[New RPG] Why did you choose your characters

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Blackjack

Why did you choose your characters

Post by Blackjack »

Well, we had this in the old RPG. Plus, I am bored so I guess I'll revive this. With a little additional twist, as well... for returning characters, why did you not choose some of your previous roster? Especially those that had been with you for a long time...

Personally, the ones that I had the most were Laserbeak, Shrapnel, and the Sports Car Patrol. Along with the dropped Misfire, they used to form my original five (and later seven) Transformer roster. But none of them made it to the new RPG roster. The reason is simple... I was bored with them. Laserbeak? I wanted a change, basically. He's Soundwave's little minion, so he can't exactly get much exposure, unlike my other characters. And playing him as an independent, like Ravage or Ratbat, just won't work with Laserbeak.

Shrapnel I briefly considered importing over to the new RPG, but I figured I had done all that I could with him. Despite being one of my favourite Transformers of all time (Insecticons rock!), it just gets repetitive playing Shrapnel for me, and it's not just the voice impediment either, either.

The Sports Car Patrol? I'm not entirely happy with how I've characterized them in the old RPG bar Road Hugger and maybe Detour. Hyperdrive is a generic psycho, while Blackjack's characterisations is only because they've been around for a longer time than the others. I'll wrap them up in the old RPG as fleshed-out characters but I don't think I want to repeat what I did there in the new RPG.

As for the others... Repugnus, Whirl, Drift et al, well, they're dropped just because I picked them for their coolness. Although I very nearly brought Whirl over (only to swap him for Sentinel Prime) as well as nearly Drift as well. But I digress, by the mere virtue that I don't want the hassle of retelling Drift's anime stock backstory.

Now for my current New RPG guys...

-Sixshot and Skywarp... well, I begged on my knees to the mods so I could have them. Plus, unlike Shrapnel, I didn't get a chance to play Sixshot or Skywarp that much. So I imported them (plus who wouldn't want a WMD and a teleporting idiot comedian?), without all the prior backstory baggage that their old RPG versions have. So Skywarp can be a loyal teleporting Deadpool thug, while Sixshot we can do without all the ninja stuff. Hey, no offense to the Japanese fans, but I prefer my Sixshot to be a genocide weapon than a 'ninja consultant'.

-Scorponok: Like Skywarp and Sixshot, I imported Scorponok from the old RPG into the new one, but with specific goals in mind, unlike those two. Scorponok has got an intense web of history in the old RPG, a hodgepodge of his US Cartoon, US Comic and Japanese Headmasters incarnations, combined with a fair bit of fan interpretation. Here I can distill G1 Scorponok's four major appearances (US Cartoon, US Comic, IDW Comics, Japanese Headmasters) and take out what I liked, and mould him into how I viewed Scorponok should be. Plus, the Decepticons needed someone like him, a guy with brains, brawn, cash, but without any aspirations to sit in Megatron's throne.

-Gunrunner: I have considered picking Gunrunner up multiple times for the old RPG because of his interesting bio, but didn't get the chance or the excuse to. So now, I get the chance and thus I'll use him. Although considering his suicidal streak, he might not last that long in the war...

-Sentinel Prime: A thread early on in the New RPG development mentioned needing a volunteer to play Sentinel Prime of Animated. I loved Sentinel, I loved Animated, I am a jerk myself, so thus Sentinel was an immediate 'yes' for me.

-Obsidian: Well, when the mods told us we could use post-G1 guys, I wanted either a Movieverse or a Beast era character, being a fan of that series. The Predacons won't work in a Cybertron era (although I'm considering picking one up if Sentinel Prime dies, we'll see) while the original Vehicon trio are meaningless without their history as Maximals. So I'm torn between Movie Blackout, Movie Barricade, Movie Scalpel and BM Obsidian. No idea what I'd do with Barricade or Scalpel, while Blackout is kind of redundant with Warcry playing Lugnut. So I read back into Obsidian's profile, found it awesome, thought of storylines for him... and now I love Obsidian.

