AHM #14 Preview

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Hennessy
Protoform

AHM #14 Preview

Post by Hennessy »

Red Dave Prime

Post by Red Dave Prime »

I have a feeling this may have the same flaw as AHM 13 - 12 (or so)pages per story doesnt really achieve anything. AHM 13 should have concentrated on the decepticons for my money. And in typical IDW they waste 2 valuable pages in an incredibly cheesey scene. I just cant buy the idea that the autobots would start chanting his name. I reckon they could have done it in one large panel.

In this case I dont really have much care for what caused Sunstreakers hatred of humanity because he more or less has told us in AHM. Maybe this should have been slotted in as a flash back before Sideswipe tried to talk to Streaker about what happened. I doubt its going to reveal anything we wouldnt have assumed.

I'm much more interested in Galvatrons story. Dont think we'll get much, just a few mysterious quotes which lead to something bigger... as usual.

On a plus point I do like the art style but seeing as Dons style for the ongoing is so different from nearly all that has been before I kinda wish that the artists would at least match hes face design.
Dreadwing
Protoform

Post by Dreadwing »

borg72

Post by borg72 »

Red Dave Prime wrote:I'm much more interested in Galvatrons story. Dont think we'll get much, just a few mysterious quotes which lead to something bigger... as usual..
but i need my monthly fix of foreshadowing...

to be fair, 'uneasy lies the head' was one of the best combinations of art and writing in quite some time, so i'm actually being quite optimistic about as-yet-undetected hidden levels of awesome about to drop through the letterbox.
Tibbeish73
Protoform

AHM #14 Preview

Post by Tibbeish73 »

I think what they actually mean with the Flamers, is that you DO NOT need to roll to hit for partials. its an automatic hit
I dont remember that being in 4th Ed?