Monday Night Mayhem! It's on!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Vin Ghostal

Monday Night Mayhem! It's on!

Post by Vin Ghostal »

As the broadcast comes on the air, "Points of Authority" hits, bringing the crowd to its feet as a stoic Redstreak appears atop the ramp fully dressed, then makes his way to the ring. Once inside, he poses a bit, then gets a mic from ringside. After the cheers and chants die down a bit, he begins.

Red: So it's come to this. Redstreak, RCOSD, at Archivemania. Allegedly. You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you? Being beaten down in the Basement Brawl wasn't good enough for you? Now an LMS on the biggest stage of them all. You've cost me my rightful place as the AWF champion a few too many times, boyo. If you'd have only waited, this coulda been so much easier...but instead you interfered where you didn't belong. And in 13 days, at Archivemania, I'm gonna show you what happens when you interfere in my business. And you will KNOW the true definition of PAIN! (cheers) That is, provided you show up. Seems to me last year you welched on our scheduled battle, and left me instead to battle 10 other people in a battle royal to keep what was rightfully mine. Any respect I had for you then was gone. And now, here we are again. You, me, Archivemania, for real this time. You welch out and I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth if I have to to give you the beatdown you're gonna get next Sunday. I've survived the best in this business...I've tangled with the Game and come out in one piece, I've battled Vin Ghostal, and I will again, and beaten him every way possible, except for when the title is on the line. Because of you. You are only an obstacle, Colin, an annoyance. And I'm gonna clear you and show the millions of Redstreak fans out there, and everyone in that locker room that nothing, NOTHING will stand in my way of getting the AWF championship. Not you, not Ghostal, no one. So this is it, this is the end. Two men will go into that match, and only one will come out. And that will be me. You can damn sure count on that. No interferences, no countouts, no rematch. That's how it's gonna be.

Red tosses down the mic as Points of Authority blares again, and heads to the back.

JFA: Red really laying it out here. You gotta believe that is the most motivated individual in the building, and that when he steps into that ring with RCOSD in 13 days, that all hell WILL break loose.
JHA: Oh man, this match is gonna be great! A Last Man Standing match! I can't wait!

"We put this festival on, you b***ards"

Sir Auros vs. Lord Claypool

"Well you can go to hell"

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, making his way to the ring, from Virginia - Sir Auros!"

JHA: "Oh, this is gonna be the match of the night."
JFA: "That's debatable, though possible. What a competitor on his way to the ring, right now."
JHA: "He's growing on me..."
JFA: "So's that facial hair."
JHA: "There's nothing wrong with a bit of designer stubble. It makes me look rugged and dangerous. You're just jealous that I can actually grow some!"

As Auros clambers into the ring, the music changes to that of Rick James, prompting the crowd to get to their feet in anticipation.

JFA: "Now here comes an interesting soul..."
JHA: "No good loser, crying about being sacked here, being stripped of his title there, thrown out of his own faction. Change the record."
JFA: "I think he has actually - more concerned now with bringing to justice the man who caused Reilly to arrive here in the first place."
JHA: "But why start picking on Skywarp?"
JFA: "Perhaps because it's believable?"

Clay rushes down the ring, slides under the bottom rope and is met by a series of stomps from his opponent."

JFA: "Auros right to work on Claypool now. Pulls him up... big bodyslam. Lateral press. And a kick out after one."
JHA: "Believable? How?!"
JFA: "Auros pulling Claypool up again... hard forearm blows to the face. Irish whip... clothesline, ducked, Clay back around... and a huge inverted atomic drop by Claypool!"
JHA: "How is it believable?"
JFA: "Well it's no secret that there used to be some friendship between the two..."
JHA: "Ha, right."
JFA: "Whether you believe it or not, Claypool's gonna get the opportunity to prove it when the two face at ArchiveMania. Oh, and a crunching low blow from Auros."
JHA: "You go, Sir A!"
JFA: "Firm right to the jaw by Auros... front facelock... and a DDT!"
JHA: "Aury going to town on the former Champ. This is fun! Match of the night, I told you!"

Rather than make the cover, Auros instead hauls his opponent up and throws him to the ropes.

JFA: "Back body drop attempt... telegraphed. Trapped by Claypool... Piledriver!! Piledriver nailed by the Lord of the Mat. Lateral press... one... two... three! It's all over!"
JHA: "What the hell?"

Claypool casually rolls out of the ring and slaps hands at ringside, before slowly walking back up the aisle.

JFA: "A good win here for Claypool, but you've got to-"
JHA: "Shut up - Auros wants to speak!"

Sitting up angrily on the mat, Sir A signals for a microphone.

Sir Auros: "That didn't count. I just want you all to know that. Truth is, I bumped into Plasmodium backstage earlier, and I think his lack of talent rubbed off on me. I was distracted by the chance of being contaminated by talentlessness."

JHA: "That dirty little Plas."
JFA: "Sheesh."

Sir Auros: "So, just as payback - at ArchiveMania, I'm gonna kick the snot out of that Punkmodium."

As the broadcast goes to commercial, cameras go backstage and find the GPA entering the arena in street clothes, with Viewfind carrying the Intercontinental Title and P and Divebomb carrying their Tag Team gold.

Won't Back Down begins to play as TC84 makes his way to the ring after the commercial.

JFA: 'Well here comes a tough guy.'

JHA: "You bet he's tough…he's the guy that ended the Game!"

JFA: "Sneak attack poor sport is what he really is!"

TC: "You know…life could have been so simple."

JFA: 'It still could be if you left!'

TC: "You know…all week I have had to put up with whiney people asking the same questions…how could you do it TC? After all, the Game said he would get you a rematch…how could you do that to a guy who can't wrestle anymore. Well, all he had to do was count me in that AM Iron Man Match…and all would have been cool. But no…he had to do it his way…he had to help his buddy…now I'm not saying that O'Con doesn't need the help…cause we all know if the Whole…F'N…Show got in that match…you can count on the belt going home to *thumb points* T…C…84"

JFA: 'I have never seen such a pompous…"

TC: "So…I ended the miserable Game…big deal…he was old news anyway. He's got a broken neck people…he's done…the Game is ov…"

Its all about the Game…and how you play it
its all about control and if you can take it…
its all about your debts and if you can pay them…
its all the PAIN, who's gonna make it!

I am the game, you don't wanna play me,
I am control, no way you can shake me,
I am heavy debt, no way you can pay me,
I am the PAIN and I know you can't take me…

JFA: "Its him! HE'S HERE…AND 20 thousand strong are on their feet!"

JHA: "WHAT? I CAN'T HERE MYSELF THINK!"

G91: "You were saying?"

TC stands in the ring…somewhat shocked.

G91: "Oh…you're finished…then allow me to retort. For those of you who may have forgotten…I…AM…THE GAME!"

JFA: 'You're damn right you are!'

G91: "So…you thought you had ended my career? You thought you had ended the Game? You think a broken neck can stop me? You think a little Ender is going to stop me? The Cerebral Assassin? You know…I've spent the last 5 months doing nothing but getting bad news…well you know…I think its time that I gave myself some good news. See, you were saying something about a match at Archivemania…well, I'm giving myself a little present…and I'm signing us to be part of the mega-main event package in Tokyo!"

