[Animated] Okay, who thinks this is going to be the final nail in the coffin?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cliffjumper

[Animated] Okay, who thinks this is going to be the final nail in the coffin?

Post by Cliffjumper »

We've been watching it happen over the past few years. BW, BM, RiD, Arnergtron, the whole financial failure of the Movie... Hasbro/Takara haven't listened to US, the TRUE FANS, and they've suffered from it. As we predicted, the film was a complete bomb at the box office - everyone hated it, the ****ty toys didn't sell, and all because it wasn't FAITHFUL TO G1 like we said it should be. I mean, given stuff like that, I'm surprised they're even bothering with a new series. But they had one more chance, to go back and just remake G1 (with all the ORIGINAL voice actors like Chris Latta and Scatman Crothers). but no. They gave us THIS sacrilege. Have ten years not shown them what makes popular cartoons and well-selling toys? The idiots. THIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF TRANSFORMERS YOU MARK MY WORDSSSSS
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by me, bitch
It's terrible.

The characters are all drawn wrong with the wrong names.

The designs SUCK.

It's not REAL Transformers.

They should stop raping my childhood already.

People who like it aren't REAL Transformers fans. Or at least not the sort of people who I think should be Transformers fans. The only people who'll watch it are the people who don't know what Transformers IS. This isn't Transformers - this is Pokémon. And we don't want people who watch Pokémon liking the same stuff as us.

It's pathetic and terrible and NOBODY will watch it. They've just killed the franchise stone dead in my eyes.

Worst. Thing. Ever.

Let's go back to 1996 when the only people who knew anything about Transformers was me and three of my mates and nobody else was allowed to join and the toys were good and the cartoon was good and nobody knew that Road Caesar was a crap toy because I was the only one who had one.

:rant: :(

:glance:
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

STFU I've been on Ver Intraweb since 1216 talking about this sort of thing.

PS Rod Cesar isn't in the Rhino DVS and so is Kiddy Animated Crap.
xxJetlagxx
Protoform

Post by xxJetlagxx »

Actually the movie wasn't a financial disaster you might want to check those numbers again. And also you can't expect them to sell this product to adults or almost adults. Think of it from their point of view. They make a new show that will bring in all the little kids after the movie was a success, plus actual loyal fans will support the new move. So they double their fan base. But if you don't like it or don't agree with it then get out and don't call yourself a transformers fan if you don't back everything they do.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Yeh, sarcasm tags it is.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Originally posted by xxJetlagxx
Actually the movie wasn't a financial disaster you might want to check those numbers again. And also you can't expect them to sell this product to adults or almost adults. Think of it from their point of view. They make a new show that will bring in all the little kids after the movie was a success, plus actual loyal fans will support the new move. So they double their fan base. But if you don't like it or don't agree with it then get out and don't call yourself a transformers fan if you don't back everything they do.

Hil-freakin'-larious.

But this line made me wanna bitch-slap you into oblivion: "But if you don't like it or don't agree with it then get out and don't call yourself a transformers fan if you don't back everything they do."

What. The. F***?! You don't have to like every damn thing about something to be a fan.

A lot of people hated Beast Machines. Are they still fans? Hell yes.
Some didn't like the movie. Are they fans? Hell yes.
A lot of people hate comments like the one you made. Are they still fans? Yes, ones with common sense.

Like someone told me about a month ago...
YOU'RE ON NOTICE

Halfshell, Cliffjumper: Please continue. These "rants" are always amusing.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

...I wanna be on notice...

:(
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Originally posted by Pun-3X

Either Piss me off like that last guy, or go to... http://www.shipbrook.com/onnotice

EDIT: Remade the On-Notice Boards with other things that piss me off...
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Pun-3X

Rejoin the RPG and we'll think about it.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Originally posted by Maju Garzett

EDIT: Remade the On-Notice Boards with other things that piss me off...

Life is complete.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

But if you don't like it or don't agree with it then get out and don't call yourself a transformers fan if you don't back everything they do.

Wrong wrong wrong.

If you like anything Hasblow have EVAR done, then you're not a REAL Transformers fan.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Originally posted by Halfshell
Wrong wrong wrong.

