• transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > The TFArchive RPG

Old 2017-06-06, 05:46 PM   #181
Warcry
Likes Beast Wars toys. A lot.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Dig Site

Furos looked around at the injured and scared Titan Masters on both sides who'd gathered around the rally point, and thought to himself that he really couldn't see much difference in those on either side. As much as he craved the thrill of battle, he had a hard time convincing himself that these Decepticons were worth fighting. After losing their home world to their own follies and spreading out amongst the stars to survive, the old hatreds just didn't burn as brightly as they once had. Surely there were greater enemies out there that they could face down together, as they had with the combiner?

"We did," he told Nightbeat, "but don't let down your guard. There are more incoming and they'll be on top of us soon. We need to get down into the dig tunnels where they can't follow us."

Warcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-10, 11:01 AM   #182
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

Tunnel

Diac glared at Fracas. A Decepticon. He should stab him in the face, get rid of a problem right now. But with Scourge lurking nearby, he knew that that would be the end of him pretty quickly. On the other hand, he is neither dead, nor bound.

“I’ve seen better days.” Diac told Fracas, offhandedly pressing the side of his helmet to attempt to raise comms again. Still nothing. “So. Tell me. Are we in a truce right now?”

The Trapped Canyon

Perceptor shrugged at Hardhead’s insistence at never being called sir. “Semantics, Hardhead. Semantics. More importantly, I have located the mine site and those in charge. Last I saw them, they were evacuating before the gestalt’s rampage and our temporary truce.” Perceptor frowned. “I did not have much time to talk to them, but it appears that they are hiding something from us. Something that I don’t think we want the Decepticons to find out.”

He frowned, then added: “Where is Prime? Either of them?”

Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 07:37 PM   #183
tahukanuva
Human After All

Tennessee, US

Dig Site

Deathsaurus touched ground near Ginrai's point defense, just to the side of Furos, Hardhead, and Nightbeat. They turned towards Hardhead's.. cockpit.. no, his barrel. Hmm. That didn't feel right either. All these eons, and they had neither of Deathsaurus's components had quite worked out which part of a vehicle mode to make eye-contact with. They settled on the cockpit and called over, "Your plan worked well, Hardhead. You have my condolences for it having to be done. I assume we'll speak further below ground." They then stepped off into the gathered crowd to take stock of their Decepticons.

-------------------------------------------

Infinitus slowly brought Sentinel's shuttle form in for a landing towards the edge of the mass of soldiers, then flipped the switches to convert it to train mode. The train clumsily tipped over onto its wheelbase, and Infinitus briefly feared it would pitch him straight out of the cockpit. Manually triggered transformations never did work as smoothly as the real thing.

tahukanuva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-15, 02:56 PM   #184
Warcry

Dig Site

"Nearby," Hardhead told Perceptor. "The Decepticons rescued him. Allegedly."

Furos piped up. "I'll track him down." Activating his comlink, he said, "Optimus? Diac? Are either of you active?"

"Unfortunately," Hardhead told Perceptor, "the Decepticons already seem to be aware of what is going on. Possibly even more than we ourselves are. If they weren't, why come here? Their acting commander, Deathsaurus, appears to be the honourable sort, but I don't expect much cooperation from him or his people. They are, after all, still Decepticons. We will certainly find reason to fight again before the day is done."

As the Decepticon commander went by, Hardhead acknowledged his words with a nod of his turret (and indeed, the cannon had the greatest concentration of his optical sensors in this mode -- he had to work hard not to "look" directly at anyone lest it be seen as threatening) and said, "You have my thanks for your assistance. As you said, it needed to be done. And I do suspect we'll talk again soon."

Old 2017-06-16, 02:46 AM   #185
Heinrad
Ironmod

Riskin' it all on my Russian Roulette!

Dig Site:

Chromedome rolled up as Sentinel's not terribly smooth landing finished, rolling to a stop near Hardhead. His canopy swung up, revealing the scowl on Stylor's face as he glared at the Autobot's disgraced former leader. Chromedome merely sighed. "Furos? Do you want us to keep watching Sentinel?"

Hot Rod rumbled up next, backing into the bay(for lack of a better term) on Ginrai's left side, as a set of waldoes whirred out, clamping onto the sides of the vehicle mode Autobot, and lifting him into the air as repair arms slid out and started working on the damage from Skullcruncher's bite. His canopy hissed open and Firedrive leapt out, running from his partner.