TC smirks in the ring shaking his head…"

JFA & JHA: "WHAT?"

JFA: 'No…he can't…the risk!"

Just then a corporate jabbronie comes out with a microphone.

CJ: "Not so fast sir…you see, you as AWF Commissioner should know that we can't allow you to endanger any AWF athlete, including yourself."

G91: "Fine…then as TC suggested it's an Unsanctioned Street Fight…all the ref has to do is count the shoulders"

CJ: "Ummm…sir…no…you're the Commissioner…and we can't let you engage in this type of match."

G91: "Oh really? Well…then I resign as Commissioner of the AWF…I have it on a good source that a suitable replacement is waiting anyway…and since I just have happened to have signed a contract during my tenure, granting me the ability to allow unsanctioned matches…the AWF has no choice but to allow myself to kick the holy hell out of TC84 at ARCHIVEMANIA in an unsanctioned street fight…no holds barred…"

TC84: "You just signed your own death certificate then Erik…cause after Tokyo…the Game…your career…your ability to walk…talk…function…and chew your own food will be over…"

The cameras cut to the back as the two men glare at each other…

JFA: 'I can't believe this…TC84 v The Game…at Archivemania…and its UNSANCTIONED!"

JHA: "What the hell is the Game thinking? Its suicide!"

JFA: "I don't know J…"

CloudStrifer vs. The Mad Bomber

JHA: “Whose up next”?
JFA: “I’ll give you two clues; Final Fantasy & Norse warrior”.
JHA: *excitedly* “Prowl? and Divebomb are gonna star in Square’s next RPG epic”?
JFA: “Maybe, but that’s not quite who I was referring to.

Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort!

JHA: “Oh god no”.

Nu-metal guitar kicks in sounding the arrival of the eminent warrior Cloudstrifer. Fresh from the jungle of time (which is somewhere inside Canada the last time we checked), the proud Norseman strides exuberantly down the aisle, flashing his tattoos for all to see. Fan reception is mixed as usual, and as usual he cares little for their reaction and even less for their opinion. Archivemania looms menacingly on the horizon like the iceberg on the Titanic, and there is an intense buzz around the stadium regardless of who is actually in the ring. Cloud engages the ‘thousand-yard stare’, psyching himself up for the task at hand.

As the final vestiges of his entrance music dies down, a loud throaty roar rumbles from the speakertrons, an angry revving hog. Cheering rushes through the crowd as the leather clad Harley lovin’ Bombshell rides through the entrance with twin flaming exhausts lighting up the aisle behind him, singeing the crazed fans hairiest parts.

JFA: “And here comes Maple Ridge’s prodigal son. The man who lost it all when Ravage cost the cWo the biggest prize, the largest cherry, the longest banana, the juiciest cantaloupe in the ownership of the AWF”.
JHA: “Bombers is clearly nuts. I ain’t Big Daddy Rav’s number one fan, but the guy was clearly pinned against the wall with his spine about to be removed by a barbed wire club. If he hadn’t tapped, we would’ve been taken off the air for good with the ensuing violence and there would be no AWF today to claim ownership of”.
JFA: “My word! Somebody pinch me, did you just engage your brain”?
JHA: “Dude you’re sick. First your wife wants me, and now you! I’m telling you man, I don’t swing that way”.
JFA: “Ah, looks like it was just a flash in the pan. Very well, proceed, your way to oblivion”.
JHA: “What”?

Bombshell departs his hog and swaggers into the ring, looking every bit the modern day Terminator. The fans are clearly digging his style and he plays to them by slowly removing his jacket to reveal his throbbing biceps and barrel chest like in the manner he’s done so many times before.

JFA: “You know, should Bombers ever quit the AWF, I’m sure he’d go a long way in... other entertainment industries *cough* with that look” *cough*.

Cloudstrifer appears disgusted at the pomp and circumstance ceremony of the British Columbian’s theatrics. He kicks imaginary dirt and eye’s the bell, impatient for battle.

JHA: “Don’t worry Cloudski, you’ll get yours handed to you soon enough”.

Suddenly the bell rings and the two go at it like two vastly different styled bulls in a ‘made in Taiwan’ china shop. Cloudstrifer goes in low, and Bombers hits him hard with anvil-like fists into the back, smashing him to the floor. Then he picks Cloud up and holds him over his head like a hunting trophy before dropping him onto his knee.

JFA: “Owwww, vicious backbreaker there by the mad Bomber”.
JHA: “Good clean family fun”.

Cloud rolls to the outside and drags himself around the perimeter of the ring, to buy some time and think up a strategy to mount an offensive. The ref counts to five before he slides back in again. Bombshell sneers in contempt, but Cloudstrifer engages him again quickly with a tie up. He moves incredibly quickly and locks an arm around Bomber’s head, then wrenches to put the pressure on around the neck.

JHA: “Hey, the guy’s got a sudden burst of speed from somewhere”.
JFA: “I never actually thought you’d watch this match for one second to care”.
JHA: “What can I say? I just felt like seeing Bombshell bludgeon this poor fool and shut him up for good. Sue me”.

Bomber’s arms flail as he tries to counter. Cloudstrifer stays resolute, and continues to do so as Bombshell begins pounding a fist into his side to break the hold. It only serves to make Cloud tighten his grip.

JHA: “Whoa, this isn’t good. ‘Shell is actually starting to turn a nasty shade of blue up there”.

Thinking fast, Bomber’s packs a thousand pounds of thrust into his calf muscles and hauls Cloud up into the air and charges with him straight into the turnbuckle. Cloudstrifer crumples and the hold is broken. Bombshell rears back and breathes in a huge gulp of air, but as he does so, Cloud athletically grips the turnbuckle and flips himself upward, then pushes away so that he practically flies over the top of his adversary, lands behind him, wraps his arms around Bomber’s waist and slams him into the mat with a colossal German suplex. The fans erupt.

JFA: “Wow! This guy’s been pumping some serious sand”.

With no let up Cloud extends an elbow behind him, raises a leg and elbow drops right onto Bombshell’s neck, nearly making his eyes pop out. Bombshell clutches his throat in shock and kicks madly; catching Cloudstrifer solidly in the gut and making him tumble halfway across the ring. ‘Shell rears up and levels an evil glance Cloudstrifer’s way. The Norseman gets to his feet and quickly puts his arms up to defend himself, but Bombers piledrives his way through Cloud’s defences, punching and kicking him unrelentingly into the corner, then flays him across the ropes and runs the opposite way to bound off the ropes and destroy him with a flying kick from the very depths of hell’s bottomless gorge of nasty wrestling moves.

JHA: “Here it comes, complete ownership of Cloud’s ass”.

Bombshell bounds off the ropes and launches himself into the air with boots pointed directly at his target. Suddenly, Cloud shifts slightly, but not entirely out of Bombshell’s line of attack. He secures his feet between the bottom ropes and takes the brunt of Bombshell’s attack with both hands outstretched again. The force is incredible, but he holds on, his back bending hazardously, almost to the point of snapping it seems. His arms absorb as much of Bombshell’s forward motion as possible, and converts the energy, sending it and Bomber’s feet upward such that ‘Shell lands backward on his head and neck. Cloud let’s go of his enemy’s feet and flexes his entire upper body backward so that his torso is upside down over the top rope. Like some kind of wrestling contortionist his arms snake through the bottom rope, grab at Bombshell’s head and makes use of it as an anchor.