-Warpath: So, Blackjack decided he was bored playing Shrapnel and had no clue how to introduce a lonesome Insecticon early in war. So he dropped Shrapnel and began to pick another character. Did he pick Thunderwing, crazy obsessed Matrix-wielding noble? Did he pick Ratbat, the Decepticon Army's most accomplished and thrifty leader? Did he pick Sideways, eternal manipulator of sides? Did he pick Rampage, the indestrucible crazy-psycho sushi bar? Did he pick insane death-touch big-cannon Galvatron? Or Perceptor? Or Mainframe? Or Blurr? Or Thundercracker or Impactor or Xaaron or Slog or Whirl or Pyro or Rotorstorm or Nemesis Prime or someone else that's actually awesome? No, he picked Warpath for no good reason at all but the fact that he felt sorry for the guy. BLAM POW!

-Grimlock: I blame Warcry. Don't ask.
Shine

Post by Shine »

I was hoping a thread like this would pop up eventually (sure, I could have made one like this myself, but "I may not post new threads." Posting Rules, says so). I'm always interested in what everone has to say. One reason being, I get to hear how they view a certain character's personality.

At this point in time, I only have two characters -- two Autobots.

Scattershot: Scattershot wasn't someone who I always have been familiar with. Yes, I had read his bio a few times, but that was it. I never really gave the guy much of a thought. Not until I discovered his Dreamwave profile a little while back. I found it to be a tad more insightful, and yeah, that won me over. A brawling bragger who comes out with all weapons blazing. Rude, too -- and comes with his own insult: tin-plated buckethead. Despite all that, he is a good guy who will fight to the end for the Autobot cause. He's going to be an absolute blast (excuse the terrible pun) in combat...

Hot Spot: I don't know what else to say, apart from the fact that Hot Spot is probably my absolute favourite Transformer ever (well, it's either him or Blades). And thanks to the generosity of zigzagger, I'll get to play him.

There are a few other characters I'd like to play. Some that are favourites of mine, and some that are relatively new to me.

Punch/Counterpunch
Onslaught
Bugly
Overkill
Dogfight
Apeface
Chop Shop
Sureshot
Sky Lynx (can understand if he's not available, though)
Mirage (taken)
Tracks (taken)
Blades (taken)
Air Patrol Team

I'm seriously considering Punch, Bugly and Onslaught to complete my roster. We'll see what happens, though.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

http://boltax.blogspot.com/2010/12/extended-bios.html

Good choice on Chopshop the newly rediscovered bios gives him an extra dimension.

Squawktalk: I've always been attracted to him because of my own background in languages but previously he was an interpreter with nothing to interpret so the discovery of earth will allow him to come into his own.

Nightstalker: I have always been attracted to obscure characters and this sort of mirror image of ravage looks like an interesting challenge

Scavenger: The relaunch gives him a chance to be more than some sort of eager to please puppy and demonstate his competences as a miniing Engineer

Finback: He's a cross between Kup and Uncle Albert whats not to like.

Weirdwolf: has developed into one of my favourite characters in some ways my signature character so I couldn't find it in me to drop him.

Scoop: this is an opportunity to give him a backstory and flesh out his character ased on nothing more than his name really but show his transformation from civilian to soldier.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Gad, Blackjack has just realized that 'Scoop' is a PUN! Bwahaha.

Aye, optimusskids' signature character is Yoda-Weirdwolf. Mine's what- Shrpanel, Road Hugger, maybe? Guess I'm going to have to groom Obsidian in my new mascot.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Most of mine are returning characters, but with the exception of Ironhide......

Orion/Optimus Prime and Hot Rod: Being able to forge Op's core personality from the get-go is a great idea. No previous baggage. It's the same with Hot Rod. And, doing the compare/contrast thing with the two characters(one in the military because he wanted to be, one going there to avoid prison) is a lot of fun.

Tracks: Tracks is actually giving me the biggest headache. I love playing him, but I've gotten used to playing him with his Earth alt mode. His obsession with keeping it free from damage plays a huge part in his personality. Without that, he can be a bit generic. He's a good warrior, he's a good flyer.

Nightbeat: Nightbeat without the human element. Yes, he's not a lot different than Nightbeat with the human element, but then he probably wouldn't be, anyway.

