AWF Weekend Warzone 03/15/03

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

AWF Weekend Warzone 03/15/03

Post by Galvatron91 »

“JFA: “Ladies and Gentlemen…we are on the Road to Archivemania…and we here live at the SOLD OUT GM Place in beautiful Vancouver Canada…for WARZONE!”

JHA: “That’s right…Warzone…with Archivemania just two weeks away…and better yet…the GAME IS OVER! HA HA!”

JFA: “A shocking Mayhem folks…the Game announcing his retirement, only to be brutally accosted by TC84, which we will cover later in the show. Because of this, the Game is not here in Vancouver tonight and we don’t know if he will be at Mayhem. Lock and King fell to the new Tag Champs the NWA…but the Game did make a statement through HBK saying that there would be a rematch at Mayhem this week…lets get to our first match!”

OP2005 v D-Extreme

Finger Eleven’s ‘Slow Chemical’ reverberates from the Speakertrons as the camera does a close-up on the infamous Op2005. The evil Glaswegian skulks down the aisle to a mixed crowd reaction.

JHA: “Tum te tum te tum, wheeeeeeeeeeeee”!
JFA: “Yeah...?
JHA: “Oh I’m sorry, you want me to contribute something? OK, here comes Op2005”.
JFA: “Thank you, here’s your lollipop”.
JHA: “Oh man it’s an orange one! Woot”!
JFA: “Don’t say I never spoil you”.
JHA: “I don’t say anything about you at all”.

Op anchors a large hand to the side of a turnbuckle and hauls himself up and in. His music blares as he plods grimly from one end of the ring to the other.

JFA: “Hmm, pensive. I think that’s the word that best describes Op tonight. This young man is desperate for the time to pass so he can move onto Archivemania II“.
JHA: “Uh huh, and all he’s gotta do is go through this hunk of salad dressing...”

Yo, it’s coming down!

The crowd holler and cheer mightily as pyrotechnics explode on stage to the stunningly theatrical and well-orchestrated arrival of the enormous D-Extreme. He strides cheerfully toward the squared circle; slapping faces, waving to hands and signing interrogatories aplenty.

JHA: “Hey whaddya know, Max Steel’s back”!
JFA: *Sigh*
JHA: “Yo Max, I just love your show”.

D-Extreme passes the announcers with a lopsided grin. He gives a thumbs up to JHA, choosing not to question him, his eyesight or his sanity, and climbs into the ring. He squares up with Op; a character unafraid of any man of woman born. They stare staunchly into each other’s eyes for a long moment, then break and let the ref go through the motions.

JFA: “Animosity between these two, don’t you think”?
JHA: “Maybe, let me get my dictionary and I’ll tell you”.

The music fades and the crowd murmur as the stage is set. The ref gives the nod; the bell rings and the combatants lock up.

Op powers strongly against D and pushes him back toward the ropes. However, before they get there, D swings a foot low and trips his adversary, then clobbers him with an elbow drop. The crowd whoop as D instantly repeats the move. Op slams his boots against the canvas angrily and hurls a wild punch from his position on the floor, but D scrambles out of the way just in time. Op swings his legs in an arc and body pops his way back to a vertical position.

The two men meet in the center again. Op nudges left and right, flexing and twitching his muscles in an attempt to confuse D as to what move he will pull off next. The extreme one stretches his fingers, his eyes darting back and forth following his opponent. Suddenly Op lashes out with a zany left hook, D blocks it; but Op attacks from the right with a stiff boot to the shoulder knocking D slightly off balance. He follows it up with a roundhouse to the back of D’s head, sending him crashing to the floor. The fans cheer the nimble move and Op quickly straddles D-Extreme, places a boot firmly in the small of his back and grabs both arms and yanks them hard. D hollers, the crowd cheer some more and the ref gets in close, looking for a submission.

JHA: “On the ropes on the floor already”.
JFA: “Errr, yeah. Op has sure managed to pull something special out of the hat. If he can maintain this, then D will be defeated this night”.

Op pulls harder and harder. D screams ever louder. The ref is bellowing at D-Extreme to submit to prevent injury. The fans are chanting D’s name, and the ex-nTo man refuses to give up. The crowd spirit surges through his being, and he struggles valiantly, but it is for naught. Op has him cold. It’s a veritable deadlock.

JHA: “Such endurance. You know if Max gets a hold of a mushroom, he becomes super. If he gets a flower, he can shoot fireballs”!
JFA: “That’s Mario you fool, this is D-Extreme”.
JHA: “I have no idea what you’re talking about”
JFA: “You don’t have an idea at all”.

Op can see the match is going nowhere, so he places his other boot atop D’s head, wrenches the arms back as far as they will go... and releases! Letting D splat into the canvas again, this time with the heel of Op’s boot forcing his head downward with extra hard.

JHA: “Nice touch”.

Op removes himself from the fallen warrior and swaggers around the ring while the ref checks dutifully on D-Extreme. The crowd are apoplectic.

JFA: “You know, Op can be a very nasty man when he wants to”.
JHA: “Uh huh, did you know that only castrated males are called ‘Yaks’ by the nomads”?
JFA: “What”?
JHA: “If penguins were our mothers, I would be the last emperor”!
JFA: “Will you stop not making sense”?
JHA: *starts beating the back of a saucepan with a spoon* “I am so great, I am so great. Everybody loves me I am so great”.
JFA: “ That’s it, I’m never letting you eat a whole bag of candy in one go ever again”.

D-Extreme slowly gets back to his feet, rotating his arms and feeling the heavy throbbing of his head. Op sneers at him from afar, fully confident in his increasing abilities. This will soon be done.