Bombshell screams as Cloud applies pressure, frees his feet from the bottom rope and flips sharply through the air, with total control thanks to his enemies head as support. He lands sprightly on the mat below. Without letting go, he suddenly increases his grip further and hauls Bombshell head first through the ropes and out. Both men are now on the outside and the crowd are screaming furiously. Cloud backs up and makes for a body splash, but the stunned Bombshell still has enough gumption to move in time, which costs Cloud some big bucks as he splashes into the floor hard. Clearly in pain, Cloudstrifer swerves around for a second attack, but is met with a fist to the face that sends him collapsing like a trifle across the deck. Bombshell towers over him like a behemoth, reaches down with a large meaty hand, picks him up and hurls him into the ring, determined to get the big finish.

JHA: “I tell you I’m really surprised at this. How is he managing to hold it together against a tyrant like Bombshell for this long? And impressively too I might add”.
JFA: “I don’t know J, but I think whatever he had in the tanks is all used up now”.

Bombshell goes to work with a mean roundhouse, slaps across the chest and a violent head butt making Cloud collapse up against the turnbuckle with mounting bruises and cuts across the eye. The fans are on their feet, and Bombshell is more fired up than ever. You can almost see all his rage balling up into his fists for the final take down. A rumble of thunder engulfs him, and he charges with fire in his eyes and white-hot rage in his mouth.

And then seemingly from nowhere it happens.

From the very edge of defeat, Cloudstrifer stops time dead with the fire punch of ages past to Bombshell’s gut. The cheering fans fall silent as Bombshell stands motionless with Cloudstrifer’s fist embedded deep in his midsection, and with lighting speed Cloud goes crazy ape bonkers with an unbelievable triple-toss-hip-scar-double-underhanded-toe smashing-sunset-discombobulating-Schmidt inverting-rampage-roaring spine busting double breasted-dropper tidal wave triple rush annihilator!!!

JHA: “What the F%*^(@$!IG %ƒ¥‘ was that”?
JFA: “I’ve never seen that move before EVER”!

Bombshell lies crumpled in a heap on the floor, still wearing the look of shock. Cloudstrifer pins him, and the ref is there counting. There is no retaliation; one... two... three!

Papa Roach’s ‘Last Resort’ rips through the airwaves and the fans go wild. No one can believe what they have just seen; all they know is that somehow Cloudstrifer is victorious.

JHA: “I don’t know what I just saw, but somehow Cloudstrifer is victorious”.
JFA: “I dare say this is a monumental turn of events for the young Norseman. People may not like the idea, but this man is developing a skill fast. He’s timed it well too, with Archivemania just around the corner. He could prove to be formidable force at the biggest PPV since the last one”.
JHA: “Bomber’s certainly won’t be a fan. Heck, maybe he was just lucky tonight. Maybe Bombshell had something in his eye; maybe the wind was in the wrong direction. Actually, I’m doubting what I just saw. Cloud pulled some kind of trick here I’m sure”.

Cloudstrifer stands silent in the ring. He is exhausted, and will take a while to recover, but he has tasted once again momentarily that certain something that has driven his spirit. This time he managed to utilize it, and explode in a hail of energy decimating his opponent. Whether it’s a true power of the gods or merely a heightened sense of self preservation brought on by extreme circumstances, he can’t be sure.

But it’s resulted in this. He’s achieved something that he, and most certainly no one else was expecting here tonight. And amidst the cheering, delirious crowds he can’t help but manage a slight grin.

The broadcast goes to commercial as we catch a glimpse of Cyberstrike walking towards his locker room with the X-WCW Championship around his waist.

There are certain things in life that you can stop
And there are certain things in life that can’t be stopped
Let’s go

Golden fireworks fill the air as the Mayhem broadcast returns with the appearance of the GPA, led by Vin Ghostal! The AWF Heavyweight Champion is followed closely by Viewfind, the AWF Intercontinental Champion, The Raid, Unicron, and Divebomb and P, the brand new AWF Tag Team Champions! Strolling down to the ring, the four beltholders each climb the turnbuckles in a corner and show their championship gold to the crowd while the towering Unicron and Raid stand in the center of the ring and more fireworks. P reaches to the outside and takes a microphone, then joins his GPA compatriots in the center of the ring.

P: “Yo yo yo yo, w’sup dogs? You know how the GPA come thru, all liquored up. Now lemme hear it one time from my gangstas out there, let’s drop it....G......P........A......styyyyyyyyyyle!!!!!”

Divebomb: “And if you fools ain’t down with the gangstas, the brand new AWF Tag Team Champions, then y’all can just drop down next to Lock and King and suck....my.....big one!!!!!!”

Ghostal: “And what more can I say but that to our dear friend HBK. Awww, the poor baby and his boyfriend are having drama. Let me shed a tear...and in thirteen days, shed a tear on your battered, broken body, after taking 60 minutes of torture from the GREATEST...AWF....CHAMPION....OF ALL TIME!!! This belt is going nowhere but back up on my mantle, and that.....is a promise.”

Backstage

JFA: "Folks…we have Lisa Lovelace who we all know has been quite close to the Game, backstage in the DN Locker room."

Lisa: "thanks J…all I can say is Game…what are you thinking?"

Sixshot: "That's exactly what we want to know…"

The rest of DN walk in…all visibly concerned.

G91: "Look Sixy…"

Sixshot: "Don't give me that…since we started this we have all stood by each other…we have all consulted each other. We talked about the neck injury and all agreed that it was for the best that you were retiring…we all love you damnit! Why do you have to go out and be stupid?"

G91: 'What do you expect me to do? Run? Hide? Walk away? I'm the Game!'

Sixshot: "No…you're not the Game anymore…you're not even G91 anymore…you're our friend…our family member…you're Erik…why is that such a bad thing to be?"

G91: "So you want me to turn my back on this…run away from something cause it is hard?"

Sixshot: 'No…I want you to walk away from this cause I want you to…cause I want you to live to see 30…"

G91: "I have to do this…I won't walk away from this."

Sixshot: (Now in tears) "Then don't expect me to watch you kill yourself…"

Without saying another word, Sixshot walks out of the locker room and the cameras show her leave the arena.

G91: "What the…Sean…you of all people should…"

HBK: "What? Understand? No…no I don't understand. I've been with you…Sixy's been with you…we saw you the last four months you wrestled…you remember? When your neck hurt so bad you were laying on the concrete for 2 hours after the match cause you couldn't move. Or when you couldn't feel your right arm after the War Games…you remember those times? I do…the doctors told you that you weren't ready…they don't think you'll ever be ready…so let it go man…you're 25, you've been a two time AWF Champion, a tag champion…what do you have left to prove?"

G91: "Everything…"

HBK: "Then you leave me no choice… for as long as you're wrestling with that injury - DNext can't exist…it's the toughest thing in the world for me to do, but... I can't condone you going through with this."

G91: "So you're walking away too Sean?"

HBK: "Yeah…I guess I am…cause as much as I know it broke Sixshot's heart…and as much as it breaks my heart…I won't watch you go out there to die…I love you man…you and I are as close as any brothers ever…we're family…and sometimes family has to make a stand when someone in the family is doing something wrong. So the bottom line is, if you choose to go through this…then there is no Degeneration Next."

