On Me Tod Again...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
~*ShadowDancer*~

On Me Tod Again...

Post by ~*ShadowDancer*~ »

Well, after 2 brilliant weeks of being with Jonin I'm alone again. Sitting by the phone and waiting for him to call me from the airport from his side of the water so I know he's safe and some raging fool hasn't hi-jacked and blown up the plane. Have to wait another 6 mths before we can see eachother again due to the holiday calendar at my workplace. I'm lonesome.... :(

More bad news, some of you may remember that I'd mentioned a very sick budgerigar that I had? Yes...well, yesterday we had to have him put to sleep. I miss my Jack-a-budge and my partner.

Jonin should be fighting his way through Customs now hopefully. I'm sure he'll sign in here and probably in this very thread too to let you all know he's in one piece after his 8hr flight today. Anyway, I'm going to go sit folornly by the phone again...
~*SD*~
Proud Member of The Mini Owner's Club.

Links:

Shadow's Site - *Updated 22-03-04!*

Message board

Micro Mart Magazine
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Time spent with, followed by departure... is better than no time together at all.

Yeah?

Custard pie?
Jim

Post by Jim »

Did you two play nicely? I hate to have to hear you guys were fighting over TF toys. ;) :eyebrow:
~*ShadowDancer*~

Hmmm...if you consider locking him in the bathroom at my grandparents house 'playing nicely' then, yes we did. ;) (Of course there were other games we played...*G*)

Well, I guess some time is better than no time at all, the sooner we can make ourselves a permanent 'nest' somewhere the better. Incidentally, could we have a few well wishes and kind thoughts for J's grandmother, she's very ill in hospital and he's been worrying himself into a tizz about her 95% of the time he was over here.

On the upshot I snared the lead female role in my next show...I got the confirmation phonecall off the producer last night. Just wish J could be around to see me tread the boards this time, fat chance.

Anyway, I'll stop whining as you're probably sick of reading stuff akin to this....I've been up since 4am Image
~*SD*~

Links:

Message board

Micro Mart Magazine
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by ~*ShadowDancer*~
the sooner we can make ourselves a permanent 'nest' somewhere the better.

Whereabouts are ye looking, if you don't mind my blatant nosiness?

Neutral ground? Somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic? ;)
~*ShadowDancer*~

Hopefully my side of the water where the jobscene is a bit brighter. He can't swim so I doubt the middle of the Atlantic would be a good idea. ;)

*EDIT*
Well, as I'd mentioned, J's just called me from Canadian terra firma. That's the worrying part done with for me, now it's just lonliness and depression to contend with for the next few weeks and work in the morning.
~*SD*~

Links:

Message board

Micro Mart Magazine
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Sorry to hear about you budgie and departed man, SD :(. At least you found a guy you like, if I found me one of those babys I'd handcuff them to me. Might not be such a bad idea next time Jonin comes over, it'd make sure you don't lose him in a busy shop or something. :glance:;)

Hope your gran gets well soon, Jonin.

He was in a boy band!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

locking him in the bathroom at my grandparents house 'playing nicely'
Ah, kinky type. [/Frankie Howerd]
Incidentally, could we have a few well wishes and kind thoughts for J's grandmother, she's very ill in hospital and he's been worrying himself into a tizz about her 95% of the time he was over here.
Yup, indeed and verily. :)
On the upshot I snared the lead female role in my next show...
Aw, cool! :)
Anyway, I'll stop whining as you're probably sick of reading stuff akin to this....
Nope... the reverse is more the case around here at the moment...
Jonin
Protoform

Post by Jonin »

Hi, I'm back in from my trip, would have posted earlier but was called and rushed off to hospital to see my Nan the moment we got in as she's not in good health at all, failed badly and I don't see there is much hope at all for her, now its just time and when she will go likely unless there is a miracle...she's in severe pain and full of drugs now and they aren't even helping overly much.

Thanks to all who wished me a safe trip and well wishes to my Nan, I'm praying for her to not suffer anymore as getting better doesn't seem on the cards but who knows.
I'll really need SD's help for sure going through this. Too bad she doesn't live closer right now to me, 6 months is a long time to wait to see a loved one. :(

[Edited by me for atrocious spelling errors and brevity. Nan was awake and doing better today when I went to see her.]
--------
=Jonin=
--------
Jonin's DeviantArt Page
--------
Jim

Post by Jim »

Sorry to hear that. :(
Sades

Post by Sades »

Definitely sorry to hear that...

Um, I don't know what to say, really, but just lettin you know I wish you an' SD well... and I hope that the next few days aren't too trying for you both... :(
Amnesia
Protoform

Post by Amnesia »

I can understand you so well... my boyfriend also lives in another country, and the times when we have to part are always terrible... I hope to see him again around Christmas time. Just try to look forward to your next meeting and talk as much as you can online or on the phone.
WlNTERMUTE
Protoform

Re: On Me Tod Again...

Post by WlNTERMUTE »

More bad news, some of you may remember that I'd mentioned a very sick budgerigar that I had? Yes...well, yesterday we had to have him put to sleep. I miss my Jack-a-budge and my partner....

just what is a budgerigar? a bird? [/attempt at sensitively asked question on a dangerously sensitive subject]
~*ShadowDancer*~

Re: Re: On Me Tod Again...

Originally posted by WlNTERMUTE
just what is a budgerigar? a bird? [/attempt at sensitively asked question on a dangerously sensitive subject]

No fear, I'm happy that he's in a better place now.

And yes, a Budgerigar is a bird. They're also known by the name of Australian Grass Parakeets and look a bit like this:

~*SD*~

Links:

Message board

Micro Mart Magazine
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Oh well I hope you cheer up soon SV, bad stuff is usually followed by Good stuff!