mp prime version two

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Clay

mp prime version two

Post by Clay »

Anyone after this? Local tru has plenty... $120 retail though.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Ah great, a good two weeks after I've purchased mine by takara, purchased Lambor, and shipped them together from HLJ :D

Mad props to people who get them at this price :up::up:
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
numbat

Post by numbat »

I might be interested...

I'm still unsure on this guy. I'm very tempted for scale reasons, but only think I'd go for him if he's actually an improvement on the original in other ways. Is he?

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

He's more fun, for sure. Transformation is more or less refined and smoother, much more compact, KICK-ASS trailer [cannot stretch this enough; this is a silver beast of beauty] and lots of display options coming from that trailer.

He has less articulation points, but because the die-cast construction is limited to feet and his spine, he's much more stable and can as a result pose nicer without you worrying if he'll fall over and take the rest of the shelf with him.

For around 260 USD that I got him, I really like him. For 100-120 TRU retail, I'd want his babies.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Last time I was up there (about two weeks ago), they were all gone and the price tag on the shelf had been removed.

Really, all of them. They had boxes of them on top of the shelves, so a total stock of ten or twelve? Some scalper must've had deep pockets.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Ach well... Still thinking about getting MP-11 Starscream anyway. Easier if I have less giant price tag Transformers to consider... And Starscream always was my fave Decepticon.

I don't know why I haven't convinced myself to buy him yet (partly because he came out when I was financially insecure I guess...).

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Gee! Where do you live? :) The two TRUs around me pretty much have nothing. Only things new I saw yesterday are the FoC discs. Neither MP, nor FoC Bruticus set.