New reissues@Australian TRU/UPDATE: Ramjet/Trailbreaker now@Canadian TRU computers!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Australian TRU computers uncover more reissues?

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

I'm not sure if this has been reported here.

New reissues?

thanks to seibertron.com for the link

------------------------------
EDIT by Nevermore

New! From http://ae2.iaconhub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=246, tenth post
Originally posted by Protoform X
well the X man brings you another AE exclusive....
Both Ramjet AND Trailbreaker are now in TRU Canada Computers

G1 Ramjet Sku# 180742 $39.99 CAD
G1 Trailbreaker Sku# 180661 $39.99 CAD
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

I would be mildly surprised if that list is correct and Sunstreaker really is planned for reissue.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Energon Omega for 129.99?

Holy cow!
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Hmmm....

Well, considering Dirge hit with Rodimus Prime (or does hit with Rodimus Prime?) at TRU, the likelihood of Thrust and Ramjet being reissued is at least 50%.

By the same token, Sideswipe was a reissue in the TF Collection series and is pretty much the same mold as Red Alert (there may be one or two modifications for all I know). So the chances are, since RA was reissued, that there's about a 50% chance for Sideswipe, too.

But I'm a little sceptical on the others. I mean... Sunstreaker I could understand. Maybe even Trailbreaker; considering Hoist got another go-round. But knowing that fans opinions of Ironhide are not exactly on the positive side, isn't that a bit of a dumb move?
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Its more than likely true

I dunno about OS's price though.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

The price quoted for Omega Supreme was most likely in Australian dollars. Converted to USD, it'd be about $90. Still ridiculously expensive, bt not as much.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

And let's not forget that Armada/Energon Unicron sold at pretty much the same price at first.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

I've never seen Unicron being sold for more than $50 US.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

He's being sold for at least $75 up here.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Hmmm ... Damn Australian Prices .. damn Unicron when it came out was $160 AU ... I was pissed. Still haven't got one, i'm waiting for Energon Unicron to make an appearance.

Rather though, Energon Waves 1 and 2 came out at the same damn time. My wallet was hurting bad ....
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

eh? $AU160 for AR Unicron? faaaaark that..... I paid $AU112 for mine the day my local target put him on the shelf :D

Interesting they're putting EN Omega at that price point, although TRU Australia is actually one of the cheapest places to get Energon stuff, yet their armada stuff is still ridiculously expensive...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by deej
TRU Australia is actually one of the cheapest places to get Energon stuff, yet their armada stuff is still ridiculously expensive...

I kinda figured it would be the other way around, since Armada is over and done with, and most stores would want to clear out their Armada stock.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Australian Prices = Dodgy

They think that now the show has ended (re-runs still going over and over and again) that people will still buy them. they have rare items so they think the supply is less and the demand is greater, creating the effect they think they can chnage more.

I saw Armada Unicron for $160 at Target ... my jaw dropped to the ground as I walked away crying ...

Plus the other day I had JUST saw them stoxking up or re-stocking the TF section, and they had put some Altenator Sideswipes ... Smokescreen and Sidewipe have been relaesd almost 6 months aprt from each other ... I got my Smokescreen the day it hit the selves, which was back in January if I remember ...
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

I wish they'd clear their AR stock out @ much cheaper rates - I'd be getting myself AR Tidalwave & Overload if that was the case :)

And I don't get that tempy - I'm in Queensland & the Targets up here all have Unicron for around the $AU140 mark or so... never seen him any higher :/ I would've thought Target prices would've been the same, Australia wide...
Gesani
Protoform

Post by Gesani »

hmm... maybe its worth the trip to am american TRU and become good friends with the girl behind the computer terminal:swirly:

I dont think Omega Supreme would be Introduced at a price greater then Unicron.. i paid 47.95 for Ar Uni i think.. it just depends on what Omega looks like in my hands...

Hopefully target will be closeing out some more of the older TF's i noticed when i was there the other day they had the 20th anni prime reduced but they had already pulled the tag down when i seen it..too bad i had to have it when it first came out... of course i have a friend who spent the last 6 weeks in Japan and didnt much if any Transformers in teh area he stayed..
ItsMeTrev
Protoform

Omega Supreme

Post by ItsMeTrev »

Check out this link Omega price and release date

69.99 on June 21th
Gesani
Protoform

Post by Gesani »

Damn.. for that price he better be bigger the the unicron toy!.. have to go measure unicron now.. only 16"..... and to charge that much and not even give you the batteries..
Has light up plasma blaster and lunging grip

anything like Kung-Fu grip?

EDIT!!: By looking at some of the ther thing they have listed on thier site it sem to me that thier prices are a bit inflated... maybe it will be cheaper for retail
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Still it's a sweet toy.. defo one that i'll be gettin if/when it comes to the Uk
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

Originally posted by deej
I wish they'd clear their AR stock out @ much cheaper rates - I'd be getting myself AR Tidalwave & Overload if that was the case :)

And I don't get that tempy - I'm in Queensland & the Targets up here all have Unicron for around the $AU140 mark or so... never seen him any higher :/ I would've thought Target prices would've been the same, Australia wide...

When Unicron first came out in the Armada series they were $49.99. I know because I got the first box that came through Toys R Us, and paid $105. Of course now, with the Energon figures in stock, they are all down to $39.99 and the Armada version is down to $29.99. Tidal Wave is down to $14.99, Super Base Optimus Prime (both versions) are down to $19.99. I even ventured to a Kmart where they had 2 full boxes of Deluxe figure Armada pieces, and they were all being sold for $5 each. I think I got 9 of them that day. It depends on where you go, and the time you get there. You basically have to get lucky.

Plus that list is for Australia. It may not be the same for the states. But hopefully it will be. I lost my Sunstreaker a long time ago, and I'd love to get it back. I'm not too concerned about Omega Taco Supreme (lol) :laugh: . We'll see what it pans out to be.
You Are Ratchet!

You are caring and compassionate.

[size=-1]Which Transformer Are You?[/size][
[size=-3]brought to you by Quizilla[/size]
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

New! From http://ae2.iaconhub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=246, tenth post
Originally posted by Protoform X
well the X man brings you another AE exclusive....
Both Ramjet AND Trailbreaker are now in TRU Canada Computers

G1 Ramjet Sku# 180742 $39.99 CAD
G1 Trailbreaker Sku# 180661 $39.99 CAD
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.