[Original RPG] Extinction Agenda: Phase 3: The Awakening

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Extinction Agenda: Phase 3: The Awakening

Post by Galvatron91 »

(Unicron hovers overhead as the Autobots and Decepticons battle it out against the Cybertronian army...a younger generation of Transformers who fled Cybertron millions of years ago under the leadership of Jhiaxus and the first Decepticon the Liege Maximo. With the Transformers united the battle is slightly tilted in their favor...and yet all the while Unicron waits...)
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -over commlink- "Springer, can you give me your coordinates? I've got a ship I might be able to talk into taking us to see Unicron."

Chromedome: -chuckles- "I like the way you think, Roadbuster."

Roadbuster: -clicks commlink to hold- Well, Gary? What do you think? Want to help us make Unicron see that coming back this way was a bad idea?"
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

Sky Garry responds, voice strained "I can attempt it. However, I'm designed to have backup available to cover my landings and takeoffs. I'm not very maneuverable." He is cut off as his form shakes with another hit. "And that lightning isn't helping!"
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

"uh oh...WWWWHHHHOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!!", kup said as unicron moved since he was on the surface..he almost falls but he grabs something to keep him from falling
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz cringed forward after taking the shot at Adeara from the unknown bot he fell forward a bit keeping his balance his audio sensors kept up because of the frquence it was on louder nosies were somewhat quiter but his brain was still dazed. "Hey man that tune was un-cool" He groaned. The sonic boom would have continued towards Adeara and PowerBlade luckily for PowerBlade he was on the ground and it would sail right over head. Jazz turned to face his oncoming opponent rather dizzy.
~~

Karandras smirked looking around "I really hope all transformers are not this pathetic" he muttered to himself the robot speaking it no one around him to hear except cybertronians. The charged and fired like mad men being flung back before they could even reach him their blasts disappearing to thin air as they cam towards him, missels and aother frag weapons detering off course. The cybertronians he did flign away began to heat up their metals molecules speeding up inside the metal as they slowly dripped away into nothing melting in the air for no reason.
Karandras loved doing that using his mind to latch onto molceuels within something and speeding it up to burning or melting point. Only did that to unworthy opponents. The Zephyres head looked up at Unicron and he smirked "Like Khorne the god of chaos and like Khorn no match for Karandras the Shadow hunter, when the time comes I will assisst in his destruction opnly to gain the trust of transformers everywhere and then" He raised his pulseweapon blasting a cybertronian killing him "This whole race will be but titans in our conquest for this universe and many dimensions"
~~

Brawn Sunstreaker and Blaster continued to fight the enemy not horribly out numberd as Blaster sent out his cassettes. Eject and Rewind were double teaming a cybertronian and all you could here from that was "A swing and a miss this cybertronian is off his game" from Eject and a groan from Rewind after every quote.
FastForward was shaking the planet with his piledrivers knocking Cybertronian Autobot and Decepticon off their feet alike. Steelhaw ans Ramhorn were ripping apart the enemy like paper.
"Hey where is Jazz?" Sunstreaker asked popping a cybertronian one to the head. "Doing the same as us I'd suppose" Brawn said finished the Cybertronian Sunstreaker punched off by removing his stomach area with a solid punch. "I got an idea so hold onto your pants Eject Rain Dance" and his chest opened launching the jet casette out "Find Jazz!" Blaster said killing another cybertronian before ebing taking off his feet by a blast.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Talon saw a figure carrying Hotrod down to Cybertron he tries to convince the Keeper to follow. "Keeper, would you be so kind as to follow Hotrod?" he asked the ship.

Inside Sky Garry, Rally definatly disagreed with Roadbuster's suggestion. "WHAT!? You're planning to attack that monster!? Are you INSANE!?" she said.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Scourge sighed.
"Enough talk, enough praying, and enough idling.;
He tapped the comm console.
"Spinister, Needlenose, you'll be fighting with the Insecticons. Report to Shrapnel at once. Insecticons, scramble."

He turned to Soundwave and Astrotrain.

"I'm going out there. I've got a score to settle. Fracas, to me."

The Targetmaster quickly transformed, leaping into Scourge's outstretched hand as he ran from the room. Reaching one of the exit hatches set high in one of Metrotitan's towers, he kicked it open, and transformed into hunter ship mode, Fracas clamping down on top of him. Shooting out of the door, he angled towards Unicron, and activated full thrusters.

"I know you, Chaos Bringer. I know what you did to me, and for that, you will pay. You, and that scum Jhiaxus."

The Cosmobots had done well up to now, holding many of the attack ships at bay, and giving the larger Autobots clear shots on their targets, but now things weren't going so well, and they were hard pressed to keep formation, especially when Apollo spiralled away from a direct laser hit.

