Alternators

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
shanewils
Protoform

Alternators

Post by shanewils »

I Was thinking last night, does anyone think or know if they will do Bumblebee as an alternator i.e. the new style VW Beatle?
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

In some other forum, someone said that there was a rumor that VW was approached by Hasbro and they turned them down.

Apparently, Volkswagen didn't want their products associated with war. :eyebrow:
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by fort_max
In some other forum, someone said that there was a rumor that VW was approached by Hasbro and they turned them down.

Apparently, Volkswagen didn't want their products associated with war. :eyebrow:

Seeing as VW was Hitlers creation, not that surprising.
Gesani
Protoform

Post by Gesani »

Originally posted by Lord Zarak
Seeing as VW was Hitlers creation, not that surprising.

All i can say agian is WRONG!
The VW Beetle was Designed Picth and Made by
Ferdindad Porsche.. Yes VW came first... The idea of a Small economic "Peoples Car" Was Picth to many car companys in Europe at the time.. Many refides the Designs and some stole the Designs... The Prototypes for the VW Beetle Starrted in 1936 Funded for manufacture by KDF.. Hitler bacisly approved the Idea for Testing.. A fair amouft of Beetles/KDF wagens were made Before the war. During teh War VW manufactured MAny "War Wagens"..The Name Beetle Was picth toward the end of the war During teh Restucturing of Germany Be British Military Officals placed in charge of Rebuilding and running teh Plant in Woflsburg Germany..

I am do have books about this and have done school projects about this subject... as for the other post..its just hearsay..who knows if they will or wont...only the future will tell