Transformers G1/BM/BW Entire Series

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
tf_factory
Protoform

Transformers G1/BM/BW Entire Series

Post by tf_factory »

hey, i'm creating a new web domain which has 30gb of free space and unlimited bandwidth (as long as it doesn't overload too fast - eg. 20gb per day). I am uploading every single ep from all 3 series. But it does cost me money to keep this thing operational, therefore i was wondering how many people would want to download from a fast server with all the eps, and pay a mear $5 signup fee? once you've paid US$5, you can download every ep. Also it will take me a month (minimum) to upload all the eps, but i will be uploading all day/night so i can get the series up ASAP. Please email wolfys2@timegate.net.au if your interested. My collection isn't yet complete so for the time being i'm uploading all my current eps (complete series 1, half complete series 2, complete series 3&4). $5 is really cheap, buying the entire series on cd on ebay.com is $30 or so, and thats just for G1. So please email me if your willing to join. I will not start uploading until i have a sufficient number of members (the user will need to log into the website to access the files and it will be strictly 1 user per membername - no 2+ people using same name at once)

Thanks