Current toy distribution speculation.

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Sir Auros

Current toy distribution speculation.

Post by Sir Auros »

Does anyone think we'll be seeing widespread distribution as the Christmas season nears? Think we'll be seeing repackings of the rarer figures from earlier waves?

I'm certainly hoping that all the pinche Ironhides and Hot Shots that Hasbro seemed to think would be hot sellers won't continue warming pegs through this holiday season and them repacking Insecticon and Arcee and releasing them in current waves gives me some hope for catching up on the figures that're coming out even now that I'm not seeing due to slow restocking. Wow, that was quite a run-on sentence...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

As long as ****ing shockblast gets repackaged I want him! I need him or I'll explode I do that sometimes. *points to anyone who gets that referance.*
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Ravage
As long as ****ing shockblast gets repackaged I want him! I need him or I'll explode I do that sometimes. *points to anyone who gets that referance.*

INVADER ZIM!!! Can't for the life of me to remember what episode, but can't. Maybe it'll come to me later.

Anyway, I really hope that's the case. The only new thing I've seen lately is Omega Supreme, and I'm waiting on that until Omega Supreme.
Garand

Post by Garand »

I've already seem repacked Command Ravage, Arcee, and Insecticons here. New, hideous, red cards and all..
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

*Gives a cookie to Fort Max*

And it was the episode where GIR gets stuck in the house's computer brain core. Great show.

Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

The red cards are in Roanoke Luke, but no Nemisis Prime at that Target either. I was there today 9/14/04.

:::EDIT::: there's buttloads of Arcee and Insecton at the Roanoke Target.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

I will never see Nemesis I've decided.

ESKiM0J03
Protoform

Post by ESKiM0J03 »

checked out my local walmart today and it seams as there getting ready for something big all they had was a few megatrons and mabey 2-3 arcees and insecticons all the other pegs which were filled of starscream and the others are now empty when 2 days before they were all full
BET YOU DiDNT KNOW i WAS A NiNjA!!!
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

*Gives a cookie to Fort Max*

And it was the episode where GIR gets stuck in the house's computer brain core. Great show.

That's right. I was thinking that was it, but I just couldn't make it sound like the right ep. Kind of sad, really, since I just watched it last night.

'Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain'.

On-topic, no Arcees, Insecticons, or anything else. Did pick up the Megatron roleplay sword (which is actually pretty decent), but that's it.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Ulticron
The red cards are in Roanoke Luke, but no Nemisis Prime at that Target either. I was there today 9/14/04.

:::EDIT::: there's buttloads of Arcee and Insecton at the Roanoke Target.

What about redcard deluxes? Need Slugslinger, Sharkticon, and Downshift. Need Shockblast and Nemesis Prime.
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

I didn't look that close Luke. I just remember the Arcee and Insecticon, and the total lack of Nemesis Prime.

I will say this. If Target is like walmart one store has a phone number it can easily call another nearby store. I'd see if an employee at the Cburg one could call an get the answer on all those TF's. That way you don't have to travel over there for just 2 TF's.
Gigatron
Protoform

Post by Gigatron »

i dont worry about stores having these babies stocked.....i worrey about the prices. Man some of those things are pricy.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Got Downshift and Toyline. Picking up Deadend today. Praise me Praise me! *more Zimmy goodness*

Civ

Post by Civ »

**Holds up his Shockblast.**

Damn, I love this figure. Probably the best Energon figure to date. He's just soooooo much fun. So poseable and has pseudomodes just like Scorponok.

This figure definitely gets 5 out of 5 stars with me.

**end bragging and waits to see if Ravage explodes**

And yes, I really do own a Shockblast.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Shrugs, I got a Deadend. Your point. I know the guys I want will get here sooner than later.

Sades

Post by Sades »

I'm trying to completely avoid the Energon line for now. It's not too hard as I've lost track of what's what and who, release dates, etc...

I'm more concerned about finding an Alt. Dead End... must have. But frigging impossible. Wal Mart has absolutely no Alternators, and RCS has plenty of Smokescreen and Sideswipes (which I was almost tempted to buy), but nothing else.

Repackaging etc? I'd hope so... I don't know, but I hope so.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Originally posted by saysadie
I'm more concerned about finding an Alt. Dead End... must have. But frigging impossible. Wal Mart has absolutely no Alternators, and RCS has plenty of Smokescreen and Sideswipes (which I was almost tempted to buy), but nothing else.

My Wal Mart had a Deadend. Oh I also own that very same one.:o