Roadbuster: I read the oriiginal extended bio, and figured I'd go from that. Less guns to keep track of, certainly. Possibly. Maybe?
http://boltax.blogspot.com/2011/01/exte ... whirl.html

Bludgeon: Again, the chance to play him free of all the previous incarnation/iterations.

Straxus: The figure, mainly.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

:up: Good thread.

Alpha Trion - Honnestly, I'm easing myself back into the RPG. It's nice to have a character I can limit the interaction with and just generally shit disturb when I'm bored. :D
More than that - I think he can be a fun character. Once on Earth, I can see him becoming more active/interactive

Skyfall Omega - Just an updated version of my old fan-made. I'm older, different, so the kid gets some changes

Pryde - since I couldn't claim a whole minicon team... little purple dragon partner for Skyfall seemed like fun. I actually have some fun ideas for her, once we get to Earth.

Ginrai - Kind of tossed him out there as a joke, but with some great help, came up with a new explenation for the character (including being "human") - It's a new take on the character and I think it will be fun. While talking with Warcry about the characterization - I always felt Ginrai was thrown into leadership because he looked like Prime and there was no leader at the moment on Earth - what is he going to be like, when he isn't thrown into that role.

Godbomber - I want to give him characterization and treat him as a seperate character, who's not just an armour set for Ginrai. That being said - he really does strike me as the Terminator sort. Big, WMD who's been reprogrammed to protect Ginrai. But, I want him to gain personality, character, etc as it goes along.

My last choice/reserve... need to work on atm...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shine wrote:I was hoping a thread like this would pop up eventually (sure, I could have made one like this myself, but "I may not post new threads." Posting Rules, says so).
I think I've finally figured this out. Will it let you post threads now?
Shine wrote:I'm seriously considering ... Bugly
I hope you have better luck with that than I did. :)

As far as my guys go...

Omega Supreme: The idea of Omega being a relic of a previous great war is something that's always appealed to me. Both technologically and psychologically, he would be so far removed from his comrades that he would have a hard time relating to them. We never really got to see that in the official fiction, although his behaviour in the cartoon is pretty close to how I envision him. The difference is that he's that way because he's been mothballed for thousands of years while the world moves on around him, something that I find a lot more compelling than Constructicon mind rape. Him being a robot, it also adds another layer of complexity to the old "man out of time" chestnut because his own body is one of the things about him that's out of date. For a human, the closest analogy would be waking up to find the world populated by Khan Noonien Singh-style genetically engineered supermen, and I'm eager to see how he reacts to it when he's woken up.

Red Alert: Honestly, I almost wet myself with glee when I saw ziggy wasn't going to keep ol' Red for the new game. I used to play him in the old game, probably about five years ago now, and getting the chance to run him again is like spending time with an old friend I haven't seen in ages (assuming said friend was dour, suspicious and a robot).

Smokescreen: Smokescreen's been a favourite of mine for a long while, and he's a staple of my roster in the old game as well. I decided to play him again because I wanted to take him in a completely different direction from the cold, manipulative bastard my other Smokescreen has become. There are so many different directions that Smokey could be taken in that I'm happy to have the chance to look at another one.

Jetfire: I've always been a fan of Jetfire, but never liked the way he was written in any official media. In some places he makes the leap from scientist to warrior too quickly, and in others he's just treated like another Autobot flier. What drew me to him was the chance to show him slowly transforming from a curious, naive, sheltered scientist into the sort of person who's willing not only to fight for a cause but to turn himself into a living weapon for it (via all the extra gear his Classics toy has). I'm also excited by the chance to have him play off against Starscream for an extended length of time, to explore their friendship but also to see if that friendship is enough to keep him from following his conscience and leaving the Decepticons.

