Anyone in europe who can help me with this poster ?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
zolo
Protoform

Anyone in europe who can help me with this poster ?

Post by zolo »

Hello there.

The past couple I have been browsing the web to find a poster with the Autobot logo on it, but I couldn't find it anywhere inside the EU, to an affordable price. And this is why I turn to you guys(and gals :) )! I humble request that anyone who might know about a store/webshop in the EU, to please let me know about it, I will ofc. pay all shipping fees and the value of the poster (I found it at it's cheapest at 9 USD) cause it would be extremely cool if it could be shipped privately instead of commercially :)

The desired poster :)

peace zolo
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Sorry man, don't know any. Why do you refuse to buy it from a shop, then?
bluekatt
Protoform

Post by bluekatt »

it looks like a fairly generic even bland poster
why not buy it in the shops ?
and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
zolo
Protoform

Post by zolo »

Yeah, but by accident I found the webpage of the NTFA (the Nordic TransFan Association) so I think I'd have more luck posting a message there. Maybe just wait a bit so I'll by more at allposters, it's just that customs is so strict here, so it'll end up costing double the price.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy....Allright, give me the bomb!" - Ultra Magnus

Optimus Prime Clay figure in progress