If you like anything Hasblow have EVAR done, then you're not a REAL Transformers fan.

You see, xxJetlagxx, I'm not the only one who thinks that comment was stupid. Even Bren... Halfshell agrees. You've ruined my perfect day with a dumbass comment... Now get out of my damned sight.
Sociopathic Autobot

You see, xxJetlagxx, I'm not the only one who thinks that comment was stupid. Even Bren... Halfshell agrees. You've ruined my perfect day with a dumbass comment... Now get out of my damned sight.

If you were trying any harder I'd probably just take pity on you instead of laughing at you.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

****l **** **** ! G1 G1 G1... that's all I ****ing hear about, is ****ing Gee-****ing-Wun. G1 is a load of ****ing ****, the cartoon is bollocks, the worst steaming pile of **** to grace the silver screen. My collection of Marvel comics is ****ing rapidly disappearing as I use it for toilet paper, and I'll live on a diet of ****ing baked beans and chilli con carne until the last shred of it's pure ****ing ****e is gone. The new series has the promise to help me forget how bloody awful the ****ing old cartoon was. The new toys can actually even move, which might come as a ****ing shock to all of you who think that ****ing bricks are good toys.

The Eighties were **** too. What's so ****ing great about the ****ing eighties ? I bet you all still use seventeen cans of hairspray each week and listen to new kids on the block and ****ing jason donovan... I mean, those of you who are even ****ing old enough to have lived in the ****ing "decade that taste forgot".

Pat Lee and Micheal Bay are GODS. **** ! I only ****ing signed up on this ****ing board because there was a new movie coming out, and it's a zillion times better than that ****ing waste of time the '86 movie was. Pearl harbor is the best ****ing film ever. Dreamwave is the only continuity worth talking about, Marvel can shove their canon up their arse. And the capital of nebraska is Lincoln ! **** !

hell of a way to treat of fellow noob.

edit : welcome to the board xxJetlagxx... erm, have fun :)
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

They made a movie about transformers?

When?

who directed it?

wait, wasn't it all about Soundwave?
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Now get out of my damned sight.
It's side-comments that ruin joke threads like this one.
get out and don't call yourself a transformers fan if you don't back everything they do
^ Although this is equally idiotic (or possibly intended to be just as much a parody as anything Tom or Chris posted) it isn't personally vicious.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

edit
Originally posted by slartibartfast

hell of a way to treat of fellow noob.

Yeah, how quickly they forget ;)

Halfshell, Cliffjumper: Please continue. These "rants" are always amusing.

Yay! The Church of Halfshell and Cliffjumper gains a new sycophant!
xxJetlagxx
Protoform

Don't you just hate it when....

Post by xxJetlagxx »

Doesn't it just bother you when people go out of their way to nag and complain about things? Why, if things are so much of a problem to them, do they go out of their way throughout their day to complain to people. Now it is noted that this isn't the "I love Transformers Animated" forum. But unfortunately (like many others I assume) I have been known to have met and combated many "Trolls" in my lifetime. These "Trolls" do nothing more than attempt to create needless arguments because in all honesty they have no life and in all probability live in their parents basement. *Let it be also noted that if anyone responds negatively to this statement then the above must be considered true.

Any further comments will be taken below. So please bend to my will and reply. It only shows that I have won.
Sociopathic Autobot

Re: Don't you just hate it when....

Doesn't it just bother you when people go out of their way to nag and complain about things? Why, if things are so much of a problem to them, do they go out of their way throughout their day to complain to people. Now it is noted that this isn't the "I love Transformers Animated" forum. But unfortunately (like many others I assume) I have been known to have met and combated many "Trolls" in my lifetime. These "Trolls" do nothing more than attempt to create needless arguments because in all honesty they have no life and in all probability live in their parents basement. *Let it be also noted that if anyone responds negatively to this statement then the above must be considered true.

Any further comments will be taken below. So please bend to my will and reply. It only shows that I have won.

Yes, but what about Transformers: Animated?
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
zigzagger

Re: Don't you just hate it when....

Post by zigzagger »

You do realize the thread that you are criticizing is satirical in nature, right?