Lugnut: I didn't get a chance to see as much of Animated as I'd like to have, but Lugnut struck me as exactly the sort of mech that the Decepticon army should have in spades. Most of the characters we've met are either crazy or just in it for themselves, but if that's all the Decepticons were there never would have been a Decepticon faction in the first place. The crazies joined because they wanted a chance to kill stuff, and the self-absorbed ones joined because they saw the Decepticon banner as something they could hang onto and rise to the top of Transformer society. But none of those things would have been true at the beginning, before Megatron became a world power. For him to become a power in the first place he would have needed an army of loyal followers to propel him there, True Believers who accepted the Decepticon cause as a righteous goal that was worth fighting for. Lugnut is one of those True Believers, and I want to see what happens with him when the cause starts to go astray.

Megatron: Turning Megatron into a believable revolutionary leader that people might actually want to follow is going to be a challenge, especially since I don't want to lose any of the flaws and weaknesses that make him who he is.

Predacon: I blame tahukanuva for bringing up the Armada beasts.

Soundwave: Soundwave is always awesome. And the chance to delve into his backstory is too much to pass up.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

Rapido - One of my favorite tfs growing up, always seemed like he would be a good fit with the way I naturally thought anyways - cool, calculated, always one step ahead. He was claimed in the previous RPG, and I jumped at the chance to claim him in the new one. Should be introduced soon :)

Topspin - One of my favorite wreckers, already had characterization before I claimed him. I wanted a chance to help establish his character from the get-go here, and perhaps change it - depending on how things go.

Highbrow - One of my favorites from the previous RPG because he was different than my other characters. He had a style which was unique and stood out for me - I wanted to play him again :)

Thrust - Thrust is... unique. He was a bully, but at the same time a coward. It's different from the characters I played before, and an interesting challenge on how to portray him different from the other Seekers so that he stands out.

Clench - malicious, sneaky blokes are always fun to play. It's nice to see him from the beginning and to see what, if anything, he does about losing the power he had built up. Does he accept the status quo? Does he rebuild and try to regain? Does he try to assassinate people above him to get power he lost? Does he defect? I'm not sure yet which direction he'll go. I think it shall be a fun ride...
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Shine

Post by Shine »

Blackjack wrote:-Warpath: So, Blackjack decided he was bored playing Shrapnel and had no clue how to introduce a lonesome Insecticon early in war. So he dropped Shrapnel and began to pick another character. Did he pick Thunderwing, crazy obsessed Matrix-wielding noble? Did he pick Ratbat, the Decepticon Army's most accomplished and thrifty leader? Did he pick Sideways, eternal manipulator of sides? Did he pick Rampage, the indestrucible crazy-psycho sushi bar? Did he pick insane death-touch big-cannon Galvatron? Or Perceptor? Or Mainframe? Or Blurr? Or Impactor or Xaaron or Slog or Whirl or Pyro or Rotorstorm or Nemesis Prime or someone else that's actually awesome? No, he picked Warpath for no good reason at all but the fact that he felt sorry for the guy. BLAM POW!
This just made me laugh out loud.
optimusskids wrote:http://boltax.blogspot.com/2010/12/extended-bios.html

Good choice on Chopshop the newly rediscovered bios gives him an extra dimension.
You know, I don't think I've read that version of Chop Shop's bio. It certainly does add an extra dimension to him.

The only bio I happened to come across was his Dreamwave one. Once I read that he robs from even himself, I knew I had found a winner. :lol:
optimus wrote:Squawktalk: I've always been attracted to him because of my own background in languages but previously he was an interpreter with nothing to interpret so the discovery of earth will allow him to come into his own.
I have a soft spot for Squawktalk, and I don't know why exactly. But I'm glad someone is giving him a little bit of love.
optimus wrote:Weirdwolf: has developed into one of my favourite characters in some ways my signature character so I couldn't find it in me to drop him.
Perfectly understandable. The 'Con has the best style of speech. He'd be so much fun to role-play!
Warcry wrote:I think I've finally figured this out. Will it let you post threads now?
Yep, sure will.

Thanks for fixing that!
Warcry wrote:I hope you have better luck with that than I did. :)
It's a shame there's so little information on Bugly.

Looks like I'll have to pester you for tips when I get stuck. :p
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Warcry wrote:Predacon: I blame tahukanuva for bringing up the Armada beasts.
And then I didn't even claim Cheetor!

