<3 I have a crush <3

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Claypool
Protoform

<3 I have a crush <3

Post by Claypool »

Ok, so there is this girl in my one class right? ok, so on the first day of class about 1.5 months ago I sat next to her only because it was in the back of the class and the back is where its at. Ok, so the professor tries to be fun and made us talk to someone in the class you didnt know just so you kinda break the ice and everyone knows something about at least one person etc. We exchange names, favorite bands, where we live. I find we have similar likes, from the same area, like the same kinda music, from the same town.

After the class i see her walking with the guy that sits next to her on the other side and they leave the building together. So, they are at least friends because they know eachother from years past. So the next class I cant sit next to her because I go there late and someone was already sitting there (some nerd), so i have to sit in the front. I find out that thats the day we are assigned our seats, so not only am I not sitting next to her, im in the front.

I dont expect they are a couple because they arent very affectionate (sp?) together in public. I dont see them holding hands or anything after class what have you.

Man, this girl is hot , shes not supermodel hot or anything, shes like naturally hot, none of that make up ****. Nice girl that you'd want to take out to dinner ya hear?

Anyway, I havent talked to her since. Now, sometimes the girl has to walk to the parking lot by herself for whatever reason. I figure thats the only chance I get to talk to her without getting my ass kicked. I dont want to have sex with her, I just want to take her out to dinner. I figure I can say something like "well, I didnt want to piss your boyfriend off", that way I'll know if they are dating and I dont have to ask her if she has a boyfriend. I figure i'll also ask for her AIM screen name. WTF do I say to her? GO!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Claypool
Man, this girl is hot , shes not supermodel hot or anything, shes like naturally hot, none of that make up ****. Nice girl that you'd want to take out to dinner ya hear?
I'm familiar with the concept, yeah...

A film and grabbing some food after is a good combination. Immediately gives you something to talk about.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

Originally posted by Denyer
I'm familiar with the concept, yeah...

A film and grabbing some food after is a good combination. Immediately gives you something to talk about.

so I go up to her and say "Hi, dinner and a movie?"
Snake
Protoform

Post by Snake »

So, how long until you stalk her?

Oh, and why don't you take some nice digital photos of her as you watch her from the bushes? It would give us more to talk about around here...
Back for good... for Evil.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Pretty much. But use the context you've already established.

"Class was really cool the other day, you feel like going to a movie Saturday and we can go for something to eat after?"

Note: setting some kind of timeframe is more positive than, "you wanna go do X sometime?" It also throws the ball into their court; either she can say, "sorry, busy Saturday, how about X day?" or "I really have no free time for the next several months." You're also likely to find out whether she's single / at all interested from the above question.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

Originally posted by Snake
So, how long until you stalk her?

Oh, and why don't you take some nice digital photos of her as you watch her from the bushes? It would give us more to talk about around here...

I'll stalk her once I find out where she works/lives

So I wasnt the only one thats notcied all the recent topics suck
Snake
Protoform

Post by Snake »

I didn't say that; it's just that we haven't had a good, ole-fashioned Stalking thread for quite a while now.

If she has a cellphone, you should call her up while she's outside and pant heavily, then take pictures of her reactions from the bushes. Better brush-up on your heavy breathing...
Back for good... for Evil.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

Originally posted by Snake
I didn't say that; it's just that we haven't had a good, ole-fashioned Stalking thread for quite a while now.

If she has a cellphone, you should call her up while she's outside and pant heavily, then take pictures of her reactions from the bushes. Better brush-up on your heavy breathing...

damn, thats a good idea. Belive me, ive been brushing up on my skills. You're right though, i havent stalked anyone is quite some time.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

no...you're not.

Like denyer said, just go talk to her. Be specific, time, idea...while most girls loathe to admit it, all the ones I have dated have liked the fact that I had an idea in mind and time I wanted to go out. You've got nothing to lose through trying.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

clay, i'm a film guy...can i make a reality show out of you stalking this girl? that's good TV.
Hound

Post by Hound »

You should go up to her and start humping her leg, chicks love that...
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
clay, i'm a film guy...can i make a reality show out of you stalking this girl? that's good TV.

I'd watch it.
Originally posted by Hound
You should go up to her and start humping her leg, chicks love that...
And remember: When she slaps you with a restraining order, that just means you should try twice as hard. She's only playing hard to get.