G91: (Now choked up…fighting back tears) "I have to do this…"

HBK: "Guess that is it then…"

The two DN members hug…then turn without saying a word and walk of in separate directions, leaving only Scout, completely silent through all this, turning her head, as if to decide what to do next as we go to commercial.

As the show comes back on the air, the broadcast finds Keith Kincaid standing with the newcomer Sean “SC2K” Coughlan with a huge MAYHEM logo behind them.

KK: “Sean Coughlan, tonight you make your Archive Wrestling Federation debut and fans are already talking about your involvement on Warzone this past weekend in the confrontation between Blaster and UPF.”

SC: “Keith, I didn’t get involved because I wanted to get people talking. I got involved because Blaster, Y3B, whatever he wants to call himself, is out of control, plain and simple. I may not be an American, but UPF is an honorable man, and he didn’t deserve what he got last week. You don’t nail the man in the back, you don’t push the man down the stairs, and you don’t hospitalize the man after the match is over. I signed with the AWF with one goal in mind, and that’s to become the Heavyweight Champion. But now, I’ve got two goals: win the AWF Championship, and put down every jerk like Blaster who thinks he’s the greatest thing ever on my way up.”

KK: “Sean, the extravaganza known as ArchiveMania II is less than two weeks away. Will you be in attendence?”

SC: “I’ll be more than in attendence, Keith. I’ve been around the AWF longer than people know. I hear things. And I hear that the Hardcore Championship will be up in some kind of Elimination Challenge, or whatever they’re calling it. Bottom line is, I’m throwing my hat into the riong, Keith. Whatever kind of match they’ve got in store, I plan to walk into Tokyo and make the splash of a lifetime and walk out of ArchiveMania with the Hardcore Title.”
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Out in the ring.....

Glass Shatters

JHA: "What the hell is he doing here? The jail bird isn't supposed to be here!"

JFA: "Stone Cold is here! Stone Cold is here and he's coming to the ring!"

Stone Cold looks for the mic...but the JRA won't hand it over...so Stone Cold stuns him and takes it anyway.

Stone Cold Skywarp: 'You know...spending a night in jail makes you think about things...lost of people ask you questions...but no one wants to hear the truth. See, at Warzone, that sawed off little half wit Clayfool, started flapping his gums about this and about that...and the bottom line is this...Archivemania...I'm going to whup that sorry little son of a b*tch's ass!"

Keith Kincaid makes his way to the ring...

JFA: 'I don't know if I would do that right now Keith.'

KK: "Stone Cold...what? how...how is it that you are here?"

SCSW: "I'm here you little jack ass, because some a certain benefactor who shall remain nameless posted bail for me!"

KK: "Stone Cold...Stone Cold...I just have to ask you, is there any truth at all to what Claypool said about you being involved in the explosion with former Commissioner Vaccaro?"

Stone Cold: "You wanna ask me that? You wanna ask me that question? Look at you? Beady little eyes. Stupid little hair cut. You want to know the answer?"

JFA: "Oh...yeah...I didn't think Keith should go in there...boot! STUNNER! Stunner to Keith Kincaid, now Stone Cold down talking trash, head shaking...I don't know what he's saying, but hot damn...Stone Cold is mad!"

JHA: "This proves that he did it! SEE CLAYPOOL WAS RIGHT!"

JFA: 'I don't know J...Stone Cold didn't exactly deny it...but damn it, i just can't believe that he did it!'

Tag Team Title Rematch: NWA vs. Lock & King

Never going to stop hits the sound system and the crowd leaps to its feet…

RA: “Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the AWF Tag Team Championship. Making their way to the ring area, representing the foundation, the challengers…Lock & King!”

JFA: “Strange to hear Lock & King referred to as the challengers…but under the orders of the Game, this match will determine who faces number one contenders Compufire, just over two weeks from now at Archivemania in a best two of three falls match.”

JHA: “Who the hell does the game think he is…NWA should be getting ready for Compufire, not making them face these two hacks again.”

JFA: “Only you would refer to one of the greatest tag teams in AWF history as hacks…”

Warriors of the World United takes over in the arena.

RA: “And their opponents…They represent the GPA and they are the current AWF Tag Team Champions…Divebomb & P? the NWA!”

JFA: “Whether you like them or loathe them…and we all know how I feel about them…they are quite possibly the best new tag team to come out there that I have seen in a long time.”

JHA: “Yeah…and once they get rid of these two hacks…they can get rid of two more hacks in the form of Compufire!”

JFA: “I would hardly go that far…bell sounds and Divebomb starts off against King. Collar elbow tie up, King powers DB back into the corner…clean break called for and given by King. Another lockup, this time Divebomb with the advantage, again to the corner, ref calls for a break, which Divebomb grants, only to deliver a cheap shot on the exposed King.”

JHA: “Like I always said…win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.”

JFA: “That was Jesse “The Body” Ventura. You just stole it from him.”

JHA: ‘Well whatever…geez…you’re so anal, always J, you cheat too much, J, you lie to much…get off your damn horse man!”

JFA: “And now Divebomb able to gain an advantage and he tags in the power man, P?”

JHA: ‘Oh yeah!’

JFA: “P? in there now, hooks in a strong belly to belly suplex and releases. King in trouble now. P? scoops up King and tosses him back into the corner where he proceeds to stomp a mudhole in the chest of the King. Tag again, nice work by the champs…quick tags, complete isolation of the King in their corner. Sound strategy.”
JHA: “See? The hacks are done for! FINISHED!”

JFA: ‘Stop saying that you twit! Divebomb now with a firemans carry, follows into a nice reverse chinlock….and Lock has yet to even get in this match. Divebomb releases the chinlock, scoops King up, Irish whip…attempted clothesline, King ducks under, bounces off the ropes again to hit a drop kick…desperation drop kick…and both men are down…’

JHA: “GET UP DIVEBOMB!”

JFA: “Both men crawling to their respective corners, tag made to P? and tag made to Lock! Lock moves in quick now…series of punches staggers the big man, P? with a big left hook, Lock ducks under and with a single leg take down, now has P? off that vertical base where he is so deadly. Now bouncing off the ropes, and P? sits up right into a drop kick to the face. P? down…cover…1, 2, and a kickout.”

JHA: ‘Its not supposed to be this way! Where’s Raid? Where’s Unicron…or Viewfind?”

JFA: “Now Lock with a series of punches battering away at the side of Prowl?’s head…oh and almost as if on cue, here comes Viewfind & Raid…how typical…can’t just have a fair fight can we? Divebomb distracting the referee…Raid on the floor with King…and in the ring Viewfind slides in with a chair, P? Back up…coming up from behind…Viewfind winds up…but Lock ducks! Viewfind levels P? Lock quickly nails the Dinobot slam on the shocked Viewfind, King on the outside, whips Raid into the buckle…rushes in the ring to intercept Divebomb with a spear, both men to the outside…Lock with a cover…1, 2, 3! MY GOD! NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPS! HA! FOR ONCE THE CHEATING BACKFIRED! TAKE THAT GPA!”

JHA: ‘What…no…what…this can’t…what…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!’