"We've got a repair bay?" Nightbeat stared, dumbfounded, at the image in the holodisplay, showing a representation of the damage to Hot Rod.

"Kind of," Ginrai's voice echoed out through the speakers. "It's closer to an automated first aid kit. Minor stuff, like torn armor, damaged myomers, maybe a flat tire. His internal repair systems will have to deal with the damage to his ankle servos and the jet boosters."

"What about us Titan Master types?"

"Not much I can do for them, sadly. There was talk, from what Pyro said, of installing some CR chambers, but they would have been too big a drain on my power supply."

"So having them drag either Optimus or Megatron, or Diac and Doomshot, out here to have you try to repair then would be pointless."

"Yes. Sorry."

Nightbeat shrugged. "Not your fault." He looked through the display at Furos. "Should we start getting the rest of everybody inside the tunnels?"

Heinrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-24, 01:41 AM   #186
Selkadoom
Salty Seeker

Disappointment, AKA Florida

The Tunnel

Fracas snickered at the look he got from Diac before offering the fellow minibot an energon goodie he had ferreted away "Considering how me and Scourge saved you and Prime I would certainly hope so. Otherwise we would have just lost the war for our side." he laughed unphased by the whole situatuion. That was not to say his partner was. Scourge had a very sour look on his face as he watched the targetmaster needle and rib the enemies partner.

Brainstorm just sat quietly against the wall, isolating himself a bit as he felt the need to properly think on the whole situation. He was slowly coming to terms with what had happened to the gestalt. It was cruel and painful but ultimately a necessary evil. Granted it was far from the quick death he expected, but he had granted them a final peace after eons of suffering as a mindless beast.

Teslor was equally torn by the whole situation but inwardly he was glad. The apparently sociopathic scientist did deep inside have a soft and caring side about how he designed the weapons he sent to be used on other cybertronians.

Sub-Orbit

Starscream had just managed to make the jump from atmosphere to the outer reaches of Cybertrons gravity as he began to ping the Decepticon ship.

"Come in! This is Starscream, requesting that you open a hatch so that I can board."

Selkadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-26, 03:13 AM   #187
Heinrad
Ironmod

Battlestation Ginrai:

Nightbeat watched the holodisplay, seemingly fascinated by the repair systems working on Hot Rod. And keeping an unobtrusive optic on the small form huddled in the back area of what he'd come to think of as the command deck.

Okay, short of spending his time locked in Ginrai's cab as either a head or just sitting in the driver's seat, this was the only deck there was. But he was still calling it the command deck. He leaned back in the command throne, slowly spinning around to face the huddled form of Firedrive. "You okay, kid?"

Firedrive kept his face buried in his hands, horrified at what he was seeing In his mind. The death of Demolition. The savage joy and satisfaction that had surged through his link with Hot Rod. His voice was barely a whisper. "No."

Old 2017-08-01, 05:34 PM   #188
Warcry

Dig Site

Furos nodded to Stylor. "For now, yes. The situation seems to have calmed down, but he's still a VIP in need of protection."

And a wild card that we can't afford to leave unattended.

Sub-Orbit

The Nemesis duty officer responded to Starscream, an exasperated tone in his voice. "Air Commander, we're on an exit trajectory with several space-based combiners on our tail. We can't afford to slow down. You'll need to match speeds with us, then get into the cargo airlock."

Old 2017-08-02, 03:40 AM   #189
Heinrad
Ironmod

Battle station Ginrai:

"What happened?"

Firedrive's voice was muffled by his hands. "It's.... Hot Rod...... We helped murder that.... His feeling... For the love of Primus, he's so happy that it's dead......"

Nightbeat sighed, feeling out of his depth. "I wish I could help, but I'm kind of new to this, too. So's Ginrai, but he's.... What, a month?"

Ginrai's voice came over the speakers. "I'm five weeks old. Almost."

Firedrive's hands came away from his face, his gaze now boring into the deck plating. "Want to trade?"

Nightbeat chuckled. "I don't think I'd mesh well with Roddy. I think the only reason this meld has a chance of working is because Ginrai here is so young. The medtechs said my cerebro-cortex is wired up differently, so a more set mind, like Hot Rod's, wouldn't work. And while archaeology isn't my usual job, that vehicle mode your partner has would, believe it or not, probably stand out worse than Ginrai's."

Firedrive looked up at that, remembering the massive red semi rig and grey trailer, then compared it to Hot Rod's sleek styling, not to mention much smaller vehicle mode. "How is that even possible?"

