URL issues

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
The Reverend

URL issues

Post by The Reverend »

I keep getting error message when trying to navigate to tfarchive.com - white blank page with "This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources." I can still get to the forums if I enter the community url.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Brendan's looking into it with the host -- suspension at thresholds is actually turned off against the account this site is on, and shouldn't be kicking in at all.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

I've had the same problem. Its intermittant, but seems to be happening a lot. Firefox just repeatedly brings up the same problem, even if you just search for the site. I've switched to IE but have to 'search' the site first and still occasionally get the blank page.
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

I found removing the www. before tfarchive.com seems to allow to the site to work.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

HotShot81 wrote:I found removing the www. before tfarchive.com seems to allow to the site to work.
That's interesting -- I've only had it once, and my bookmark's without the www. Could be a red herring but could be they're actually being routed differently. Will pass on the info, cheers.