They lock up again, and the pain shoots through D’s torso making him yell and back off quickly. He’s at a severe disadvantage now, left with an extremely small hand to play. Op moves in and goes for the arms again, whipping him into the ropes and levelling him with a clothesline. D springs back up but is hit with a superkick in the back. He stumbles forward, and Op2005 rushes up behind him, spins around so they are back-to-back, shoots his arms underneath D’s armpits, and hurls him over the top of him. D spins once through the air, slams into the floor, bounces back up again through the force of the throw, and is knocked into the ropes by a flying kick. Op rules the roost as D is left flailing on the ropes. Finally he collapses onto his knees, shaking from the brutal assault.

Op strides over to him, laughing. His enemy is crushed; victory is nigh. The Scotsman speaks:

Op2005: “It’s over D”.

D-Extreme gasps; his entire body is racked. Slowly, he looks into his adversary’s eyes, locking his fists together.

D-Extreme: ”NEVER”!!!

With a mighty swing, his fists collide with Op’s face sending the proud athlete flying headlong into the air and over the ropes. The fall seems never-ending, the match slips from his grasp and consciousness takes a brief vacation as finally, he crashes most awkwardly into the floor below. D tries to stand, hobbles over to the edge to see the result of his last desperate burst, and collapses again, shaking. The fans are fraught as both men are unmoving. The ref rushes over to the side and begins the ten count on Op. 2.. 3.. 4.. no movement.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. still nothing.

9.. 10!!! The bell rings and Fozzy’s ‘Stand Up & Shout’ electrifies the already electrified stadium. D-Extreme cannot rejoice though. Op has pushed him too far and he’s suffering greatly. EMT’s rush in to stretcher both he and Op2005 away. He manages a battered grin for the fans aligning the guardrail as he is carried away, and it ignites the fans like a jumper cable, cheering again.

JHA: “Man, Op had that. He had Max good”.
JFA: “Such a battle. D couldn’t have cut it any finer. And he was lucky Op was positioned where he was, right next to the edge of the ring”.
JHA: “ So many of us are lucky. You were lucky you even got this job”.
JFA: “You’re lucky you’re still walking without a limp”.
JHA: “Well you’re wife wasn’t her usual ‘kid in a candy store’ type self with me last night. Maybe were developing a routine. Oh god, if we stagnate maybe she’ll go back to you”!
JFA: “I wonder if Norton make defrag programs for human brains”?

backstage

The crowd begins to cheer as the Archivetron cuts backstage to show Stone Cold Skywarp entering the arena.

I know what you did…

Stone Cold stops…pauses…checks his watch…and turns. “What?”

The Crowd cheers…which turns to boos once it is Claypool reveals himself to Stone Cold.

Claypool: “You heard me Snake boy…I know exactly what you did. I also know that you tried to do it again last week.”

Stone Cold: “Ahem ahemememamame…cough cough…WHAT?”

Claypool: “Cut the ****…I know about your temper…I know it was you that blew up Vaccaro.”

Stone Cold: “Oh really?”

Claypool: “I have the proof I need…and I have already turned it over to the police here in Vancouver.”

Stone Cold: “Are you finished?” With every pause the Vancouver crowd chants “WHAT”

“Are You done?” “Running your stupid little mouth?” “Flapping your gums?”

Clay: “No…”

Stone Cold: “Did I tell you to speak?” “look at me when I talk to you.” “I don’t give a damn what you think you know…all I know is I don’t like your beady little eyes…your stupid little look…and you can take your accusations and shove em straight up your ass!”

JFA: “Stunner…STUNNER to Claypool! Stunner to Claypool…and wait a minute…here comes Reilly and the Vancouver police…and Stone Cold is being arrested. Stone Cold being led to the car and driven off…Reilly and Clay all smiles…what the hell? It couldn’t be…”

JHA: “STONE COLD KILLED VACCARO!”

JFA: “Its not possible…DAMN IT!”

Wolfang Vs. Sir Auros

****ing in the bushes by Oasis hits as Auros appears at the top of the ramp greeted by a chorus of boos from the crowd.

JFA: A rematch from Mayhem here it should be a good one, the last one Auros got a cheap victory
JHA: Cheap victory!? It was perfect and tactically sound.
JFA: Yeah just not legal.
JHA: What ever, Wolfang is a goody goody anyways.
JFA: Well I would say Wolfang is far from goody goody.
JHA: Yeah you’re right he’s a home wrecker too!
JFA: What?
JHA: He ruined the cWo!

Auros climbs into the ring posing for the crowd flexing his large muscles to the crowd who soak it up and send boos back out to him.

Auros goes for another pose but looks at the top of the Ramp as the Zoo hits and Wolfang bursts out and runs down the ramp catching Auros dazed and begins throwing punches as the Ref signals for the bell starting the match Wolfang’s punches causing the big Auros to fall back to the ropes. Wolfang uses the advantage he has now and throws Auros into the other side of the ring and bounces him off the ropes but Auros catches on and takes the moment he has and connects with a diving clothes line causing Wolfang to fall to the mat hard.

JFA: Good start to this match by Wolfang and a nice recovery by Auros to take this match back to his control.
JHA: You think Wolfang could beat this guy? You gotta be kidding.
JFA: Both men back to their feet now, Auros ducking under a quick clothes line, nice kick to the stomach, and he follows up with a knee to the face.
JHA: That’s the way to do it m’boy!

Auros grabs Wolfang by the hair pulling him back up to his feet and locking him up for a verticle Suplex hitting it showing control over the Blood and Thunder member at this time in the match he goes for a pin getting to 2 before Wolfangs shoulder got up. No arguing he just got to his feet pulling Wolfang back to his feet and yelling obcenities too him then shoving him into the corner walking over to the slumping Wolfang and stomping on his chest keeping him down.

JFA: Auros showing us why he won that fatal four way back at Redemption.
JHA: As much as Omega shoulda won that Auros should take this easy!
JFA: It sure looks that way right now. Auros show boating now and that is aggravating the crowd getting a few boos out of them.
JHA: Ahhhh what do these losers know?
JFA: Wolfang getting back to his feet here in the corner and Auros going right back to work on him with an Irish whip to the other side.
JHA: That’s the way uh huh uh huh to do it uh huh uh huh.
JFA: Imbecile.

