Vote For The Holofoil Cover Of Micromasters #1

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

I think cover A would look great as a Holofoil cover, and Cover C would look good as an extra cover!
You Are Ratchet!

You are caring and compassionate.

[size=-1]Which Transformer Are You?[/size][
[size=-3]brought to you by Quizilla[/size]
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Meh. Rob Ruffalo's cover isn't really striking me, and Pat Lee's is...Pat Lee. I'm going with Figueroa.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by fort_max
Meh. Rob Ruffalo's cover isn't really striking me, and Pat Lee's is...Pat Lee. I'm going with Figueroa.
My thoughts exactly.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

The Figueroa one's awesome, but I'd rather they foiled up one of the others so I could get that one as a regular cover.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Bah! Damn democracy I have to register to vote!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

While there's nothing wrong with most of it as art, none of that says "wow, great cover!" to me. Needs more Midnighter caving people's skulls in.

But I'll be buying it anyway. Transformers > Cliffy :(
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

Originally posted by Ultimate Weapon
Bah! Damn democracy I have to register to vote!

Gahhh.. despicable.. I registered with them back in June.. and i can't remember my damn password. I still say that Ruffalo's cover would look like the best Holofoil cover, and that Figueroa's would look better as a regular cover. If they made Figueroa's cover as a Holofoil cover, I dont' think the vibrant colors and beams of light would show up as well to be as impressive.
You Are Ratchet!

Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Hopefully the Pat Lee cover gets foiled, insuring that I won't have to see it again when the comic ships, as my comic shop rarely/never gets those incentive books in. I had forgotten just how bad that man could draw.

Figueroa's is the best, though it's still not wholly remarkable.
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

Originally posted by Alpha Trion
Hopefully the Pat Lee cover gets foiled, insuring that I won't have to see it again when the comic ships, as my comic shop rarely/never gets those incentive books in. I had forgotten just how bad that man could draw.

Foiled again eh? bwuhahahahahahahahaha <menacing laugh inserted here>
You Are Ratchet!

RED EVIL
Protoform

Post by RED EVIL »

i think 1 and 3 are ok........ but not great. they could have done a lot better of a job on the covers........
----------------------------------------------------
DECEPTICONS FOREVER!
Adams
Protoform

Post by Adams »

Don's cover is by far my favourite.

I think the micromasters series will probably just suffer because of a lack of strong and identifiable characters. Maybe this series will change that perception, but i doubt it!

I expect Pat Lee will draw the likes of Sixturno and Sixwing the size of skyscrapers.

My main greivance is the fact that Tote, Roadhandler and Fixit are not featured!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Figueroa simply because it the best one.

Both Pat Lee and Rob Ruffolo's suck
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

who is this Rob ruffulo person anyway does he draw any DW stuff right now? He look slike he learned to draw transformers by reading pat lee G1
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

He's DW's "Oh ****! We're meant to get it out some time close to the cover date" colourist. If there are forty colourists credited for a DW comic, he'll be the 40th named...*

* Satire, ****wits.
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

Originally posted by Alpha Trion

Feeling lazy to type, so I just agree with these words.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Most of the people there will simply have voted for their favourite piece of art. They're therefore faced with a more expensive first issue which they won't be able to find in a lot of stores, discouraging them from buying future issues.

Then you have people who vote strategically to relegate the Pat Lee cover to an incentive or more expensive publishing... but gosh, I wonder how the DW marketing department will choose to interpret that figure?

Looking at Magnus and Shockers in the background of the wraparound, my hopes for this mini-series keep falling...
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Figueroa by a mile. Nothing spectacular about it, but compared to the other two it's no contest.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Well, after thinking about it, I've decided that I kind of like Rob's a whole lot more than any of the others. It has a sense of conflict behind it, and seeing Shockers and Magnus behind the Micros gives off the impression that the Micros are only tools as part of the larger battle. (Sound familiar, anyone?)

Don's would do better as the holofoil cover, because it's more mysterious in its imagery, and is displaying what could end up being a important plot point, something I doubt should be revealed so early.

Pat's sucks major you-know-what. That is all.
RED EVIL
Protoform

Post by RED EVIL »

Originally posted by Bombshell
Well, after thinking about it, I've decided that I kind of like Rob's a whole lot more than any of the others. It has a sense of conflict behind it, and seeing Shockers and Magnus behind the Micros gives off the impression that the Micros are only tools as part of the larger battle. (Sound familiar, anyone?)

ah sh*t not that again:rant: , once ok twice hell no. just show how the micromasters were on Cybertron as their own sub-army. of course they will have cameos from the larger transformers. just i dont want that crap where prime tells them to do everything they should have their own blooy leader.

i change my choice i say #3 is the best, but i agree have lee's as the incentive b/c the only one i can get is the regular cover and i want don's cover. pat lee's i think is hideous and too much like the other DW tf covers.

why are Ultra Magnus and Shockwave in Rob's cover. i hope its more of a look at past transformer battles.

is it just me or is dreamwave horribly at making skinny arms......all of DW's tf's have huge bulky arms......
DECEPTICONS FOREVER!