JFA: “Lock and King got the gold back…they’re going to Archivemania…so much for the cheating ways! Lock and King are the tag champs…and the NWA don’t look happy at all!”

After the break, I don’t lose, I CONQUER! followed by Dope’s “No Chance” hits the speakers and a figure dressed in black tights with a long black duster and big title belt that is bigger than the AWF World title belt around his waist.
JFA: It’s Cyberstrike he’s back!
JHA: Not him again
Cyberstrike walks down toward the ring high-fiving the fans and enters the ring with the huge X-WCW World Heavyweight Champion tile belt around his waist.
JFA: Look at the size of that title belt!
JHA: Do you think he compensating for something?
Cyberstrike walks to each turnbuckle and climbs to the second rope and shows of his title belt and the crowd is cheering for him!
JFA: Cyberstrike is getting a great reception in {insert town here}
JHA: I thought the fans hated him!
The camera points to a fan with a sign saying, “{town’s name} is Cyberstrike Country!”
Cyberstrike gets a mic from the bell keeper and as the fans chant
“CYBERSTRIKE! CYBERSTRIKE! CYBERSTRIKE!”
Cyberstrike is waiting for the fans to die down so he can speak!
JFA: They chanting so loud he can’t speak
JHA: Good!
Finally the fans die down so Cyberstrike can speak!
CS: Thank you guys I missed you too. I mean it I really do.
JHA: Cheap pop!
JFA: Shut up!
CS: You know that I’m both the X-WCW World Heavyweight Champion that I have beaten the best in this business and that in one way, fed or time I’ve beaten everybody that the AWF has sent up against me!
I’ve proven time and time angin that I don’t lose, I CONQUER!
The Crowd: WHY?
CS: Because I’m the best in this business that’s why!
But one thing still bothers me, TC84 was the AWF World Champion?! I know that Vin Ghostal beat him at Redemption and all I can say is THERE IS A GOD! Now while it is no secret that I have no love for Vin Ghostal I
Will admit he is a better champion than TC will ever be I’ve beaten TC and Ravage at almost every time we crossed paths, and TC we both know that you can never beat me one on one so I’ll give you chance to try and take the X-WCW World Heavyweight Championship at Archivemania 2!
JFA: An X-WCW World Heavyweight Championship match at Archivemania!
JHA: Cyberstrike has been known to be unpredictable but this is outrageous!
CS: I got a contract for an X-WCW World Heavyweight Championship match at Archivemania 2 for you all you have to do is put your name on it!
Then “The Zoo” by Bruce Dickinson hits and Wolfgang walks out on to the stage.
JHA: What the Hell is he doing here!
JFA: Cyberstrike was calling out TC and Wolfang has stepped out!
WG: You know Strike that since I’m the...
CS: I know what you are Wolfgang a punk that got lucky at the X-WCW pay-per-view.
WF: The stipulations that you yourself stated that the winner of that match gets to face you where and when I want and I want you at Archivemania!
Cyberstrike stares at the crowd and he smiles
CS: You know what Wolfang you’re on and at Archivemania I will beat the living hell out of you!
The Crowd: WHY?
CS: Because I’m the best in this business past, present and future that’s why!

After the break....

JFA: Well we are now just under two weeks away from Archivemania and this looks to be better then last years.
JHA: I know what you mean, it looks great!
JFA: The card is Loa.....

JFA is suddenly cut off mid word as a large Jericho like Counter comes on numbers on the screen infront of what looks to be a burning waving rectangle.

JFA: What the hell is this!?
JHA: Jericho has come to the AWF!!

The counter comes to an end the crowd totally dumbstruck by what is occuring as the beginning of Headstrong by Trapt starts and as the counter fades and pyrotecnics go off away the burning rectangle comes to the forfront taking the colors of a burning American flag.

Y3B appears at the top of the ramp arms out, legs together, head down and hair in a ponytail looking like he was being crucified then as the Guitar of Headstrong starts spins around setting off another set of pyro-technics as the American-Flag waves and burns on the archivetron behind him. Y3B is wearing a shirt with the Burning American flag saying I’m so Anti-American it burns, then Y3B under the flag and a Canadian flag patched onto the right shoulder.

Circling your head, contemplating everything you ever said Now I see the truth, I got doubt
A different motive in your eyes and now I’m out See you later I see your fantasy, You want to make it a reality paved in gold See inside, Inside of our heads (yeah) Well now that’s over
I see your motives inside, decisions to hide

JFA: It isn’t Jericho but I know who it is I think.
JHA: It’s Blaster!

Back off we’ll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong
Headstrong we’re Headstrong Back off we’ll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong I can’t give everything away
I won’t give everything away

The crowd immediately start too boo as Blaster begins to make his way down the ramp wearing the burning American flag and the video on the Archivetron.

Conclusions manifest, your first impressions got to be your very best I see you’re full of $#!T, and that’s alright That’s how you play, I guess you’ll get through every night
Well now that’s over I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold
See inside, inside of our heads (yeah) Well now that’s over I see your motives inside, decisions to hide

Blaster walks up the ring steps with a wicked grin on his face and a mic in hand as he looks out at the crowd stepping through the ropes.

Back off we’ll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong Headstrong we’re Headstrong Back off we’ll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong I can’t give everything away I won’t give everything away

Blaster walks to the center of the ring motioning to cut the music as he pulled the Microphone to his face as the crowd continue to boo as Blaster just shakes his head

Y3B: Will all you American Assclowns please SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS!

JFA: This is sick, he is defacing our countries flag in a video and shirt and he wants us to be quiet what a asshole.
JHA: Okay so he’s burning a flag so what?

Y3B: Now I know a lot of you hate me because well I killed the American dream. I killed the one thing you stupid American clung to like that piece of **** the toilet paper misses. And now he’s gone. In fact I probably ended his career on Saturday.

The crowd begins a chant of asshole towards him to which he laughs at.

Y3B: You people can’t even call yourself names right, you’re Assclowns not Assholes. Just another sign of the schooling this pathetic Country has. But I found something out a day before today. I found out I was supposed to face UPF at Archivemania but I hurt him to too bad so like a scalded dog he ran and is now afraid to face me.

The crowd starts to boo loudly at him as Blaster continue to speak walking around the ring hand gesturing as he speaks,

Y3B: And so I sat in my house before coming here and thought, how American of him. He takes a little boo boo and runs home crying. Lord knows this is a large American trait. Running and hiding if you take even the smallest amount of damage. Remember Somalia? Boy your army took a few casualties and ran scared. I have fought through my own blood and got up and kept going the next day.

The boos grow louder and louder as Blaster speaks as they try to drown him out.

Y3B: But what this comes down to is The American dream is over I ended it, the second time Canada has crushed America in some way. Remember the war of 1812? Though there is one thing I love about America, the ability to prove me right. I love that. I watched someone get mugged today from my car and Americans just walked right past ignoring the poor guy who was losing to selfish to help anyone but themselves... sickening. Then the state of your Education system, oh the horror. The other day I heard a guy say Ontario was the Capital of Canada, and that LA was the Capital of California. It’s sad really that not only does your country not teach about other countries but you do not teach about your own!

JFA: Oh someone one shut him up!
JHA: No he’s right I’d never risk my life for someone else!