Auros follows up with an Avalanche slam but in desperation Wolfang gets his foot up catching Auros in the chest causing him to fall back Wolfang slumping and sitting on the second rope catching his breath as Auros begins to get up winded from the shot to the chest.

JFA: Good move by Wolfang catching the rookie getting cocky.
JHA: You mean lucky move by Wolfang.
JFA: What ever, though it is not going too buy him much time as Auros is getting back to his feet.
JHA: it bought him a worse ass kicking
JFA: You may be right. Auros seems to be in dominant control here with no sign of letting up.

Auros goes to hit another vertical suplex but Wolfang locks his legs preventing him from going up. Auros tries again to no avail and is shoved foward by Wolfang to break the hold and then ducks a desperate clothes line but Wolfang stopped and as Auros started to straighten up hit a neck breaker causing Auros to go down and getting his some well needed breathing time.

JFA: Good moves by Wolfang there buying himself time.
JHA: Too bad it probably won’t be enough Big ol’ Auros is getting up again!
JFA: When you’re right you’re right... though it is rare. Auros getting back to his feet now Wolfang beginning to follow suit.
JHA: Finish it now! End the pain of having to watch Wolfang for more then a 6 minute period!
JFA: Will you shut up? Auros pulling Wolfang up the rest of the way. Wolfang catching Auros good guard with a few good open handed punches.
JHA: No don’t let up you had him!

Wolfang takes the chance at offence hitting nice lefts and rights on Auros catching the big man then going for a clothes line though it doesn’t take Auros down only dazes him. Wolfang goes into the ropes and bounces forward and runs into Auros with a shoulder block knocking him back the crowd cheering.

JFA: Wolfang with control now he finally has Auros down.
JHA: Damn it we are passing seven minutes YOU FAILED ME AUROS!
JFA: Shut up. Wolfang picking Auros up here taking advantage, Hooking him up for the Blackmane and... Auros with a back body drop. Just not strong enough at this point.
JHA: Whooo go Auros!
JFA: Auros grabbing Wolfang back to his feet and, Sidewalk slam by Auros and then quickly back to his feet.

Auros begins taunting the crowd and Wolfang flexing and grinning as he goes for a cocky pin putting on foot on Wolfangs chest and barley getting a two count

JFA: Look at Auros showing off, there is no way he is gonna win doing that!
JHA: So what it adds some entertainment.
JFA: It adds insult to injury. Auros pulling Wolfang back to his feet. Irish whip to the other side of the ring. Telegraphed Wolfang sees this and slows up.. He keeps going and BLACKMANE! HE HIT IT!
JHA: NO!
JFA: Wolfang with a second wind here getting to his feet in the center of the ring. He has Auros flipped over and FIGURE FOUR FIGURE FOUR!
JHA: No get to the ropes!
JFA: Auros is caught in the center of the ring and he is in pain!
JHA: Dammit!
JFA: Auros struggling for the ropes!
JHA: COME ON!

Auros struggles wiggling to the ropes as Wolfang applies as much pressure as he can showing pain in his own face as he tries as hard as he can to get the bigger Auros to Submit. Auros reaching out only a few inches from the ropes his face red as he continues to struggle.

JFA: Auros refusing to submit here! That DDT took a lot out of him!
JHA: Come on don’t lose to this nut ball!
JFA: Auros almost there! Swiping and clawing at that rope his finger tips hit it!
JHA: Come on! One more inch!
JFA: Auros going for it! No it’s too much! Auros is tapping!
JHA: NO!

The ref turns to the ring keeper and signals for the bell the Ring announcer standing up as The Zoo.

JRA: The winner of this match Via Submission WOLFANG!

Wolfang releases the hold standing up as the Ref raises his hand in the center of the ring the crowd cheering.

JFA: What a win by Wolfang
JHA: It was rigged!
JFA: I don’t think so, nor do I see how. It was a close match but a rookie mistake cost Auros the macth.
JHA: Bah.
JFA: Well either way Wolf....Wait Auros back up and a clothes line from behind on Wolfang. Dammit this match is over!
JHA: Whoo revenge!
JFA: Auros screaming at Wolfang kick to the stomach and oh no.
JHA: RETRIBUTION!
JFA: Dammit an Atomic Pile Driver by Auros and Wolfang is out cold.
JHA: Uh oh time to go!
JFA: Lord Zarak into the ring with a chair and Sir Auros right out damn him.

****ing in the bushes starts as Auros backs up the ramp with a cocky grin on his face watching the ring as Zarak tends to his fallen B&T member.

The screen goes dark as a voice over comes on then switches over to G91 in the ring from last Monday.

G91: "Which brings me to the more serious news. As I said before I announced the matches, I have to tell someone that their career is over tonight...and I have to be the one to break the heart of a great athlete and all the fans that have supported him over the past few months."

The camera angle switches into a closer view on the other side of The Game

G91: "And the wrestler that I have to break the heart of...that I have to end the career of...is..."

The camera switches again to a close up of only the head of G91

[/i]G91: "...the career...that I have to end...is...MINE![/i]

Won’t back down hits and the Camera pulls out as G91 turns around to face the entrance way as TC84 appears.

TC84: "Now...I really hate to interupt this sob story you have going on here, but I have something I need to address. I just happen to be one of the guys screwed by the GPA and as the former Champion I demand a rematch!"

G91: "You can't have it now. As the former champion, I will give you a rematch...in fact you can have it right after Archivemania, but I'm not giving you the match now."

TC extends his hand to the Game, who takes it.

JFA: 'Well...I'm glad that was set...HEY...WAIT A MINUTE!"

Quick flashes of stills of TC84 kicking G91, the rolling thunder, and the ender followed up by D-Next in the ring tending too G91.

