Transformers.com Q and A: April 5th

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Bombshell

Transformers.com Q and A: April 5th

Post by Bombshell »

Q: It's been noted that ENERGON MEGATRON will be considerably larger than his Super Link counterpart. Is there a particular reason for this discrepancy? Can we expect to see a smaller ENERGON MEGATRON here in the States in the near future?
A: Takara has made the smaller version for their market to support their needs. We are investigating opportunities to bring the small MEGATRON to the US in the future.

Q: Are there any more talks about a realistic transformers feature film coming out to theaters anytime in the near future?
A: We do not have an update at this time.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I hope they bring out Mini-Mega in the states because then people will get confused. When someone goes out to buy a birthday present or just a presnt at all they'll see the two or just one of them and get confused and they could make the wrong descion.

Bah, I knew nothing had been heard on the movie yet. So far every damn fan boy is expecting it to be out by 'December 2005'. I expect we got confirmation till bloody December 2005!
Zizicez
Protoform

Post by Zizicez »

HELL YEAH

now i am very pleased with Hasbro

as i had been considering importing but now im going to sit and wait

yay me and my not spending money!!!!
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

Originally posted by Tempest
I hope they bring out Mini-Mega in the states because then people will get confused. When someone goes out to buy a birthday present or just a presnt at all they'll see the two or just one of them and get confused and they could make the wrong descion.

Bah, I knew nothing had been heard on the movie yet. So far every damn fan boy is expecting it to be out by 'December 2005'. I expect we got confirmation till bloody December 2005!

Last I heard, it was more like December of 2006 !!!
You Are Ratchet!

You are caring and compassionate.

[size=-1]Which Transformer Are You?[/size][
[size=-3]brought to you by Quizilla[/size]