Y3B: And then there is Your line of presidents oh this has been a wonderful 23 years for the American Government has it not? Two Bush’s a guy who put two nut cases in power in a very bad area and a guy who can’t keep his **** in his pants. It’s sad and now you warmongering jack asses are trying to start another war just to fill your disgusting lust to make big explosions and kill civilians. I think it’s funny how America tries to....

Blaster is cut off as Linkin park’s Paper Cut starts up Causing him to spin around Strafe appearing at the ramp with a mic of his own his music immediately being cut as he walks down the ramp the Crowd cheering as he comes to sight.

Strafe: You know Blaster. I don’t know what happened but at one point you went from cool in my book to being a total bigoted asshole.

JFA: Here we go Someone to finally shut him up!
JHA: Get that loser out of here he is ruining something great!

Y3B: I’ll tell you what happ..

Strafe: Take your own advice and shut up kid. Now I don’t know but I also don’t care you may have ended the career of a high class competitor on Warzone, a friend of mine and I really don’t take nicley to that.

JFA: Sick blaster is smiling and nodding at being acknowledged for what he did to UPF
JHA: He was just clearing the garbage up he did nothing wrong

Y3B: I killed the American dream and did the rest of the world a favor, if only someone could do that to the real America the world would be really set.

Strafe keeps walking down the ramp eventually sliding into the ring causing Blaster to back off.

Strafe: That is another thing, you’re slamming my country. Using stereotype of about half the country for the whole thing. Which is just ignorant course not my fault since Canada still hasn’t gotten TV’s yet.

Blaster gets obviously enraged by that comment his face going somewhat red.
Y3B: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! You want an Ass kicking you damn yank!

Strafe: And who did you say was battle hungry? Listen you just proved my point, about how there are ignorant idiots up in Canada too so I’m gonna leave and let you throw your temper tantrum like the child you are.

JFA: Haha!
JHA: That was so not funny

The crowd laughs and starts a Canada sucks chant while Blaster’s face just goes redder as he stare at Strafe who turns to leave the ring but Blaster charges up behind him and hits him from behind then keeps hitting him after he turns around. Strafe recovers fast putting his arm up and blocking a swing by Blaster and catching Blaster with a throat strike causing him to fall back then pushes Blaster to the ropes and clothes lines him over to the ropes to the floor as Blaster begins to back up the ramp rubbing his throat.

Y3B: YOU KNOW WHAT!?!? I’M GONNA TEAR YOU APART! ME AND YOU AT ARCHIVE MANIA! I’LL DEAL WITH YOU THERE!

JFA: Archive Mania! Whoa!

Strafe: You know what? Fine I’d gladly kick your ass there! See ya there you Mother Canucker!

Papercut starts again as Blaster back up the ramp his eyes locked with strafe his face red with anger as Strafe looks like he is about to laugh.

Backstage...
KK: “Wolfang, can we get a word about the challenge from Cyberstrike?”

Wolfang: “You can get several if you really want. Although the primary concern of the Marauders is to put the GPA out of business, my primary concern right now is with Cyberstrike. I don’t care about his credentials in the X-WCW, or the ACW, or the EEC, or whatever; the simple fact of the matter is that he has come here, to the AWF, to attempt to prove his superiority. Has he? Yeah, and the Pope is Muslim. What title reigns does Cyberstrike have under his belt?”
*KK shrugs *
“He was one-half of the shortest reigning tag team championship combination in AWF history. Mind you, here’s me saying that- the shortest-reigning European champion in AWF history. On saying that though, who held their title longer? I was European Champion for just over a week. How long was Cyberstrike tag champs with D-Ex?”
“Sorry, that was low. I haven’t got anything against D. He’s a good wrestler and he’s a damn good guy in my book. But as far as Cyberstrike and his X-WCW, ACW, MWF, TNA, KY Jelly, UCI, ICI, MFI, B&Q, PTO, LMGDAO, KMB, and all the rest of it, he should just shut up. His little credentials fail to impress anybody in here, yet he continues to run his mouth about being one of the big dogs in this place. Guess what? You’re a dog, ‘Strike. Your bloodline is just the watered-down version of what I am. You’re a big dog, yeah? You’ve gotten used to staying in the same place. Gotten used to a routine. Gotten lazy.”
“Me? I’m used to wandering from place to place. No day is ever the same as the last. I go to different places, and new dangers flood from every direction to greet me. I’m not used to any routine apart from the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end every time I sense something I don’t like. Well ‘Strike, if you think that you can handle me, I’m gonna show you just how wrong you are. You want a fight at ArchiveMania? You’re gonna get one, I assure you. So say your prayers. You are going to need them.”
Intercontinental Title
Viewfind(c) Vs. Ravage

JRA: This next match is schedualed for one fall and is for the AWF Intercontinental title!

The crowd cheers at this announcement.

JHA: Yeah we get to see my homeboy Viewfind kick some ass.

JRA: the challenger from Postdamn New York RAVAGE!

I will be heard starts on the speakers as the crowd immediately start to cheer as the big man of the former Mav’ricks makes his way down to the ring looking ready to take the title from the GPA member.

JFA: Ravage looks ready here he may get that IC belt tonight out of the hands of Viewfind.
JHA: Cha! Right!
JFA: I’m glad you agree
JHA: Sarcasm you idiot.

JRA: And the Champion from Philadelphia Pennsylvania VIEWFIND!

DMX’s Party Up in Here starts and the cheering changed to boos on a dime as the leader of the GPA makes his way to ringside with Raid at his side the Intercontinental belt draped over his shoulder.

JHA: And here comes the champeen!
JFA: With a little buddy to bail him out.
JHA: Where I don’t see any little buddies?
JFA: I mean the Raid.
JHA: You should get glasses cause The Raid ain’t little
JFA: Gonna be one of those matches...

Viewfind slides into the ring but doesn’t even get a chance to get up as Ravage is immediately on him putting boots to the GPA mans back the ref signaling for the bell to start the match.

JFA: And here we go Ravage to the attack quickly.
JHA: That was unfair he hadn’t even gotten a chance to get up!
JFA: Well he will pull him up. Ravage pulling Viewfind to his feet and hitting a sidewalk slam. Quick cover and barley a two count.
JHA: Come on Viewfind get going!

Viewfind and Ravage are both quick to their feet locking up and struggling for position Viewfind catching a break and putting a knee to the gut on the big man and applying an arm bar to Ravage causing him to grimace as the pressure is applied.

JFA: Viewfind with the Advantage now with the arm bar locked in.
JHA: Come on you can do it!
JFA: Viewfind with a kick to the stomach letting go of the hold and locking Ravage in and hitting a snap mare take over then quickly returning the boots Ravage gave him as the match began.
JHA: Good job at taking control here! It’s like art in the ring by Viewfind!
JFA: Viewfind pulling Ravage back to his feet and Viewfind just hit a Fireman carry take down.

Viewfind taunts to the crowd a little bit before going for a pin but is more or less thrown off of Ravage before the two count is connected. Viewfind gets up faster but Ravage is right behind him. Viewfind grabs Ravage’s arm and goes to whip into the ropes but Ravage reverses it sending Viewfind into the ropes and goes for a close line on the IC champ but Viewfind ducks and comes back delivering a bull dog to Ravage he followed through too hard on the clothes line.