"Sun Runner, save him!" Vanguard quickly ordered, and the big shuttle moved to comply.
"He's in a bad way sir, he needs medical attention."
Vanguard sighed. Having Sun Runner make the trip to Iacon would mean they were weakened by two members, while leaving Apollo here would mean only losing one. But getting Apollo healed would give them access to Proximus once more..."

He stopped himself. This was his friend's life he was talking about, and he silently kicked himself for thinking like a millitary commander, or worse, a Decepticon.

"Sun Runner, transform. Mercury, get Apollo inside, we return to Iacon for repairs, and then return to the fight.

Swiftly the order was complied with, as Vanguard followed Apollo into Sun Runner, and Mercury and Thorr transformed to space ship mode as the Gestalt team powered towards Iacon.

Entering through the roof, ignoring the laser fire sweeping by, they quickly transformed and headed to the medical area.

Sixswitch followed Cyclonus's lead, transforming into fighter craft mode, and taking up a position on Cyclonus's left hand side, casting a sensor glance back to see if Quick Switch was following.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

In the beginning Cryhavoc gave no notice to Frenzy's futile attack attempts against him but the as the persistant cassetticon didn't give up his attacks, Cryhavoc let his attention turn towards the small Decepticon.

"Insects like you will be grinded under my feet." The massive follower of Jhiaxus smirked and lifted his foot to crush Frenzy to steel pancake...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

OOC I so need to do something :)

Skyrender and Karrnage saw Frenzy about to be turned into mush.

"Hey tough bug!" Skyrender fired his megacannons at the large rogue.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" He growlinged taking to the air and firing on the rogue.

"Karrnage teach bugbot a lesson! Me exterminator you dead!" He yelled letting loose a massive barrage with his rocket launcher and gattling gun.

Hatemunger looked around the battle field.

"The aerial assult seems to be nearly wiped out." He looked at the ground noticing a Bull Run type battle occuring.

"On the ground though looks like we are battling to a stand still."
He smiled and opened fire.

"Looks like we will have to change that." He laughed drawing his energon saber and slashing through several Cybertronians.

Stealth and Darklark saw Jazz and Co fighting the fleshling bot.

"Hmm looks like a target!" Darklark smiled and fired sevevreal volleys of plasma fire from his rifles.

"I agree with you for once." Stealth smiled and cloaked and fired with his plasma pistols.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

"Kup... that guy took us to Cybertron... to get to Prime, looks like it worked." Hot Rod checked himself over, "Kup I'm in no condition to get into the battle, but we got to do something. Javelin is so sure he can use the Matrix..."

Javelin continued to fire the blue energy bolts at Optimus Prime from his staff.
Starscreamsghost

(OOC: G, let's rock and roll!)

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Optitron crashed onto the surface of Unicron in tank mode and skidded to a halt, his treads finally gaining some traction on Unicron's smooth metallic shell. He transformed back to robot mode and let his huge forearm-mounted blades emerge again.

Optitron: It's unfortunate for the entire race of the Transformers that you did not learn a thing from our last encounter. Surrender might have been an option, but now I have no choice but to let Unicron do his worst to your miserable home. This planet is yours, not mine, and I will take nothing but joy in its death...as well as yours!

Rushing forward, Optitron began slicing his blades back and forth, hoping to spear Galvatron and use his unique energy-ciphoning powers to suck the very life from Galvatron's body.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain grimaced at Soundwave's report, and Scourge's missive, but made no move to stop the huntsman.

"Very well, Soundwave." He strode forward, and activated the loudspeakers all over Metrotitan.

"Bruticus! Devestator! Destroy any hordlings that attempt to breech Metrotitan!"

He terminated the feed. The Triple Changer turned to the comm officer.

"Once the attack groups get a solid confirmation of a good breech in that damn planet, I'll deploy Metrotitan's rockets and join in the attack. Bruticus and Devestator shall join us. Opinions, Soundwave?"

The two Super Warriors ceased their missle and flame attacks, respectively...since they didn't seem to being doing a whit of damage.

"Bruticus...understands." The Combaticon combiner lowered his weapon, and rushed back, standing loftily to one side of the city.

"Devestator obeys." The Constructicon combiner lowered his weapon and stood behind Metrotitan, hopefully cutting off any flank/sneak attacks on the city.

(OOC: Anyone wish to engage Bruticus and Devestator? Otherwise they'll just guard Metro until the attack on Unicron proper is joined.)

Quick Switch silently transformed to star fighter mode and took on position as Cyclonus' right wing man.