JFA: "the Game is busted wide open...he hasn't moved since being hit with the Ender. DN all around the Commissioner, the emt's in the ring, working quickly to immobilize the Game's neck...loading him onto the stretcher now...the crowd is stunned...I can't believe what TC just did..."
JFA: “Shocking events…and the Commish is not here due to that…we don’t think he will be at Mayhem either…I really don’t have anything else to say…I just wish the Game all the best.”

Morpheus Vs. Divebomb

JFA: As Morpheus continues his assault on the GPA his next stop is here on Warzone against one of the Newest Tag Team Champions Divebomb.
JHA: Yo my boys at the GPA ain’t gonna let this fool mess wit’ ‘em! Holla yo!
JFA: He has been after Unicron as of late really making his life hell
JHA: Well Divebomb here is about to end that.

"Warriors Of The World United" by Manowar starts as Divebomb appears at the top of the ramp getting boos from the crowd which he brushes off smugly walking down to the ring a smug smirk on his face as he slides into the ring asking for a mic immediately.

JFA: I wonder what he has to say
JHA: What ever it is I think it’ll be more important then anything you’ve ever said.
JFA: Ha Ha.

Divebomb: You know what? I knos Morpheus likes to show off and make himself look tough but tonight I think he is gonna show his true self. You see he only attacks from behind and now that he realizes he has to face one of the tag team champions head on he won’t show. He’ll stay in the back like a little girl.

The crowd begins to boo as Divebomb looks even smugger

JFA: What!? That is outrageous!!
JHA: But oh so true!
JFA: how would you know?
JHA: I’ve seen him back stage hiding when the GPA is around
JFA: Give me a break!

Divebomb: Yeah you all hate the truth but you know I’m right just watch and see!

Divebomb falls back against the ropes dropping the mic shining his tag team title watching the entrance way.

The Moonlight Sonata starts and goes for a few moments but there is nothing causing the crowd to be silent.

JFA: Where is he? this isn’t right.
JHA: Sure it is you heard Divebomb.

Divebomb just shakes his head and climbs out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp the ref leaning over the ring ropes talking to the Ring announcer who stands up.

JRA: The winner of this match via. Now show DIVEBOMB!

The crowd begins to boo as Divebomb begins to make his way up the ramp.

JFA: This was wrong what happened.
JHA: You heard Divebomb he was afraid.
JFA: I don’t believe that, wait. Hold on we are getting something from a back stage crew.
JHA: What is it? Morpheus hiding in a corner?

The picture comes up on the Archive-Tron and Morpheus laying on the floor in the corner obviously unconscious his forehead busted open a dented chair beside him.

JFA: He was attacked.
JHA: No he slipped and fell trying to hide!
JFA: Explain the chair?
JHA: Uhhh he knocked himself out!
JFA: I smell a rat and it smells like a certain drug

Backstage

The HeartBrend Kid Sean O’Con stands alongside Keith Kincaid, mirrored sunglasses hiding his expression. Behind them is an Warzone set backdrop.

KK: “Sean O’Con… after what happened on Mayhem last Monday, with Scout being attacked by Vin Ghostal, then with the Game being laid out by TC84… you’ve got to be far from a happy soul right now.”
HBK: “What is this? A game of state the bloody obvious?”
KK: “Well, do you have any comments on either situation? Or comments on facing Vin Ghostal in an Iron Man match at ArchiveMania?”

Before O’Con can answer, a man in a gold suit, sprayed gold hair and gold sunglasses barges onto set, forcing Kincaid out of the way. Pulling off his own glasses, the HeartBrend Kid takes a step back and grabs Kincaid’s microphone.

JFA: “Is that… Ghostal?”

HBK: “Oh, what? You wanna go right now, eh?”
Ghostal: “Uhm… no, Mr O’Con, sir…”
HBK: “So, what do you want?”
Ghostal: “I’ve come to ask permission to lace your boots, sir.”
HBK: “A bit odd for you to be here without your cronies…”
Ghostal: “Oh no… I’ve brought protection!”
HBK: “Glad to hear. We’re role models in a way – you have to act responsibly.”

Ghostal quickly ducks behind the backdrop and returns with two six-foot cardboard cut-outs.

Ghostal: “You see, I’m far too cowardly to travel without some chumps to back me up. So today I’ve brought Priznowl and Divebumb.”
HBK: “Showing as much personality as ever, I see…”
Ghostal: “Oh yeah.”
HBK: “But… is that all you’ve come with? The Norsemen Without Ability aren’t really top-drawer muscle…”
Ghostal: “I know. They’re useless. That’s why I’ve come with this…”

JHA: “That is so not Vinny G.”
JFA: “Work that out on your own?”

Ghostal reaches into his pocket and pulls out a can of aerosol.

HBK: “Aaaaah…. The Raid.”
Ghostal: “Yeah. I hope you don’t mind me bringing along my heavies, Mr O’Con, sir.”
HBK: “Of course not. It’s very understandable. I’ve kicked your ass so many times in the past tha-”

Before O’Con can finish the statement, the set comes crashing down as Vin Ghostal lunges at the pair with a baseball bat in his hand. Quickly following him are Viewfind and Raiden.

