RID and Beast Wars

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Code Urban
Protoform

RID and Beast Wars

Post by Code Urban »

One day i was just browsing the Forums and i saw a thread 'RID vs BW' or sumthing like that, and i read the whole thing about a special comice issue that u can vote either RID or BW and a mini series or sumthing will come up......but the thing is that .... who one?....was it RID?....or BW? i luved Beast Wars since i was 10, and watched easch epsiode but i just gotta know who one between the two....i think RID won but i dunno....so plz tell me the answer or just send a link of who won.

plus im new at the forums

peace

C0d3 u|2b4n
Mess With The Best, Die like the Rest
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

The first rule of TF Archive is check which forum you're posting in.
The second rule of TF Archive is no leet.
The third rule of TF Archive is Beast Wars won, but the comic won't be produced because Pat Lee forgot to check his bank account before ordering a giant gold statue of himself being fellated by Joe Ng for the DW lobby, and the company went bust.
AutobotJazz
Protoform

Post by AutobotJazz »

You're bang on there. There was a competition launched in the Dreamweave summer special. The comic was a one off with a few different stories from different TF storylines RID and Beast Wars being two.

Readers were asked to vote for a mini series of either of these two and in the end Beast Wars won with an 80% majortity (i heard.) Unfortunatley this probably wont happen anytime soon as Dreamweave as a company have gone under and no longer produce comics.

Hope this helped. For any more info I suggest checking out recent threads.
Originally posted by Cliffjumper
The first rule of TF Archive is check which forum you're posting in.
The second rule of TF Archive is no leet.
The third rule of TF Archive is Beast Wars won, but the comic won't be produced because Pat Lee forgot to check his bank account before ordering a giant gold statue of himself being fellated by Joe Ng for the DW lobby, and the company went bust.

Yeah what he said and Cliffy....I'm sensing bitterness of biblical proportions.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper

*snort*

Thank you, Mr. Perspective! :p
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Not news, the question's been answered, and I don't really think this thread warrants moving to another forum. Any staff who disagrees may feel free to move it or pm me a suggestion.