Few Euro G1/G2 toys, + Marvel UK AF 24-27

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Osku
Protoform

Few Euro G1/G2 toys, + Marvel UK AF 24-27

Post by Osku »

How could I put this to avoid misunderstandings?

I have a few later G1 and G2 toys not released in US. I know I could propably sell those for a decent price, but I'd rather want those to go to people I know to appreciate those.

If someone is buying, postage can be a lot. Trades always welcome, also current toys not easy to get here (for example animated Waspinator, universe Ratchet, Inferno). Have had some nice deals that way, especially with Clay and notabot.

-Calcar/Colossus, no missiles. Otherwise nice condition, and yes, it has a head. :p
-Rotostorm (turbomaster helicopter), 2 missiles of 6
-Flash (white turbomaster car), 1 missile of 3
-G2 Sizzle
-G2 Fizzle (different name?)
-2 Euro "new constructicons", no weapons. Were released without combiner parts.
-Sureshot (right down corner), released as Hero OP in US. Only difference is the front stickers. No accessories. For completionist only? ;)

Marvel UK: AF 24-27. Crossover continuing from UKTF #125, not printed elsewhere.

I'm still in the middle of sorting my BW/BM stuff after a longish time, but feel free to check my current G1 part trade situation. A lot of micromasters as well.
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/b ... f-trading/
Clay

Post by Clay »

The Clench/Colossus seems interesting. That's one of the toys that didn't even get reused in Machine Wars, right?

I don't know if I could commit to a trade, though. My employment will be in flux within a few weeks :|

On the other hand, did you ever find another tank barrel for Overlord?
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

Clay wrote:The Clench/Colossus seems interesting. That's one of the toys that didn't even get reused in Machine Wars, right?
You remember correct. The same with his counterpart Pyro/Spark.* If you want, I can put it on hold. It was a flea market find, and cost 50 cents.

In flux meaning in danger of losing it? Sorry to hear. :(
On the other hand, did you ever find another tank barrel for Overlord?
No, and I've honestly kept my eyes open for that/those parts.

I DID found from my boxes a little bag with 3 arm shields (of six) for BW Optimal Optimus. Still missing those? I was supposed to get more, but that deal didn't work out in the end.

Got some new BW parts as well, if you're missing more.

* IIRC these subgroups were exclusive to Europe.
-Stormtroopers
-Lightformers
-Trakkons
-small turbomasters and predators were released in Japan, but not in US. That white car is rather OK toy for it's age. Prefer the red and blue molds from the same group though.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Flux meaning I'm a student worker at the university; given that I graduate in December, I'll no longer be a student, and thus not a worker :(

If you could hold it for a month or so until I find another job, I'd be quite happy to hunt some stuff down for you :)

Also, my Optimal Optimus has all of his blast shields. Perhaps you're thinking of someone else?
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

I put it on hold for you. :)
Clay wrote:Also, my Optimal Optimus has all of his blast shields. Perhaps you're thinking of someone else?
notabot then? I have a dim memory of someone on this board finding an incomplete OP OP. Could have just put those in the wrong bag months ago. :o
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Yup, that was my OpOp. In the interim, though, I got a boxed and complete one for less than $10 on ebay. Once I saw the complete one, I realized my cheap one was missing far more than just a few parts, so it's now my son's.

I'm not in the market for the G1/G2 stuff, but I know where I can get Animated Waspinator for you for $10. I also know that Target is going to be having $8 deluxes (probably just ROTF) the day after Thanksgiving. Toys R Us has been having some frequent yet random half-price sales on Inferno. So if you want me to watch for sales and pick any of those up, let me know.