JFA: “And… Vin Ghostal… the GPA! Attacking O’Con and the imposter…”
JHA: “The… wig’s fallen off the imposter? Who is it?!!”
JFA: “Jinrai! It’s Jin Ghostal!!”
JHA: “It’s Jin Unconscious…”
JFA: “Vin Ghostal… the GPA… battering O’Con and Jinrai…”
Blaster_86 v UPF
JFA: “And here we see UPF…still banged up and bruised from the beating he received almost two weeks ago…on his way to the Basement Brawl with the man that attacked him…Blaster.”
JHA: “I never thought I would say this…but Blaster has sure come along way!”
JFA: “Hang on a second…Blaster from out of no where…UPF! LOOK OUT! Chair to the back of the skull, sends UPF toppling down the stairs! He could have a broken neck now…Blaster…how could he have become such a monster?”
B86: “You like that jerkey? How’s it feel now hero? Huh? HUH? American pride, HA! You’re in Canada now jerkey pop…here…I’M THE KING OF THE WORLD!”
The Canadian crowd actually produced a mixed response to the native son’ declaration.
JFA: “Blaster now scooping up UPF…STIFF BEAT…on the concrete…UPF is out…Blaster demanding a count…what the hell is this? 1, 2, 3…SICK…yeah…you’re a tough guy Blaster…attacking a great star like UPF from behind.”
JHA: ‘Impressive victory I would dare say!’
JFA: “Yeah…this is impressive…now with a chair…Blaster unloading on UPF…but wait… Sean "SC2K" Coughlan…here to make the save…tossing Blaster to the side and screaming at him…Blaster…good B86 walking away…reason perhaps coming back…”
JHA: “I don’t think so…”
JFA: “DAMN HIM…HE JUST WOUND UP AND KNOCKED Coughlan out cold…to hell with this…cut the cameras to the ring…security in now to break it up…let’s get back to the damn ring…SICK!”

European Championship
Black Zarak (c) vs. Windcharger

Before the match, the broadcast goes to the back, where Keith Kincaid is standing by with Wolfang and Black Zarak.

KK: “Gentlemen, the time is now. In a few moments, Zarak, you’ll be defending your coveted European Title against the #1 contender, Windcharger, a former European Champion himself and a man who’s had plenty of wars with both of you.”
BZ: “You know, Keith, Windcharger has to be the most unpredictable guy in the AWF. When you step in the ring with this man, and I think Wolfang would agree with me on this one, you have absolutely no idea what to expect. The guy’s got the deepest bag of tricks of anyone I’ve ever seen. But there’s one little trick he can’t pull out of those subspace pants, and that’s this. *Pats the European Title belt* The longest European Title reign in AWF history. This belt’s staying right around my waist, because I AM the champion of the people of Europe, not that nutcase.”
KK: “Wolfang, you and Windcharger were involved in several grueling matches for European gold before you and Zarak finally joined forces, and many critics say that you’re the #1 reason that Zarak’s held onto the title. What do you say to that?”
Wolf: “Let me tell you something, Kincaid...this man was already a great champion before he saw the light and left the cWo in the dust. This man has beaten the very best the AWF has to offer...myself included. This man is going to ArchiveMania to shine on the biggest stage in sports-entertainment...as the undisputed European Champion. Come on, champ.”

Wolfang pats Zarak on the back, and Blood & Thunder head for the entrance area.

RA: “Ladies and gentlemen, this contest is scheduled for one fall, and it’s for the Archive Wrestling Federation European Championship. Making his way to the ring, from Failsworth, Manchester, England....accompanied by Wolfang....he is the reigning European Champion.....Black Zarak!”

JFA: “And you have to wonder, Jay, as Zarak and Wolfang make their way to the ring, whether we’re going to see any additional Pulp Faction members join Windcharger for this matchup.”
JHA: “I can only hope not...the fewer of those idiots we have to deal with the better.”
JFA: “That said, it will be interesting to see how much of a factor Wolfang becomes in this match. Wolfang’s a man of honor, to be sure, but in that interview we just witnessed, it seems that he, and for that matter Zarak himself, are hell-bent on making certain that they leave Warzone tonight and go on to ArchiveMania with the European Championship.”

“Repeat” begins to blast and Windcharger bursts through the curtains and strolls to the ring, alone. Sliding into the ring, Windcharger mounts the ropes and takes in the aduration of the crowd, then meets Zarak in the center of the ring and engages in an extended staredown. Before either man makes a move, however, the curtains suddenly part...and The Big Ragebowski and one of his random ladies suddenly begin making their way to ringside!! As the crowd unleashes a very mixed reaction, the former Intercontinental and European Champion and his lady friend stroll to the announce table and Mirage slips on a headset while the lady sits silently by his side.

TBR: “Finally, The Big Ragebowski himself is back on AWF programming. Did you miss me, Jays?”
JFA: “You first.”
JHA: “Of course!”
JFA: “Yeah. Let’s go with that.”
TBR: “The Big Ragebowski’s not in the mood for your sarcasm, Jay. He’s back on the air and raring to go, and A-1 on the agenda is this misguided matchup for a belt that would still be mine if there was any justice at all.”
JHA: “It’s true! It’s damn true!”
JFA: “You need to stop hijacking catch phrases before we get sued.”
JHA: “What’s up wit dat?”
JFA: “This is exactly what I’m talking about.”

For a moment, Mirage joining the action distracts the men in the ring, but they quickly return their focus to one another. They lock up, and Zarak (the bigger of the two) pushes Windy back into a corner. Zarak tries for a reverse elbow after a clean break, but Windy moves out of the way, slides around Zarak’s back, and schoolboys him over and gets 1.....2.....and a kickout by Zarak. Zarak bounces up looking furious and shoves Windy back, and Windy slaps him square in the face, then locks in a side-headlock!

JFA: “A great deal of intensity here...the young man of South Wales really looking poised to repeat as European Champion.”
JHA: “Big deal...The Big Rage could take ‘em both!”
TBR: “He’s right, you know. I’m not even in the match and I’m still winning on points.”
JFA: “It’s going to be one of THOSE matches, I suppose.”

Zarak shoves Windy into the ropes and knocks him down with a shoulderblock, but as Zarak comes off the ropes, Windy uses a leverage move by catching him around the waist, sending him forward and dropping him throat-first over the top rope! The move snaps Zarak back into the center of the ring, where Windy comes off the ropes and scores with a big legdrop! A cover gets 1......2......and Zarak gets a shoulder up. Windy sends Zarak into the ropes again, but the champion catches Windy with his head down and scores with a spinning neckbreaker! Zarak goes right up to the second rope and drops an elbow right across Windy’s throat and gets 1.......2......before a kick out.

