END 8
RNK 6
CRG 7
FPR 7.5
SKL 5
Planet Force: Earth
Motto: “My price is high, but I’m worth every last credit.”
Function: Bounty Hunter
Profile: Crosswise is an ancient bounty hunter tricked centuries ago into following a target to Earth, where he was captured and sealed into the side of a glacier in the Alaskan wilderness. Gruff, sarcastic, and always spoiling for a fight, he isn’t above resorting to dirty tricks to take down an enemy. Though he rarely works without getting paid, he also has a strong sense of right and wrong, and when he hears about the danger to Cybertron, he is only too glad to sign on with Optimus Prime and the Autobots.
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Autobot Minerva
STR 5
INT 8
SPD 7
END 8
RNK 7
CRG 9
FPR 7
SKL 9
Motto: “Saving lives is the highest calling.”
Function: Medic
Profile: Functions as an emergency field nurse to the Autobots, rushes into the front lines to tend to the wounded. Eager, energetic, compassionate, does not hesistate to aid those in need. Highly skilled at melee fighting and extremely graceful. Compassionate nature can work against her, particularly when her medical oath has her attempting to treat wounded Decepticons on the field, but guidance from her mentor, Red Alert, usually keeps her out of trouble.
Note: Minvera is a Japanese exclusive of Thunderblast, sold with the Galaxy Force DVD sets. The bio given here is based on the Masterforce version of the character.
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Autobot Red Alert
STR 8
INT 9
SPD 6
END 7.5
RNK 6
CRG 9
FPR 4
SKL 9
Motto: “Experience makes the foundation of wisdom.”
Function: Emergency Rescue
Version: SWAT
Profile: Red Alert is, first and foremost, a healer. As Autobot medic, he has never hesitated to rush onto a battlefield under heavy fire to assist an injured comrade. Indeed, there are many Autobots (and even one or two Decepticons) who owe their lives to him. It is because of his skills as a healer that Optimus Prime handpicks him to be part of the team—along with Hot Shot and Scattorshot, to return to Cybertron and cleanse his homeworld of the Terrorcon’s infestation. Though he is uncomfortable with the new armor and heavy weapons with which he has been upgraded, he recognizes their necessity, and will not hesitate to engage in battle if his hand is forced.
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Decepticon Brimstone
STR 5
INT 5
SPD 9.5
END 10
RNK 6
CRG 9
FPR 6
SKL 8
Planet Force: Jungle
Motto: “Thinking and winning do not mix!”
Function: Aerial Warrior
Profile: Brimstone likes the simple things - food, flying, trashing Autobots. He leaves stuff like thinking, planning, and noticing what’s going on in the world around him to his pal Undermine, which is just as well because that tiny, little head of his contains a bad undersized CPU. Still, being dumb doesn’t make Brimstone any less dangerous. In flight, he is totally silent, and his diamond-edged vanadium wing blades can pierce even the toughest armor.
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Decepticon Thunderblast
STR 7
INT 6.5
SPD 9
END 6
RNK 5
CRG 5
FPR 6.5
SKL 6
Motto: “Looks aren’t always deceiving.”
Function: Espionage
Profile: Thunderblast knows that the weakest part of any Autobot is his obnoxious sense of nobility. They’re constantly rushing to the rescue, and every last one of them would sooner scrap a basket of Antilian bumble-puppies than blast a female as pretty as she is. She uses that fact to her full advantage; more than one Autobot has fallen first for her charms, and then to her plasma torpedoes. As an agent working on Earth for Starscream, she knows better than to trust any Decepticon, but she finds a kindred spirit in the con-man Sideways.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

We got all of them here already... with the exception of Minerva. Where'd you get that one from?
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Originally posted by Nevermore
We got all of them here already... with the exception of Minerva. Where'd you get that one from?

Ah, when I first saw the scans, I didn't realize that the techs were up as well... oh well. No real harm done.

As for Minerva, the 'Minerva Type' repaint is what I'm referring to, and I noted that the techs are based on the Masterforce tech specs - I... actually got ahead of myself and posted it when I really was just keeping it for my fan archive. :S There are no official tech specs for the Minerva type. :S
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Ah, so basically this is 4x old news and 1x fan-made. Well, so... Image
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.