Good news for those who plan to purchase Tidal Wave.(and bad for Overload)

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Highbrow

Good news for those who plan to purchase Tidal Wave.(and bad for Overload)

Post by Highbrow »

I got to see the shipping case pack layout today( at an online store, but it will be much the same for Wal-Mart, my employer), and it seems that there will be three Tidal Wave's per case. This will result in a high availability, when they release the next wave, probably late May to Mid-June. We always get a big shipment when a new wave comes out, so my advice is be ready. If you're there early, you'll more than likely be able to get one.

However, those who plan to buy Overload, and/or Skywarp (Myself), are in for a disappointment. One per case, of each. This means, frequently out-of-stock on these two. I guess I'll have to pick mine up the day we get them, or face the consequences.
SCREAM MY NAME IN BINARY!!!!!!
Lemming
Protoform

Post by Lemming »

Thanks!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Not too torn up about Skywarp. I just want him so that I can have all 3 seekers. Personally, I don't like the arrangement of the colors (although the colors, themselves are fine), or the fin on his head. Eventually, I'll run into him.

Bad news about Overload, but I'm patient, so I'll pull through. Glad that they're stocking Tidal Wave so well.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

so, my plan to get two Skywarps...and change the head on one is scuppered...
Highbrow

Post by Highbrow »

Well, you'll be able to get them all quite well, for the first couple of days. Trouble is, we always get a collosal shipment for the release, and once that sells through, we usually take several weeks to restock. owever, I work at Store 1, so our shipping frequency is quicker than outlying stores. In other words, if you're anywhere other than AR, OK, or MO, good luck.
SCREAM MY NAME IN BINARY!!!!!!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Well, they might even make them more available in later waves.