Hate Plague

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Hellion
Protoform

Hate Plague

Post by Hellion »

You ever wonder how did the Hate Plague Find it's way to the Sharkticons in TRoOP?
E Nice
Protoform

Post by E Nice »

Well, the Quints are merchants of the universe, so maybe one of them got infected while he was out and then went back to wherever the new Quint planet hideout was and infected everyone there.

It also brings up the question, how did Skylynx find the Quintessons? They went into hiding in the far reaches of the galaxy. I find it hard to believe he did detective work and hunted down leads to find out exactly where their new hiding place was. Though I suppose he could have found them if he spotted heavy concentrations of Quintesson ships nearby, since the Hate plague made everyone flighty. But it's still like searching for a needle in a haystack.
Murk: We will bring you Bob Barker. We will bring you the limp and beaten body of Bob Barker! - BTVS
Garand

Post by Garand »

He was probaly palying all teh angles.. I don't recall seeign him in very many battles
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Did you ever wonder why the Hate Plague changed its attributes practically from scene to scene? The answer? The thing was written by a monkey.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

The same one that created Unicron? :p