[Dinobots, non-show RiD] new transformers

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
KiwiBoy
Protoform

new transformers

Post by KiwiBoy »

apparently they've got some new tf armada oens over here, i saw in target in texas a pack of two with two jets, a stalth bomber and another, they're suposed to combine to forn dreadwing they don't have a mini-con figure with them but it still says tf armada on the box. Also in wal mart they've got 3 new ones called transformers dinobots, the packaging looks like armada but different, there's a total of 6, two in each package, first there's grimlock (a raptor looks like dinobot from beast wars) swoop a teradactial (can't spell) sencond is snarl (stegosauras) and sludge ( a 4 legged lizard with a sail on it's back) thrid is slapper (anklisauras still can't spell) and triceradon (if you can't tell a triceratops) i went a bought me the last two and man are they complicated to transformer, smaller than blurr from armada but still good i'll give more info later
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

The Jets are Dreadwind and Smokejumper. They are repaints of the G2 figures Dreadwing and Smokescreen. They're part of the extened RID line, they are just in Armada Style packaging. Not gonnna show up in the series.

And I have no idea what the others are though
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

They sound like the RiD Dinobots, Beast Wars repaints.
Flesh Creature
Protoform

Post by Flesh Creature »

I havent seen the Dinobots around here yet but I did hear they were a good price
KiwiBoy
Protoform

Post by KiwiBoy »

they were selling them for $9.95 or something like that, hey ya'll think there's a chance that one of ya'll can fill me in on the rid series??? i was over here in the states for a while when they were on and i didn't get to see much and when i went back to new zealand they were showing it there but i left to come back and live in the states and they were over :( so can sum1 tell me what happens after they find fortress maximus? all i saw was him coming out of water in his city mode or something and optimus and ultra magnus combined