[CUSTOM]My FOC/Universe Space Case

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Paul053

[KITBASH]My FOC/Universe Space Case

Post by Paul053 »

Here you go! Enjoy the pictures and comments are welcome. Same, more can be seen here. Thanks.

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

That's very pretty. It really makes the mold look good, and you did a great job of matching the unique maroon that they used on the G2 Cyberjets (a colour that I've always been a fan of). The Cyberjet-style head with its Boba Fett visor is a great fit on that body, too, and works very well with the angular, alien proportions of the WFC/FoC designs. You did some great paintwork on the figure's smaller details, too.

The head looks kind of funny in the one straight-on pic that you posted, but I can't quite put my finger on why. The neck's a hair too long, perhaps? But it doesn't show in any of the other angles and overall he looks great. :)
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Not a fan of the mold, but very well done on the recolor and head. I can see that as an early G1 Space Case. :)

Hooligan next, right? :)
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Thanks guys.
Warcry wrote:The head looks kind of funny in the one straight-on pic that you posted, but I can't quite put my finger on why. The neck's a hair too long, perhaps?
Did somebody complain about no neck in TFs long ago in a thread? :lol: Anyway, it could go a hair down more but I couldn't. I tried hammering it from the pin but it just refused to go deeper despite the hole I drilled was deep enough. Reason I don't know, and I don't want to risk of ruining the hole by pulling it out again. So I leave it as it is.
Jaynz wrote:Hooligan next, right? :)
You mean the cheetah bot? :lol: Then I have to kill another PCC Leadfoot.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Oh, here is a comic strip I made while customizing Space Case. Since Hasbro got me so bored recently, I think I will start making more of them.

Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Paul053 wrote:You mean the cheetah bot? :lol: Then I have to kill another PCC Leadfoot.
He's got STRIPES not SPOTS! :P

http://www.tfu.info/1995/Decepticon/Hoo ... oligan.htm
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Jaynz wrote:He's got STRIPES not SPOTS! :P

http://www.tfu.info/1995/Decepticon/Hoo ... oligan.htm
Ha! Yes, Yes. No wonder my biology is never good. Yes, the tiga bot.