JFA: Viewfind with control here over the Challenger now. I’m surprised he and Raid just didn’t destroy him before the match.
JHA: Are you implying that Viewfind usually cheats?!
JFA: Yes I am. He’s known to do it in desperate situations.
JHA: That is preposterous!
JFA: Yeah right and I’m the queen of England. Viewfind with Ravage on his feet now shoving him to the corner.
JHA: Well you’re a queen of something we know this much.
JFA: Shut up. Viewfind giving the big man a few chops in the corner and now a knee to the stomach

Once Ravage is kneeled over Viewfind pulled Ravage from the corner to the center of the ring getting to beside Ravage and hitting a Russian Leg Sweep causing Ravage to grab his neck as Viewfind almost immediately hops back to his feet hitting a double stomp on Ravage’s chest causing him to exhale as all the air in his lungs flys out as Viewfind drops down going for another pin.

JFA: Pin by Viewfind.
JHA: Whooo!
JFA: 1.....2.... and Ravage kicks out.
JHA: Slow count!

Viewfind just gets up and looks at the Ref glaring at him before getting back to his feet and going back to work on Ravage throwing him into the ropes again and locking in a sleeper hold in an attempt to keep the big man down. Getting him off his feet and tightening the grip around his neck as Ravage drops to the mat his arms ceasing to claw at the arm around his throat.
JFA: A sleeper hold applied by Viewfind. He really has control of Ravage right now and surprisingly with no help.
JHA: What is that supposed to mean?
JFA: What is what supposed to mean?
JHA: ‘Surprisingly with no help’
JFA: It means he tend to have buddies run in and fight for him.

As the two J’s bicker the ref checks Ravage lifting his arm and letting it fall hitting the mat he turns to the time keeper and signals 1 then turns around and does this again getting a two. He then goes for the third time it stops before the mat and pulls back up as Ravage begins to sum up strength causing the crowd to pop and Viewfind to begin trying to tighten the hold.

JFA: Hold on here Ravage showing he isn’t a push over is pulling it together.
JHA: Knock him back apart! Knock him back apart!
JFA: Ravage on his knees now and still rising once he gets high enough the hold will be lost.
JHA: Nooo! Bad!
JFA: Ravage almost up and ugh what a cheap tactic to keep the hold which is now just a choke hold
JHA: Good thinking!
JFA: Viewfind has hopped on Ravages back now and is choking him.
JHA: Whooo! This is easy!
JFA: Ravage’s face is going blue and, WHAT A COUNTER!
JHA: Dammit!

Ravage ran back wards hard into the turn buckle causing Viewfind to lose the hold then fall to the mat. Ravage then turned around locking Viewfind up and hitting a vertical suplex on the champion. Viewfind grabs at his back as Ravage gets up and then stands beside Viewfind falling over and dropping the elbow into his chest.

JFA: And Ravage is campitalizing here on the mistake by Viewfind and this does not look good for Viewfind.
JHA: Viewfind can’t lose to this washed up loser!
JFA: Pin by Ravage
JHA: Not good!
JFA: A two Count for Ravage so close though.
JHA: What a fast count! Unfair! Raid do something to these cheaters!

Ravage is quick to get back to his feet grabbing Viewfind up and then throwing him into the ropes going for a big boot but Viewfind ducks and follows up with a Neck breaker. Both men lay there Viewfind getting up first taunting the crowd but the crowd cheers and as Viewfind turns around he is hit in the face by a big boot from Ravage knocking him clean to the mat and probably out cold

JFA: And now Ravage has control here this match may not be on much longer and Raid looks agitated.
JHA: DO SOMETHING RAID!
JFA: I think he wants too.

Ravage picks Viewfind back up who as all but out cold and stands at his side bending him over and then sets him up for a pump-handle slam. Viewfind struggles to no avail and hits the mat hard as Ravage stands up signalling for the Hangover.

JFA: Here we go this is it!
JHA: No! No!
JFA: Ravage lifting Viewfind up and THERE IT IS! Into a pin!
JHA: Nooooo!
JFA: ....What the hell?! What is the Ref doing!
JHA: I think he lost a Contact lense over the rope and he is asking The Raid to find it.
JFA: My Ass, The Raid is trying to get into the ring!
JHA: No he wasn’t.
JFA: This is ridiculous Ravage had the match won and The Raid is preventing it.
JHA: This match was no where near won what are you talking about
JFA: Ravage finally realizing what happened and walking over to Raid giving him a shot to get him off the ring apron
JHA: That was uncalled for.
JFA: Like hell. Ravage going back over to Viewfind... Viewfind with the roll up!
JHA: Good counter!
JFA: 1.....2.. wait Viewfind has the tights!

But even with what JFA noticed the three count is still achieved as the Ref and he jumps up signalling for the bell as The Raid goes around the ring grabbing Viewfinds leg and pulling him out of the ring before Ravage can react grabbing the title from the ref for the GPA leader.

JRA: The winner of this match Vis Pinfall VIEWFIND!

JFA: Dammit the GPA just stole another one!
JHA: You mean craftily retrieved?
JFA: No dammit I mean stole this is sick, Ravage had it won. And he knows it he is livid in the ring as the two GPA men run up the ramp like scalded dogs.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

The battle is over, the war won. There is nothing left for me in the opponent called Bombshell. I have showed myself, I won. The time for celebration has come. It will be over in two days and training will begin for the PPV. Let us celebrate!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
The battle is over, the war won. There is nothing left for me in the opponent called Bombshell. I have showed myself, I won. The time for celebration has come. It will be over in two days and training will begin for the PPV. Let us celebrate!

First off, why the f*ck did I get stuck with you?! I wanted Big Daddy Rav! Or at the very least, some jerkoff who ain't one of the AWF's biggest hosers. I said I didn't want to face any stuck up jobbers anymore. Then again, that's what this company is full of, so I guess that I won't be getting what I want.

Second off, what in the H-E-double hockey sticks thinks that by beating me, you have any reason to celebrate? I had your ass, Cloud. You were mine, and it's only because of the cruelest twist of fate that you even beat me.

Third off, I'm issuing a challenge to Big Daddy Rav for Archivemania. You see, I don't want to wrestle you. I want to fight you, and there's only one kind of match that I want against you.

Hell In A Cell.

That's right. And when I'm done with you, there ain't gonna be enough of you left to fill a box.

Fourth off, I'm also issuing an open challenge to Lord Zarak for next weeks Mayhem. You see, even though I hate Rav's guts with a passion, I'm more than willing to let him have a shot at gold. But first, I've gotta get some, and so you're in my crosshairs now, Zarak.

Thank you, and GOODNIGHT!

(OOC: Great Mayhem, folks! :D )
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

A car pulls up on a busy street, lights are flashing, ladies in small clothing wander along, and blokes dressed for a night out march drunkenly along the pavement. Suddenly, a car pulls up. A graphite coloured BMW Z3, being driven by none other than the Welsh Wonder. As he stops the engine, the camera pans in.

Jobber Interviewer Type Person: Hey Sixswitch, mind if I get a word.

Ss: Sure, go for it. But be pretty quick. *casts a glance over his shoulder at a sign 'BCM Super Club. Free Bar tonight* Y'see, time is beer... If you get my meaning.

JITP: Sure, sure. How do you feel about being left off the card for the past two weeks?