TBR: “It’s like amateur hour out here. If the dignity of the belt that I made famous wasn’t at stake, I’d knock both of ‘em out and be done with it, right, beautiful?”
JFA: “Since you’ve always been a man concerned with the dignity of championship bouts...”
JHA: “....and Jay’s not beautiful. You don’t need to lie to him.”
JFA: “Ugh.”

As the two men in the ring return to a vertical base, Windy sends Zarak into the ropes, then nails him with a dropkick that sends him stumbling back through the ropes and onto the apron. Zarak gets to his feet on the apron, and Windy comes over and tries to suplex him back inside, but Zarak uses his superior strength to lift Windy over the ropes and suplex him all the way out onto the floor!!!

JFA: “What a tremendous counter by the European Champion!”
TBR: “Not bad. On my scorecard, I’m still ahead of both these guys 493 to 12.”
JHA: “Funny, that’s what I came up with!”
JFA: “Give me strength...Zarak, heaves Windy back inside, perhaps looking to polish things off after that big move.”
TBR: “I will give Zarak this, he’s done pretty well for himself as champion. The biggest mistake he ever made was leaving the cWo to roll with his little boyfriend over there.”
JFA: “Oh boy...looks like ‘over there’ might be ‘over here’ in a second...”

As soon as The Big Ragebowski unleashes that off-color comment, Wolfang hears him from around the ring and storms over, then gets right into the former cWo man’s face! The two begin exchanging words, and Mirage suddenly reaches across the announce table and throws water into Wolfang’s face! Wolfang immediately lunges forward and drags Mirage across the table and onto the floor, and the two begin trading lefts and rights on the arena floor! In the ring, Zarak pulls Windy to the center of the ring, perhaps looking for the Black Death, but Windy powers out of it and backdrops Zarak hard to the mat! On the outside, Wolfang punches Mirage back against the corner post, but as Wolfang rushes forward, Mirage suddenly drops to the floor, grabs Wolfang by the tights, and pulls him face-first into the post, knocking him goofy! Seeing this, Windy storms over to the corner and points down threateningly at Mirage, and when The Big Ragebowski spits up at him, Windy begins lunging through the ropes, trying to get to Mirage! However, as the referee holds Windy back, Zarak suddenly sneaks up and wraps Windy into a small package!!!

JFA: “Small package! He’s got him! 1....2......thr...”
JHA: “Ahhhh! Windy’s reversed it!!!”
JFA: “Windcharger, rolling through it into a small package of his own...1....2....3!!!! He got him! New European Champion!!!”

RA: “The winner of this bout, and NEW European Champion...Windcharger!!!”

As the referee hands the European Championship to Windcharger, Mirage slowly strolls up the aisle, gesturing sarcastically at the crowd as he leaves until Zarak jumps through the ropes and rushes up the aisle in hot pursuit of the Big Ragebowski! Meanwhile, Windy mounts the ropes and takes in the adulation of the thrilled crowd, the European Champion once again!!!

An Archivemania Preview is shown highlighting the matches signed so far…Redstreak v RCOSD in Last Man Standing, Stone Cold Skywarp v Claypool, The Winner of the NWA v Lock & King to take on Compufire in a best of three falls match for the AWF Tag Titles, Sixswitch v Viewfind for the AWF IC Belt, and the 60 Minute iron man match between HBK Sean O’Con and the Champion, Vin Ghostal

RCOSD v Big Daddy Rav

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Glasgow, Scotland – RCOSD!”

JHA: “Here he comes! The Man! The Myth! The Legend! The One Man Army!”
JFA: “He may be all those things and more in your mind… but he’s got a huge test ahead of him.”
JHA: “Yeah, right. This is gonna be a walk in the park.”

Strutting calmly to the ring, RCOSD rolls under the bottom rope and waits patiently.

“And his opponent, from Potsdam, New York – Ravage!”

Ravage bursts out of the curtain and rushes down the ramp, eager to get the match underway.

JFA: “And we’re off to a flying start here… Ravage going straight after RCOSD… right hand… RCOSD taking it unflinchingly.”
JHA: “R’s not gonna be bullied by Ravage here… he looks at Ravage, he sees Redstreak. He hates Redstreak. He hates Ravage. It’s very simple.”
JFA: “Hard right by Ravage… the One Man Army just absorbing the blows… Irish whip… RCOSD grabs the rope to stop himself… and just explodes with a clothesline. Took Ravage clean off his feet.”
JHA: “See the hatred in his eyes?”
JFA: “Oh yes. Elbow drop by RCOSD… pulls him up now… and a big sidewalk slam.”
JHA: “See the power?”
JFA: “RCOSD working away on Ravage now… chokehold. Choking the life out of him on the mat… referee admonishing him. Now the count. One. Two.”
JHA: “Smart play here… break it just before five…”
JFA: “Four by the refere… five. Five. Still not broken. Referee signalling for the bell.”
JHA: “What?”
JFA: “RCOSD… disqualified… and this has got to be the fastest dq I’ve ever seen. Still choking away on Ravage… no let up… Ravage trying to break free, but those hands just too strong… referee calling for the bell again… trying to pull him off Ravage… OH MY GOD.”
JHA: “Oh, that’ll cost him money…”
JFA: “RCOSD just throwing the referee to the ground… and goes straight back to work on Ravage… stomping away… sending a message to Redstreak here.”

With Ravage battered, RCOSD slides to the outside and grabs a steel chair.

JFA: “RCOSD with a chair now… back into the ring. Lining it up on Ravage… Big Daddy Rav clambering back up… OH, and a vicious shot to the knee. And now driving the chair down into the joint. Really working over the leg.”
JHA: “And where’s Redstreak when his buddy’s in trouble, eh?”
JFA: “You know damn well Redstreak isn’t here tonight! RCOSD now again with the chair to the leg… a swarm of referees here now. Finally pulling him away now… and RCOSD being forced to the back. And just look at those eyes… not a single emotion there… as if that was all just routine. That is scary.”
JHA: “That is what he’s going to do to Redstreak at ArchiveMania. Redstreak can’t be the last man standing if he’s got no leg to walk on!”

