[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Tears

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Path of Dreams: Nebulan Tears

Post by Warcry »

The Cybertronian War has returned to the neutral planet of Nebulos. A small contingent of Autobots lead by Chromia strives to decypher the mystery of a Cybertronian temple found in the middle of the Nebulan jungle. Meanwhile, the crew of a Decepticon warship under the command of Spinister has begun to make war on both the Autobot team and their Nebulan allies.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod transformed, releving Sureshot of the need to hold him up.

"Well, I'm fresh out of portable space bridges, so we'll have to think of something else."

Recoil shook his head. "Damned if I know. Never seen anything like it."

Koraja

Spinister approached the Flamberge, moving at full speed.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

City Street

Carnivac chuckled as he watched Weirdwolf's assualt. Even knowing that they would have to leave the crime scene fast if they wanted to keep their mission a secret (explosives do tend to attract attention), couldn't spoil Carnivac amusement.

Now that's entertainment, Carnivac thought.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake rolled right behind Spinster and neared the Flamberge.

"Have the door open I am comin in!" He yelled into his com-link.
Aero Blade

Flamberge - hangar

Post by Aero Blade »

Things having been finished in the shuttle for the most part, and having recieved orders to make the ship ready, Tracer had moved into the hangar where the shuttle was stationed and went over to one of the computers there to oversee operations. He was just arriving as the com message came through, and he quickly made sure the outer bay doors were open for Spinister and Quake, going over to meet them as they came in.

"Flamberge is prepared and ready for launch, but we've yet to recieve coordinate or confirmation from Wierdwolf or Carnivac," Tracer reported to Spinister.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Flamberge

Spinister transformed, landed, and strode smoothly up the ramp.

"Our hunters are probably occupied with prey," he said reasonably. "We can spare them a few more minutes to reply."

The Targetmaster casually glanced at a ship's status display as he entered the hangar, then nodded in satisfaction.

"You have done well, Tracer."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf cocked his head.

"recall just recieved have hurry we must ."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

City Street

" We only have one more target to take care of" Carnivac said to Weirdwolf " They can pick us up there."

As Carnivac started walking to the last target's house, he sent a confirmation (report of their progress) and the coordinates on where to met them back to the Flamberge.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake rolled into the Flamberge and transformed. Tiptop stood beside him.

Tiptop looked at Spinster.

"So we are picking up our comrades on the way in?" He asked.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Last confirmation just recieved," Tracer reported to Spinister as the transmittion came in. "All units accounted for and waiting for pick-up."
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

In the city

As the Decepticons retreated, Chromia struggled to hold up one of the collapsing walls..

"Any Nebulons in the building, hurry! Get out now....I don't know how much longer I can hold this...."

Just as she said this....she felt, rather than heard, the foundation of the building begining to crumble...

Seeing that there were still a few people who had not had time to leave, she called out to Tracks .

"Tracks! Get the minister out of here to safety!"

With that, she shoved Galen, as gently as she could, out of harms way and dove for one of the last remaining Nebulons. As she did, the entire building collapsed on her, completly burying her.

As the dust cloud began to dissapate.....there was no movement from the rubble pile......
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Flamberge

Spinister nodded curtly to Tiptop (a yes to the Nebulan's question), then turned to Tracer.

"Head down to the port plasma cannon controls. Quake, head to the starboard controls. The Nebulan military's nearby deployments may try to stop us from leaving. If they do, you are to destroy them."

The Targetmaster continued walking. As he moved deeper into the ship, he added (without turning to look at his troops), "I'll be on the bridge."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Koraja:

Tracks: -catches Galen, sheltering him as the building collapses, then looking at the pile of rubble- "CHROMIA!!!!!!" -activates commlink- "CHROMIA! DO YOU READ ME?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake laughed.

"Yes sir!" mumbling "bang bang" he brought the weapon systems online and got ready for anyone or anything stupid enough to attack the ship.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Koraja:

Tracks: -looking at the pile of rubble- "I'm going to need help with this........" -looks down at Galen- "And the only place I'll get that help is back at the temple." -transforms to vehicle mode, opens passenger side door- "If you'll just get in, Galen, I'll keep you as safe as I can."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer nodded to Spinister upon receiving orders.

"The information we extracted from the Autobot prisoner will beforwarded there if you wish to review it, along with the observations we gathered about the Autobots during the time we apprehended them. The vast majortiy of the Autobots seemed to be guarding the perimeter of the temple, and given our recient attack, are likely still there," Tracer responded before heading off.

He first went back to the shuttle to check on the status of his crew. He hadn't seen Thundercracker for the longest time since they'd gotten back to the Flamberge, but that wasn't a concern for him at the moment. He turned his attention to Scalpel and Starblade.

"When you've finished with Bluestreak and moved him to a holding cell in the Flamberge, report to Spinister for your next orders. I'll be attending to mine at the port-side plasma cannon controls. If the Autobot gives you trouble, let me know..." he let his sentence linger off in a menacing tone, a warning for Bluestreak.

Having finished the last bit of his duties there, Tracer turned and headed off to go attend to his newest assignment.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade nodded.

"Right." She then looked to Scalpel for directions on moving Bluestreak.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Galen spoke to Tracks

"I'm sure you will do your best soldier, let us go fetch help for your friend. Then I must get to a communications facility and rally my troops and reassure my people."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Koraja:

Tracks: -closes drivers door, harness securing Galen into his seat- "If you tell me the frequency, you can use my commlink to contact your troops." -engine roaring, slams into gear, roaring away, wings deploying, jet turbines and their assembly rising and deploying from his trunk lid, turbines howling to life as he lifts off the road-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Flamberge

"Forward the data," Spinister told Tracer (via comlink, obviously, as the two Decepticons had gone off in different directions). "I will read it while we are enroute."

As he finished speaking, the Targetmaster climbed the short ladderwell that led to the ship's small bridge. He sat at the helm and began keying in the commands to bring the ships engines to flight mode.