I need wrestlling music!!!!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Hawkeye
Protoform

I need wrestlling music!!!!

Post by Hawkeye »

I know this is only tangentially related to this forum and it probably fits better in GD but this is where the wrestling fans are usually guaranteed to reside.

Ive looked high and low on the net and cant find a sensible place to download wrestling themes (especialy older ones) ive found a scattered few and have been unable to find even a sensible amount on wrestling torrents.

I need them for smackdown vs. raw 2007 as you cant import music int the game but I plan on using the x-boxs music player when i use my created wrestlers' entrance.

any help would be appreciated as sting doesnt look right comming out to mankinds music.
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Try limewire really it works.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

try torrent sits, look for the wwf anthology cd, 4 discs full of music from different eras of wwf
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

i did try the anthology and no dice. although i did get some off of limewire which is amazing as i had failed before.

the million dollar man doesnt need to use shanes theme if i bother to use the x-box player now!

"everybodies got a price......."
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Sting used to come down to the ring to Metallica's Seek & Destroy in his old WCW days, if that helps any?
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

yeah i got music now. i got his old wcw crow music and seek and destroy.....the create a wrestler is pretty fun on this game.

got a buncha guys made. british bulldog, ultimate warrior, sting, big bossman(all black attire), ken shamrock, jeff hardy(as matt is in the game but he isnt), vader, macho man, and jake the snake.

oh yeah and money inc. ted dibiase and IRS.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
Sting used to come down to the ring to Metallica's Seek & Destroy in his old WCW days, if that helps any?

Technically it was WCW's version was it not? Same as DDP's was a rip off of Smells Like Teen Spirit
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

...like Kronik used Static X's 'Love Dump'

Yeah, something like that.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Ah Kronik, I'm ashamed to say I actually really liked them in WCW, before they became the worst tag team in the world ever.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

since buying the game i've gotten back into it after about ten years. I dont watch it on t.v. but I see all the PPVs on the internet or if im home for the weekend i check it out at my gfs mothers house.

I missed the whole rey mysterio in wwf(e?) thing but after checking out the matches its awesome. hardy boys are impressive and Chris benoit and Kurt angle(well TNA now) are great.....

This batista fellow though....not much of a wrestler is he? John Cena isnt very good either but he talks on the mike....what exactly is it that batista has?
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Originally posted by Hawkeye
what exactly is it that batista has?

Bulk and charisma. He may not be good in the ring, or even on the mic, but there's something about him when he comes in and out of that ring, and enters/exits it. You know, right before he picks up the mic or starts to wrestle.

He is like Goldberg, only he sells when someone hits him :)
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

oh so thats what it is....i was wondering how this dude was getting top billing at wrestlemania and such.

I mean fighting 'taker who is a veteran in the industry and obviously a constant favorite to be there as long as he has.....i knew batista had to be popular.

maybe they should just have him enter and exit and thats it. yeah im not a big fan of the goldberg/ulitmate warrior/brock lesnar mold though....but theres always one.