"All right, let's do this," he transmitted.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

The blast lanced out, striking prime head-on... forcing him to drop to a knee... but with all his strength, prime arose... and let loose... both barrels... as well as his arm mounted cannons...

"God... indeed... you're no primus... nor are you a spawn of the chaosbringer.... so tell me, pretender... who the slag do you think you are!?"

Elsewhere:

The six breastforce units had dealt a serious blow to maximo's forces... however... Leozak felt it time to take the fight a step further...

"HELLBAT! GAIHAWK! FORM ON MY WINGS! JARGUA! KILLBISON! DRILLHORN! BELOW US! PREPARE TO MERGE!" roared the teal jet

Not a second later, the siz became one... Leokaiser stood tall over the now ant sized enemies of planet cybertron...

"Prepare yourselves for the abyss, fools!" he roared, bringing his weaponry online... charging out, he spotted maximo's shuttle...

"Autobot Commander Optimus PRIME! THIS IS LEOKAISER! I HAVE LOCATED LIEGE MAXIMO'S SHUTTLE. Coordinates are as follows"

The giant sent the coordinates, and not soon after, spied a worthy adversary...

"Hm... that one seems familiar... Ah... SIXSHOT... He will suffice nicely!"

With a lion's roar, the weaponry came to life, heat and plasma energy roared from the barrel of the massive cannon, streaking out toward sixshot's location
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

(Okay.....which one of Flec's crew saved my rear end?)

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Jazz's shot hit squarely in the top of her back, strong enough to knock her to her knees. The blast didn't pierce the metallic skin she wore, but it dented a bit. She vaguely felt the sonic attack passing over her head as she tried to keep some of her concentration on the storm, or it would desolve. Once she had control of the storm again, Adeara carefully stood up, a little shaken, but all right.

"By the Maker...Who are you?" she asked her savior.

Just then, a pair of defenders started firing at her. "Why me? Why did I have to get Iacon?" Twin lightening bolts flew from the storm towards the two new attackers. Hopefully, they would cause enough circuit damage to knock them out of commision for a time.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Darklark looked at the Fembot and her knownsavior.

"Oh two more targets!" He laughed and fired away.

He then looked at Jazz and CO.

"Get ready to fight back." he growled.

Stealth was still cloaked stopped firing and ran around the battle area knowing he could catch the two rogues in some type of crossfire with Darklark where he was and the Autobots in front of the two rogues.

Suddenly the female figure fired lighting at Darklark.

"Whoa!" The con yelled falling to the ground as fast as he could nearly avoiding the energy blasts, the heat from the lighting melting some of his armour plating thankfully for him not frying him to a total crisp.

"Now that was not very nice!" He said transforming into car mode.

"You want to play with electricity fine by me." He growled black smoke coming off the melted plating.

"Oh brother." Stealth groaned.

"All this logic and he's gonna try and run her down." he looked around the battle area and tried to see if there was something he could use to cool off the female warrior....
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

"I am many things Prime!" Javelin tried to see if the shot would be absorded to the power he had stolen. It had but the heat caused by the collison and recoil sent him back. He collided with the floor, "First and formost I'm am the program the Quisentons used to control you slaves before you became sentient, at the hand of Primus. My primary funtion to the delete any hint of free will, but Primus and the sparks he sent were too strong." Javelin neared his hand to one of the lights on his neck, "But in backup form I grew strong over the Eons, now I have the key to finish programming." Javelin smiled, "Forgive me, I often get ahead of myself, I'm not a God yet, But that Matrix that will be the final piece. With the Matrix, I will take over Primus, I will become him!"

"This mad man has got to be stoped!" Hot Rod got up slowly and noticed how close to the edge Javelin was, "Prime has a planet to save...he has no time to deal with this guy."

"I will hunt you forever Optimus Prime, but surrender now and I'll take care of Unicron, why let so many suffer! Free will is the price for Peace!" Javelin got up ready for another attack.

"We don't need a god to detroy Unicron... or you!" Hot Rod rushed into Javelin knocking him over the edge of the bridge, Hot Rod however went down with him. For a moment Hot Rod seemed to experiance a flash of action and found himself hanging off the edge.

Looks like my reflexes are better then I thought Hot Rod looked down at the floor, no Javelin not even a trace of him. He then looked up and realized he needed some help up, "Prime... Kup... I'll need a lift. It's a long way down."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara grinned. This was going to be fun. Reaching into the storm momentarily, Adeara made it seem as if the storm had suddenly died. In reality, it was simply.....waiting, waiting to have a true target. Adeara had learned eons ago how to targe the storm's ferocity, and she was going to use that to her advantage. Holding her sword in one hand, Adeara very cautiously took three steps backwards, towards the unknown Transformer who had saved her. On the third step, Adeara hurled the storms pent up ferocity right at the transformed attacker. Lightening so bright it blinded flashed towards Darklark, while hailstones the size of a human's head pelted down him and winds strong enough to rip apart buildings howled towards him. "Try that on for size!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Darklark could not miss the storm, the hailstorms battered him and the lighting hit him causing him to fly through the air he landed on the ground with a thud. Pain cursing through him but he smiled.