"I'm a detective. Hot Rod won't sit unobtrusively anywhere. Ginrai, I can probably dress up a little. Some dust, dirt.... Maybe a busted headlight."

"Please do not break my headlights."

"I'm just using that as an example. Yes, certain parts of town, you'd really stand out in, but Hot Rod would stand out anywhere."

Some distance away from the Canyon:

The figure crouched, it's optics trained on the valley that now swarmed with the broken, scavenging wrecks going over what little could be taken from the destruction of Demolition.

It had seen the cause of it's pain. The cause of it's trouble.

And, maybe, it's salvation.

The combiner straightened, it's powerful form largely intact. And from it's vocoder, raspy with disuse, came one word: "Ssssennnntinnnellll....."

Old 2017-08-12, 02:40 PM   #190
Heinrad
Ironmod

Somewhere........:

Within the cavernous recesses of the dim room, six figures sat at a table. Hanging in the air before them, the images of the battle, first between the Autobots and the Decepticons, then their combined forces against Demolition.

Other than a derisive snort from one of them any time an Autobot appeared on the screen, the six made not a sound until the battle was over, and Demolition's destruction was well and truly finished. The image changed, then, seeming to zoom in on one flying form in particular. That being said, given that shade of orange, it was hard to miss.

"Well? Tactical assessment?" The leader then held up his hand to forestall any comments from the one who'd been snorting. "I think I can guess what yours is."

Before the snorter could speak, another one steepled his fingers before himself. "Most of them, we have files on. Optimus Prime, Megatron, Hardhead- I think I even picked Sixshot and Chromedome out of that mess."

"Geez. I figured they've killed each other by now."

The one with the steepled fingers glared at the one who interrupted him.

"Wow. Sorry, big guy."

He then continued. "Understandably, once Sentinel became far more apparent, we started having a harder time getting information since he started focusing on that one target. We do, however, have a few things to try to figure out-"

"We kill all those damned Autobots, there won't be that much to figure out."

Steepled fingers glared at the Snorter. Snorter glared right back.

Steepled fingers made a motion in the air, and an image of Ginrai appeared, balanced on the skysled that had brought him down from near orbit. "This being one of the things."

Another figure spoke up, this one seeming to blend in with the shadows. "Optimus Prime. How hard is that to figure out?"

Steepled fingers sighed. "Two things. One-" an image of Optimus Prime appeared, fighting with Megatron. "I think we can all agree that this is Optimus. And two-" an image of Ginrai being blasted in the head by Megatron's fusion cannon, followed by this plunge to the ground appeared.

"I could watch that all day, " Snorter chuckled.

"Be that as it may, I don't think we're dealing with two Optimus Primes here. In terms of raw power, he's an even match for us, far more than either Sentinel or Optimus or Megatron. Megatron shooting him in the head may have helped. Except for this." The image changed again, showing Ginrai grappling with Starscream, then rising to his feet and joining in the fray. Steepled fingers looked over at the one who'd interrupted him first. "You've shot enough people in the head. Was he still alive?"

"He sure looked dead to me."

"This brings us to the other concern." Steepled fingers changed the image again, this time showing a zoomed and somewhat grainy image of Doomshot. "Whatever this is."

The leader narrowed his optics. "That looks like........ Huh."

"You've got an idea, Captain?"

He sorted through the images, finding one of Doomshot and his exoarmor. "I think they're like us. Their weapons..... No, wait." He scrolled through more images. Doomshot again, locking into place as Megatron's head. The leader's optics widened. "What the hell....."

"We can pop Autobots heads off all day!"

"Shut up, Gaihawk." Leozak scowled at the image before him, then looked over at Drillhorn. "What are our power reserves at?"

Drillhorn brought up another display, looking at it critically. "Liokaiser's power levels are holding steady at 86%. Sentinel's arrival seems to have focused him a bit more on one particular target, but other than that...."

"Think we can finally get some help in no longer forming Liokaiser?"

Drillhorn shrugged. "I don't know, Jalgar. We've been stuck this way for so long now, we may no longer be able to survive as individual units.

"There's a way to fix this, Drillhorn. And we're going to find it." Leozak smiled. It was not a nice smile. It was a smile that promised pain and suffering. "We're going to capture Sentinel Prime and make them undo this."

Gaihawk laughed. "And I can pop that damned Autobot's head off over and over and over again......"