Yu-Gi-Oh

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Blaster_86

Yu-Gi-Oh

Post by Blaster_86 »

What do you think of this anime? I like it it's a neat show. Reminds me of when I used to play Magic.
Transfan
Protoform

Post by Transfan »

I think its a decent anime.When I say decent I mean that I'll actually make an effort to watch it.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

From what I've seen its a nice series, Exodia is 1 hell of a summon :)
I've seen only a few clips(Japanese ones) of Yu-Gi-Oh, or rather Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters, which is the full name of the 2nd Yu-Gi-Oh series. They air the 2nd series in the USA, not the 1st.

I've got 3 Yu-Gi-Oh games(emulated), they're in Japanese but playable, it just takes some Trial & Error playing to find out what each card/ability does.

This page has some clips:

http://www.anzwers.org/free/animeintro/clip_y.html

For the 3 games i mentioned check this site:

http://www.gbxemu.com
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

How would you rate the game on a scale of 1 - 10
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
How would you rate the game on a scale of 1 - 10
Yu-Gi-Oh Dungeon Dice Monsters: 7 or 8.
Quite playable and once you get the class/elemental system figured out, it's not so hard as it looks at first.(i've figured it out)

This is basicly a boardgame, where each monster you summon expands your territory by 6 tiles, the aim is to defeat the opponent by hitting them 3 times. You win new "dice" when beating your opponent.

These dice can summon monsters and also add points to your pool. This pool is used for moving your monsters, attacking or activating abilities.

There are 4 levels of monsters, lvl 1 monsters have a 50% chance of getting summoned, lvl 4 only a 1 in 6 chance. You need to get 2 summon results on your 3 dice before you can summon them.

That's my summary about Yu-Gi-Oh Dungeon Dice Monsters.

Yu-Gi-Oh Expert 5 & 6: havent played them enough for rating.

Haven't played these alot, but from what i can tell these 2 are the cardgame used in the series.