Commercial Break: An ad is shown for the new GPA Lord of the Blings t-Shirt

6 Man Tag Match: HBK Sean O’Con, Sixswitch, & God Jinrai v AWF Champion Vin Ghostal, Raid, and AWF IC Champion Viewfind

JFA: “Quite a match…and a lot of bad blood here for this one…this match set up after Ghostal and his cronies showed that they have no sense of humor!”

JHA: ‘You should talk…’

Are you ready?

JHA: “No..come back later…”

RA: “Making their way to the ring area…the team of God Jinrai, Sixswitch, and the Heart Brend Kid, Sean O’Con!”

JFA: “United front here as these allies prepare to take on three disgusting, despicable human beings…”

JHA: “Listen to the crowd cheer…you would think the pope was here…stupid mother canuckers!”

The Sage Continues takes over…

RA: “And their opponents…the AWF World Champion, Vin Ghostal, the AWF IC Champion, Viewfind, and the Raid!”

JFA: “The GPA faction rushing the ring…and their opponents interestingly enough, one of the founders of DN, a former member of DN, and a close associate of DN…and the fight is on…Ghostal initially jumps the ring, but backs away smirking as he sees the angered O’Con, leaving Raid and Viewfind in a 3 on 2 situation…what a class act…”

JHA: “Self preservation…keep one man on the team strong…brilliant!”

JFA: “Cowardly…Viewfind beaten to the outside…referee struggling to get some order here…and the ref also gets shoved to the outside…Raid all alone in the ring…only to get a Heart Brend Kick to send him to the outside…Sixswitch to the top rope…no!...DON’T…NO! SIXSHOOTER TO THE OUTSIDE…NAILING VIEWFIND!”

JHA: ‘WHAT THE HELL? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!’

JFA: “Both men are down…I don’t know who got the worse of that one…but Viewfind has to have broken ribs…Sixshooter from the top to the outside…and Jinrai out now as well…working over Raid on the outside, stiff punch to the chin, Raid topples over the guardrail and into the crowd. Ghostal from behind though with an ax handle…but no real effect! Jinrai turning…Raid pulling a chair from the crowd…Ghostal backing, pleading…and Raid levels Jinrai…HBK coming to Jinrai’s aid…punches and chops to both Ghostal and Raid, but the numbers too much…and the double team manages to neutralize HBK…forced back to the ring now. Raid in there with HBK…Ghostal forced on the apron, Viewfind finally moving as is Six, both on their way to their corners and Jinrai still out in the crowd.”

JHA: “Someone keeping track of where the bodies are?”

JFA: “Raid hammering on O’Con, big scoop powerslam…and O’Con all but out. Ghostal…of course NOW he wants in. Tag made…and Ghostal propped on the second rope, drives the elbow into the forehead of the HBK. Ghostal now sensing it…locks HBK in the Sharpshooter…HBK writhing in pain…Sixswitch back on the apron, screaming at his partner to fight out of it. HBK starting to fade…and Ghostal with an absolutely sadistic look on his face, cranking back…cackling like a maniac…HBK starting to pull himself up…moving slowly…slowly…but Ghostal drops all his weight down on the back and drags HBK to the center of the ring.”

JHA: “You know…if he keeps this on long enough its not going to be much of an Iron Man Match…”

JFA: “Sixswitch ready to explode…he’s had enough of this…but the ref goes over to stop him…meanwhile…the GPA goons in the ring stomping away at the face of HBK. The number one contender in serious trouble here folks. Jinrai just starting to get back to the ring…point to the ref who then turns to force the GPA out! Ghostal still with the hold locked in…Sixswitch helping Jinrai to the apron and…wait a second from the back…here comes Scout! Scout in the ring…drop kick to Ghostal, sending him off the nearly k.o’d HBK…moving quickly…Ghost up…but Scout with a TWIST OF FATE! Twist of fate on Ghostal…and Ghostal is down…Scout dragging HBK over to his corner, then ducking under the ring…Ghostal crawling to his corner…tag made by O’con to Sixswitch…and Ghostal to Viewfind…and Viewfind wants no part of the Welsh Wonder…things completely broken down here…referee has no control…Raid one the outside, going after Scout, Jinrai there though to deliver a clothesline from hell off the apron, nearly decapitating Raid!” In the ring…Viewfind with the upperhand…Scout to the other side, yanks Ghostal off the apron…”

JHA: “What is she thinking?”

JFA: “Referee distracted by this…Sixswitch ducks under a clothesline, reverses and sends Viewfind right into a Heart Brend Kick…Sixswitch with the Sixshooter…HBK racing over and catapults himself over the top rope…and onto the floor sending Ghostal down to the pavement…Sixswitch with a cover…1, 2, 3! Sixswitch pinned Viewfind!”

JHA: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

JFA: “The crowd is on its feet…Sixswitch gets the pin…he, O’Con and Jinrai victorious, with a little help from Scout…we’re out of time…we’ll see you at Mayhem! Good night!”
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

And now America has awoken up and the American Dream is over. HAHAHAHAHA.

It was almost to easy, and now who was that assclown who attacked me?
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Euro Champ! I'm the Euro Champ again! Little ol' meeeeee! Whoo-Hoo!:)

Oh yeah man, dig it. I'm so happy. Oh god, someone get me a cloth, someone get me a cloth FACTORY! pleasure overload!

Pulp Faction are going stellar. The Hardcore belt, the Euro belt. Strafe was practically the AWF Champion last monday, and we've got the most successful ex-IC champ in the Plasmeister on board.

We're indestructible, and we're everywhere!

Good match big Z, but like Shania Twain says; I'm gonna getcha good, and I gotcha this time man. I got ya hella good and I'm gonna keep on dancin'. YEAH!

And this is just the beginning. I don't know what it's the beginning of, but people are always saying "And this is just the beginning" around here.

