Humble Bundle reading list

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Lord Zarak

Humble Bundle reading list

Post by Lord Zarak »

Ey up,

If someone could help with a reading list/order for the IDW Humble Bundle I'd be greatful. Got a little bit lost with it.

Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Is this the mega cheap one that had all the MTMTE and RID comics? You can pretty much reach both titles at the same time e.g. both issue 6's at the same time. The only bit to watch out for is around Issue 22 of both, when they go into a Crossover called 'Dark Cybertron', where Part 1 of Dark Cybertron begins in MTMTE Issue 23, Part 2 continues in RID Issue 23 and so on.

That's it really. Lots of funky art, good stories and not a dodgy back-up strip in sight! :smokin:

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Really enjoying them. Acquired the early IDW stuff and glad I got these.

Unsure as to how Days of Deception does in to it all, and when i should be reading windblades four parter.