Stealth brought his energon daggers online a slashed at the fembot from behind.

"Thanks for the diversion Darky. She was too busy making sure to bring the "Wraith of the Weather Channel" to notice me. Not like the Autobots over there were of any use." He slashed at the Rogue with one dagger and was ready for any possible counter strike with the other.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Soundwave contemplatively placed his hands on his hips, considering everything carefully. At least the protection of the city would be more than he'd had last time...

"It will be difficult for us. Metrotitan is a large target and, relative to Unicron, absurdly slow. Bruticus and Devastator are likely small enough to evade Unicron a bit better than Metrotitan. I recommend that they distract the beast - if nothing else, they should irritate him - while we get Metrotitan into position for a more substantial attack."

His optics began to float away, memories pouring back...

Frenzy continued firing into the impending foot, not afraid of his death, when Skyrender and Karrnage came to his rescue. He turned his head to scowl at the gestalt's, momentarily forgetting his dangerous position.

"Spectro!" Ravage shouted, a few meters off. "While ugly's distracted! Grab Frenzy!"

Without a word, Spectro tossed his rifle over his shoulder and into Viewfinder's hand, and ran off. He ducked low, hoping not to get the behemoth's attention, and swooped up Frenzy from his peril like a loose football. A quick U-turn later, they stood back with their brothers. Frenzy still glared at the newcomers.

"Gestalts!" he whined. "We coulda taken him! I coulda taken him!"

Spyglass patted him on the shoulder, reassuring that he still would have his chance.

"No time for this," Viewfinder commanded as he tossed Spectro's gun back. "I'm taking charge of this unit, for organizational purposes. Spyglass, Spectro, and I will stay here for now to provide artillery fire. Rumble and Frenzy, distract him. Buzzsaw, swoop around and be above him in fifteen astroseconds. Ravage, you're with us for the moment. Go go go!"

Rumble and Frenzy nodded together, dashing off for the fight. Simultaneously, they each unsheathed their blasters (one at a time) and opened fire on Cryhavoc. Spyglass knelt and began prepping his missile cannon. Ravage transformed to cassette mode, as briefly instructed by Viewfinder, and landed in the Reflectorbot's hand. Buzzsaw approached Cryhavoc's lateral position from the sky...

"Ready, Ravage?" Viewfinder checked.

Ravage did not respond, leading Viewfinder to feel that an affirmative. He wound back and tossed the cassette with much of his strength, shooting him accurately toward Buzzsaw's talons. Just as Ravage neared his condor companion, he transformed, and Buzzsaw caught him backward by the scruff of his neck. By now they were just behind Cryhavoc, but Ravage's vantage point allowed him to see clearly... and clearly line up his shot. Locked on, he fired both of his missiles at Cryhavoc.

(OOC: This begins a few posts back, and ends with Ravage's latest.)

"Don't tell me you forgot about me, Adeara!"

From the shadows, Beastbox emerged, his weapons glowing softly in the charred Cybertronic air. Behind his faceplate, he smirked at the vulnerable Jazz. But it didn't last long; from port, a short volley of plasma bolts whizzed past. Beastbox grimaced toward Darklark, now the only visible assailant. He took a few running steps from his shadowy hiding place and, using Jazz as a springboard, rose a few meters into the sky. As he floated, his target acquisition systems roared with activity. The corner of an optic spotted some sort of movement directly below, just behind Adeara, and his right arm did its best to take a bead on him. His visual concentration remained on the approaching Darklark; he found little difficulty in locking on his long automotive form with his left weapon. Just as he reached the apex of his flight, both sonic compression cannons exploded with energy.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Hah! Two combiners and a small army of cassetticons! Should I be afraid? Impressed?" Cryhavoc smirked, as his foot hit the ground, causing a small earthquake around him.

Then Ravage's missiles hit him, the impact shaking him a bit. When the giant turned to glare at the cassetticon jaguar there was battlerage in his optics but only few scracthes in his thick durabellium armor.

"Petty annoyances! I won't waste my energon on you!" Cryhavoc snarled and rushed towards Karrnage, who was only slightly taller than him.

Cryhavoc opened his claws and jumped, reaching to close his claws around Karrnage's arms so he could crush the gestalt's arms in the same way he had done to Omega Supreme...