Sunstorm- Sunstorm, even though I wasn't his original player, is my baby. My crazy god-like nuclear-lightning* spewing baby. Though, trying to do something with him in peacetime is difficult. Slightly arrogant religious scholar was a logical choice yeah?

Deathsaurus- There was pretty much no way that I was going to not play Deathsaurus, even if he's nothing like my either of my prior Deathies. Not entirely sure where the crime lord idea came from, but I like it a lot for him.

Astrotrain- For some reason, a single post that Warcry made in the old game where Astrotrain was sitting at a desk talking to one of my characters has stuck with me over any of his other characterization anywhere, so I'm stuck with him as a desk guy. Once I had Deathy as a crime lord, I pegged Astrotrain immediately as a right-hand man.

Sky-Byte- my favorite character from the most ignored series, I love his hammy-ness and really wanted to play him because of it. He could've just as easily been BM Jetstorm.

Hardtop- Hardtop is a fantubulous toy, and playing a nerdy wimp appealed to me for some reason. :glance:

Blaze, Rad, Gobots- None of these guys had any official or RPG character besides their tech-specs. Blaze and Rad both had elements that I liked and wanted to expound on, and Gobots was utterly generic, which also very appealed. I originally wantes to play Blaze as a suave hitman, but playing him as Solid Snake is much more fun.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Another 'Blackjack is wasting time on the interwebs when he should be doing stuff' moment. So, I dropped Gunrunner and Warpath mainly because I wanted to play other characters. Gunrunner I actually regretted dropping, but since all I had planned for him was for Sixshot to kill the rest of his team I don't think it's rather fair to do that.

-Prowl: So, Ziggy left the New RPG. Prowl and Ratchet were two of his characters I wanted. Well, I was torn. But I finally decided on Prowl, and I did not regret the choice. In my head I had this image of Prowl as a chessmaster, as a manipulator. Kind of like Batman or Iron Man or whatever, he views everyone as a pawn, as something to use. Whether they have skills (like Volks) or are popular (like Sentinel)... any friendly relationships Prowl has are purely for the benefit of the Autobot cause. In a sense it's a mixture of Furman, Roche and Ziggy's Prowl, but I took up the manipulativeness up to eleven. Although he's not a complete machine, no. Warcry wrote Smokescreen as being Prowl's mold-brother in passing and I ran with that, with Prowl viewing Smokescreen as his naive kid brother. In retrospect, he's like Obsidian, but turned on the path of angels.

-The Fallen: See, poor Fallen has more background material than character. In the War Within he was more plot device than character, and in ROTF he didn't really do much because he's a coward. I've been reading into his background, as well as a series of (slapstick) fanfics from insecticons.com. Then I had the idea of introducing the Fallen in the RPG setting, with him being the whole part of the Thirteen, Avatar of Evolution, Guardian of Entropy shit, but depowered until he's reduced to his ROTF baseline. In my head he's like Satan, or Neron. Once he's out of his box (triangle, whatever) he'll start appearing to the Transformers. Grimlock, Obsidian, Prowl, Predacon, Hunter, Terabolt... whoever strikes my fancy, and tempt them with power. With things relevant to the plot. With chocolate chip cookies. Why for? Partly to bide his time while his powers regenerate, partly to escalate things so Dark Energon would be found... and partly just to sow chaos. Chaos wins.

Just so you know, I very nearly picked Shortround instead of Obsidian. Because a comic reading, toy-collecting geek who can't score with the femme bots, well, that's going to be fun!
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Shine wrote: Sky Lynx (can understand if he's not available, though)
I need to start posting as the incredible beast in the new RPG more regularly again. :/ I have big plans for Commander Modesty. He's one of my most favorite characters.
I'm seriously considering Punch, Bugly and Onslaught to complete my roster. We'll see what happens, though.
Would you have him be created by the Vector factories or by the scientists? If he existed before he gained his dual-robot mode, there are psychological problems with having more than two modes. Could be interesting to see. :D
Shine

Post by Shine »

Lady Quick Switch wrote:I need to start posting as the incredible beast in the new RPG more regularly again. :/ I have big plans for Commander Modesty. He's one of my most favorite characters.
If I may say, I think I love Sky Lynx just as much as you do. And, yes, you do need to post for him. How dare you render the magnificent creature inactive! ;P
Lady Quick Switch wrote:Would you have him be created by the Vector factories or by the scientists? If he existed before he gained his dual-robot mode, there are psychological problems with having more than two modes. Could be interesting to see. :D
What I have so far, is that Punch will begin with a single body and personality--the Autobot side of him, naturally. He'll belong to the police force in Iacon, performing most of the regular duties of a cop, but perhaps specialise in intelligence gathering or something along those lines.