*sings a little Britney and spins a few mean dance moves*

And now I'm stroooonger, than yesterday. Now it's nothing but myyyyy wayyyyy....

And I did it myyyyyyyy

WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (gotta end it on ol' Blue eyes). ;)

Now, down to business. *pulls out notepad from pants*

- Fridge stacked with beer..... check.
- Rhino..... check.
- The Complete Garry Shandling.... check.
- Extremely dangerous mixers..... check.
- party pants.... check.
- Very shiny European Title belt wrapped lovingly around waist.... check.
- inflatable sheep..... check.
- direct and constant link to Domino's pizza... check.
- Kick the night off with Jacko's 'Don't Stop Till You Get Enough'.... check.
- Reserve fridge and drinks store... check.
- Reserve for the reserve fridge and drinks store.... check.
- Deed to the local fridge and drinks store near GM Place, Canada... check.
- Random Moose event... check.

*presses play on stereo* Party on!

Plastic man sings to the white boy maverick whilst the rhino farts harmoniously.

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

What can I say? Pulp Faction is bringing down the house. Hardcore, and European titles baby. Oh yeah!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

You like that Viewfind? Raid? Ghostal? You like that? Consider that a preview of what's goin' down at Mania. Because when we roll around to the IC match, the Double S will be shootin' from the hip, shootin' from the sky. Hell, shooting from every damn where, and then, once I'm done kicking the ass of the leader of the Gynocologist Parade of A-holes, I'll be rollin' on out of Mania as the IC champ. Oh yeah!

(OOC: Top show guys, gets a solid 5 from me)
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

5 hours after the show

D-Extreme is getting back in the arena since he left his bag in the locker room. He is seen carrying an ice bag over his head. Keith Kincard approaches him.

KK: So D-Extreme, you won over OP. How does it feel?

D-Ex: As I said no one can defeat the xtreme one...I put my body on the line tonight and by golly...ow my head...and by golly I won! OP just goes to show you you just cant handle the xtremeness that is D-Extreme. Now pls leave me alone for a while KK...I'll be getting my bag now

KK: Oh sure

D-Ex then heads to his locker room, he tries to open the door but he accidentally gets his head hit on the door and he falls down and gets dizzy as the scene fades.

OOC; cool warzone. I liked it.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Wow RSOCD, when did you become a coward?
I know you were one of the AWF's finest big men, but now you need to use cheat and use weapons.

Oh well, it's all good, Red will tear you a new one soon enough a pity too. I was hoping to be the one to do it.

But it's all good you beat me with a chair, gee thats new at some point I should get one of those as a surgical implant, people too weak to finish me with their hands use those on me.

But the more I think about it chairs to share on similarity to me they are 100% pure metal!

Big Daddy Rav outta here.

OOC- Great story line show :)
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Denied...

Chairshot to the head, chair to the back, no relevance. Justice and vengeance is on it's way, and if you're quiet enough, you can almost...hear...it coming.
Thanks D!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: See Sir Orals? I warned that a cheap stunt like that would come back to bite you and it did. Maybe next time you'll pay attention.

OOC: Great show, BTW!
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

Oh yeah I almost forgot, we also kicked Viewfind's ass last monday. That was fresher and firkin brilliant!

Beer, gold, fighting and kicking Viewind's ass in a mosh melee extravaganza.

I'm having a great time. :cool:
Lord Zarak

Its ok for some.

Post by Lord Zarak »

Namely Windy. Too disapointed to think of any relevant lyrics. Oh well, what the hell...bugger, thats a quote from a book. Maybe my next gimmick?

Onwards and upwards to another title. The Most Eligible Bachelor Title, once I beat Small Rentboyski that is.
Wolfang

Re: Its ok for some.

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Lord Zarak
Namely Windy. Too disapointed to think of any relevant lyrics. Oh well, what the hell...bugger, thats a quote from a book. Maybe my next gimmick?

Onwards and upwards to another title. The Most Eligible Bachelor Title, once I beat Small Rentboyski that is.
IC: *sigh* Looks like Blood & Thunder won't be having a tag match at ArchiveMania. I'll have to find something else to do.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

Hey don't sweat it Big Z, I've got 15 kegs of Guiness with your name on it right here, and another 15 for Wolfang.

Can't you see me standin' here I've got my back against the record machine,
I beat you in a fight that was cleeeeen,
sometimes we lose, others we weeeeeeeeeeen!

Might as well jump!
Go ahead jump!

The only thing worse than the worst thing imaginable is being down in the mouth. *picks up keg of champagne and shakes it vigorously*

So get this down yours and lets party hearty Marty! It was a grand fight and I'd do it all over again if I wasn't so drunk. Whoo-Hoo!
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Parties? Beer? Dancing?

Do you not know what's at stake here!? Do you not know the importance of survival!?

Life is no carnival. You cannot prepare yourself for the pain... that is life...by "having fun" You cannot be ready for the injustice that will meet us all by...drinking beer! In the end, when all is said and done, when we get...what we deserve, there...is no...FUN!
Thanks D!
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

I've experienced enough sadness to know that the only important thing is happiness. Life is a carnival ride, injustice is meted out with justice sooner or later. What happened to you was sick man. What can happen to you in the future can be glorious.:cool:
Scout

Post by Scout »

Ah Ghostal... it's about debts--- and you. And you've given out plenty- it's time for a little payback. You will be wishing you could vanish before those dues are fully paid up. This was only a smack of what's coming Vin. Consider that a start... for an old teammate with a broken neck.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: No disrespect Morpheus, but I think I'll take Windy's ideals. The ideals that you are preaching have led to numerous psychologists and psychiatrists seking help from their peers. After dealing with me. Or at least trying...
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

DAMN YO, DAT SHIZZEL WAS WIGGGITY WHACK! sixbicth yo ass better get dat match on tape. cuz yo ass will never EVA!! get other pin on me.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

I agree with Morpheus. There can be no fun unless you beaten some one and won the day!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

damn cloud then you must never have any fun.