Ss: Left off the card? Man, I wasn't left off anything. Our comish sees the need for the AWF stars to... ahem, relax, and stretch their legs, and their gullets once in a while, so I've been given some time off after Warzone to chill out, rock on, and partey.

JITP: So now you're here, in sunny Magaluf?

Ss: Damn straight. This place is the best, and what better place for the Double S to come and unwind than one of the party highspots of Europe?

JITP: Good point, so how do you feel about your upcoming IC title shot at Archivemania.

Ss: Couldn't be happier J. Y'see, the ladder match is very condusive to my style of wrestling. Y'know, the high flying, fast pacing, singing, dancing, electrifying style that all the Wonder's fans know and love. In short, I'm gonna take Specsaver to school at Archivemania.

JITP: Specsaver?

Ss: Never you mind, son. Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I've got a party to get to.

*Sixswitch vaults out of the car, jogs around to the otherside and opens the door for a lovely looking brunette lass, and they walk off in the direction of the club*

JITP: And there you have it folks, The Double S chilling in his own, somewhat unique style.

(OOC: Great show. Specially the DN bit. That would some emotional stuff there. Excellent writing. Also good to see the IC title get main evented :) )
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

It's time to fry some Canadian Bacon!

Blaster and I at Archivemania.

It's almost unfair...but then I think of how much a toddler Blaster is and I realize something.

It's gonna be a blast kicking his ass from here to Canuck-land.

See you in the ring Blaster, make sure not to lose too quickly, we have to make sure you get a nice long, overdue ass kicking.
Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Originally posted by Bombshell

Second off, what in the H-E-double hockey sticks thinks that by beating me, you have any reason to celebrate? I had your ass, Cloud. You were mine, and it's only because of the cruelest twist of fate that you even beat me.

Hmm, seems to me that you were in trouble before.

Anyway live in your own world, and know that the Viking Warrior owned your a$$.

OOC: Great Show!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer

Anyway live in your own world, and know that the Viking Warrior owned your a$$.

The only thing you "owned" was the ten bucks that the fans used to buy the beer and pretzels during our match.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

In Ward 2...Room005

OP lies in his bed still recovering from the doctor's drugs. OP looks up at the camera grinning.

'You got a big win Cloud. Well done, well done! Too bad times are changin and your times gonna be up....."
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*sitting on a chair with a bear fur on his shoulders*

Hmm, recovering still?

that is no concern of mine, what matters is how we fight in the end.

Time for me is never up. Time for you is up now. Perpare to fight! The real battle begins!

as for Bombshell, he is no longer a concern of mine. He may go on making comments but in the end the true victor was shown.

*Cloudstrifer picks up a globe that has a model of a house and shakes it. Snow fall on and around the house.*

The battle is over, the war still continues. Many battles to fight many wars to win. its all to complicated. I have grown old, fighting war, my youth is spent on fights. My wife misses me, and I miss her. This war shall be over when I win the belt.

*Stands up and the coat falls off. Goes near a wall with swords and axes hanging. Looks at his hands*

These are the tools in this war. These have handled a win over Starscreamer, Bombshell, and Plasmodium and many other, yet I have not gotten closer. I wonder wheather this battle with OP will get me closer.

*His head fall and he proceeds towards his chair. He sits down and puts his hand on the arm of the chair, and cups his head inside*

No matter, I must fight every battle, every war. That is what I promised to them. That is what I have to accomplish, their will. Leave me now, for the time to celebrate is over and the time to train is apon me. I must rest for this battle will take all that I have.
Galvatron91

Lisa Lovelace approaches the Game

Post by Galvatron91 »

LL: "Game...wait...a word?"

G91: "Everything I have to say...I'll say to J in a special one on one interview before Archivemania. This match may cost me everything...but there isn't just one sho-stoppa in the AWF..."

Without saying another word, the normally jovial Game gets in his car somberly, starts it up, and speeds from the parking lot.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Hey big daddy rav, look at it dis way homedawg yo ass got a main event match, now i don't got no beef wit ya, so beat it.
anyways sixbicth don't trip sucka cuz at Archivemania i'm going to show yo ass how hardcore i can get.

Yo P? and dbomb my bad homeboys, i put my word on da line. you will get dem belts back. its all good, i got me a idea.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Good cause that match was just plain bull .... well you get the idea. Lock and king, you know that we ain't gonna quit so be ready cause you wont be holdin them titles for long.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Dude, I don't give seven shades about tripping. In fact, on this break o' mine, I'll probably do a lot of it. The difference between you and me, is that when I fall, I dust myself off, nod, smile, and get on with life. And that's what I'll be doing at 'Mania. Every knock I take, I'll get up from. Every ladder that hurtles my way, I'll bounce right on back up at ya. And that's why you'll be seeing that belt vanish from around your waist at the end of the evening, and go to someone... better than you. That's right, the Double S, the Welsh Wonder. Yes, me.

So like I said before. Several times.

You want some?
Come get some!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Its a pity View, you know I had your belt but it's all good as you say sooner than later I will have gold around my waist.

But I gotta ask this one question why are all of our IC champs cowards, I mean first Mirage now you, I would have held the belt for awhile now if any of our champs had some balls.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
Dude, I don't give seven shades about tripping. In fact, on this break o' mine, I'll probably do a lot of it. The difference between you and me, is that when I fall, I dust myself off, nod, smile, and get on with life. And that's what I'll be doing at 'Mania. Every knock I take, I'll get up from. Every ladder that hurtles my way, I'll bounce right on back up at ya. And that's why you'll be seeing that belt vanish from around your waist at the end of the evening, and go to someone... better than you. That's right, the Double S, the Welsh Wonder. Yes, me.

So like I said before. Several times.

You want some?
Come get some!

Dats smoketastic, but i gotz no damn idea what yo ass is talking about sucka. so don't trip soon i will be all up in yo grill, putting my boots right in to yo skull, see ya soon white boy
The uiltmate prime fan
Protoform

Post by The uiltmate prime fan »

OOC: well damn, i mis-timed my return a little bit. i hope this doesnt mess with any plans.
usually, i try to write some sort of inspirational bullsh*t here, but i suspect that wont fly.

the strong should always protect the weak and those who cant defend themselves. any that dont have no honor.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Unfortunately for The Game... someone else is rather disapointed with the situation... as erik speeds from the parking lot, a rather large figure steps out of the shadows, right into his headlights... showing no fear of being run down...

And in his eyes, which now burn green, there is a sadness... a sadness which could only explain his stepping into the game's path... A loss of personal self worth... comming from a realization that his mentor... one of the men who helped to make him who he was... was looking to get himself killed... And as such... he'd lost all respect for his own life... feeling his own inner demons and pressures well up... and consume him...

You see... it was Jinrai who stood in Erik's path as he sped from mayhem... and it would be jinrai... who could be run down... by his mentor... and closest friend...
Galvatron91

such drama!

Post by Galvatron91 »

G91: "What the..."

The car screeches to a halt a few feet in front of Jinrai and the driver exits.

G91: "What in the blue hell are you thinking?"
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Well Game, I've a lot of respect for you, but I've also the same for TC. TC's in his prime, a top talent around here, and you've suffered an injury that's just not going to go away. This is a mistake...but if you must go through with it, I wish you luck. Because you will need it, no two ways about it.