When the war between the two factions intensifies, and intelligence becomes desperately required in order to gain an advantage over the Decepticons, that's when Counterpunch will make his appearance. Punch will undergo a procedure where he takes the function of a double agent to a whole new level.

Whether or not his superiors conjure up the idea of having a dual identity and approach him with it, or vice versa, I haven't figured that out yet. But I think I like the idea of Punch being approached and agreeing to it.

Annnnd that's all I've got so far. :)
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

I've been thinking of playing Punch too actually, but in whole different way then I just read. I'm afraid though that he might end up as a character that I really wanted to play but end up dropping because I don't know what to do with him anymore.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Can I add to the Punch bandwagon?

In both the old and new RPG I've been sorely tempted to play Punch because he's such an interesting concept, but I just have no idea what the heck to do with him.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

I had a few ideas for him. One of wich is where I wanted him to start out as a Decepticon who's being expperimented on by Team Science to create the ultimate spy. Applying what they learned from the triplechanger procedure and apply it to Punch.

The other idea I had was that Punch and Counterpunch start out as 2 seperate characters that accidentally get stuck together in the same body.

The first idea really makes me want to play the guy, actually and I've been wanting to drop Razorclaw for a while now...
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

More triple changers are good.

Scorponok wants to see more successes before he does the process on himself. ;)
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

If Shine passes on him, I might consider it :)
Aspiring DJ!
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

I chose Sky Lynx because I always loved the magnificent and wondrously strange beast of the Autobots.

Quickswitch? He's my absolutely favorite Transformer. Beyond that, best not to ask. :glance:
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Tarantulas
This guy is just so much fun to play. He's an incredibly intelligent transformer that gets to be a crazy guy too. Plus his cackling or giggling from time to time really makes him fun to play. Being part of Team Science, he gets to be part of creating cool things too. On top of all that, he's my favorite Beast Wars character too.

Wheeljack
I've been a fan of the guy ever since Season 1, so being allowed to play him at the start of the new RPG is just awesome to me. I have huge plans for the guy and I hope I have the time (if allowed) to introduce them all.

The guy is quite inventive and the fact that much of his stuff blows up in his face makes it really funny. When he does create something that does work, it works really well, so he's not just some random scientist, there hides brilliance within him. I also get to create crazy/cool gadgets with.

Kup
Always wanted to play a mentor like character that can be kind of a hardass from time to time. I vaguely base him on the Red Forman character from That 70's show. There's a reason however for him being the way that he is though and once the war really breaks out, you will find out why ;)

Springer
Had such a blast playing him in the old RPG thanks to his huge background. It gave me a ton to work with and I wanted to create that for the new RPG too. Trying a different angle with him right now and I'm interested to see how it work out.

Volks
I just love this guy :D Modified his bio from him being an expert in sabotage, infiltration and hacking to only hacking. He has zero combat training and is quite useless in battle. I have some things for him planned too for when he reaches Earth. Most of which involve pain :p (Not gonna kill him though!)

Ultra Magnus
Awesome character, but right now I'm kind of stuck with him. I wanted him to be in Kaon for a confrontation with Sixshot, but I kinda missed the "Shuttle" for that to happen, because personal life got in the way. Maybe he can hitch a ride with Zeta Prime? ;) Or Prowl could send him in "under the radar?" ;)

Jazz
Like Wheeljack, one of my favorite characters of all time. Gearing up for his fight with Sixshot right now which has me sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation for writing that part of the story. :lol:

Punch/Counterpunch
Always wanted to play the guy and see if my take on him works. We'll find out soon enough :D
Aspiring DJ!