So, when Dalek and Aardvark get married...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Halfshell

So, when Dalek and Aardvark get married...

Post by Halfshell »

... will you be on the Bride (Dalek)'s guestlist, or on the Bride (Aardvark)'s guestlist?

Or just not invited at all?

I wonder if it'll be a full church do (though obviously not Pope-endorsed) or a quiet civil ceremony.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I'll be the person releasing the hungry seagulls over the reception!

Doves... I meant doves...

Are they both going to wear uber-expensive dresses that will never see the light of day again? I can arrange a cakefight as well...
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Originally posted by Brendocon
... will you be on the Bride (Dalek)'s guestlist, or on the Bride (Aardvark)'s guestlist?
I know someone who's going on my ignore list.

You're all invited (except Cloudstrifer). I can do a lot worse than Dalek and I am the next best thing to Girls Aloud. I must stipulate that Brendocon sits a good distance away from Robert plant. I suppose Saysadie can be our bridesmaid. I envision SA making a pass at Sadie and through a series of drunken mistakes, he ends up sleeping with Prowl and having a load of Goth children.

Hound can be the flower girl, there’s going to be no ethnic boundaries out our wedding.

*Does some internet action thingy*
-Alex???
Sades

Post by Sades »

Originally posted by Aardvark
I suppose Saysadie can be our bridesmaid.
"Suppose"?!? :(

Teh y@y. Do I get to wear something hideous and possibly bright orange with puffed sleeves?
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by saysadie

Teh y@y. Do I get to wear something hideous and possibly bright orange with puffed sleeves?

you're going in regular clothes? I though the idea was to get dressed up smart for things like this...
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

I insist you come dressed as Wideload.

The joke's on you neither Dalek nor I will come to the damn thing, we'll be too busy starting our new life in Poland away from those who judge our forbidden love.

Edit: The text is all teeny weenie >-<
-Alex???
Sades

Post by Sades »

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
you're going in regular clothes? I though the idea was to get dressed up smart for things like this...

The only thing I have is that scary old frock I borrowed from you...

[edit] No wedding?!?! I was planning on getting something like this as a wedding gift, too...
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

[edit] No wedding?!?! I was planning on getting something like this as a wedding gift, too...

Then forget that last statement, its so back on.
-Alex???
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

I know someone who's going on my ignore list.

Yay! I get to say what I want about Aardvark! Free of consequence!
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Was there ever a consequence? I could never ignore Robert Plant's rat whore.
-Alex???
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

How hurt I am by not being invited. :rolleyes:
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
How hurt I am by not being invited. :rolleyes:

Someone wants an invite. You can come but you must also wear a throttlebot costume. Anyway look at your fiance and look at mine:(
-Alex???
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

My wife and I are coming as invitees of Dalek.

She'll be wearing a nice blouse and a pair of slacks.

I'll be nude.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Someone wants an invite. You can come but you must also wear a throttlebot costume. Anyway look at your fiance and look at mine:(

An Invite? You presume to much, my friend. I am just here because you called my name. I did not come out of my bidding.

My Fiance was the earning of my studies and hard work. She is endeared to me as a part of my body. She was written in my fate, and thus I am marrying her. Of course, I love her dearly and would be willing to do anything to protect her.

You on the other hand, I cannot speak of what you did since I do not know your life.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

An Invite? You presume to much, my friend. I am just here because you called my name. I did not come out of my bidding.

My Fiance was the earning of my studies and hard work. She is endeared to me as a part of my body. She was written in my fate, and thus I am marrying her. Of course, I love her dearly and would be willing to do anything to protect her.

You on the other hand, I cannot speak of what you did since I do not know your life.

This is what I like about our resident racist little c*nt. His laugh-a-minute sense of humour.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
This is what I like about our resident racist little c*nt. His laugh-a-minute sense of humour.

And this is why I like Cliffjumper. A hate a minute fest when ever I post. Its like a loyal dog, who keeps following you around! HA! :laugh:
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

And this is why I like Cliffjumper. A hate a minute fest when ever I post. Its like a loyal dog, who keeps following you around! HA! :laugh:

Except he doesn't follow you.

And he's correct in the fact you wouldn't know funny if funny was surgically attached to your penis.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

A hate a minute fest when ever I post.

I don't think Mr. "The Gays deserve Aids" needs anyone's help in this objective.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Whatever. All of those who seem to have a grudge agianst me can b***h-fest all you want but unless I have done anything that the mod's find that is agianst the rules I am staying. Hound me all you like, it just shows who narrow-minded and pitiful you lot are.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Whatever. All of those who seem to have a grudge agianst me can b***h-fest all you want but unless I have done anything that the mod's find that is agianst the rules I am staying. Hound me all you like, it just shows who narrow-minded and pitiful you lot are.

You did do things against the rules and you were banned for it.

You made an Alt-ID and came back. I'm not advocating you get banned for that, but you were banned for breaking the rules and the rule you broke left most of us incredibly jaded against you.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS