AWF Mayhem - 20 October 2003

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Mayhem

AWF Mayhem - 20 October 2003

Post by AWF Mayhem »

The AWF Logo flashes and the Mayhem theme plays as Mayhem comes to the airwaves!

Joey: We are live from Stamford Bridge in London…and this is Mayhem…we’re just days away from Autumn Annihilation and that of course means the War Games…team Mayhem…Team Warzone…a battle for supremacy here in the AWF!”

Flec: “Like its going to be a contest….look at the champions on Team Mayhem…look…we have 5 World Title Reigns…I’m not even talking about the IC, Hardcore or Tag Team reigns…just the World…Team Warzone is in trouble…”

Joey: Folks we were supposed to have a match that would debut Whiplash here to start the show…but Cloudstrifer decided to interject backstage and Gruff was knocked out of action…I have been notified that Whiplash will now face The Gruff live at Autumn Annihilation this Sunday!

Flec: Tough break for the kid…not getting to make his first match because this feud just won’t go away!

Backstage

Lisa Lovelace approaches Sixswitch, King, Blaster & The Game…who are all talking.

LL: I never thought I would see the day…

Sixswitch: I’m sure most didn’t…but see unlike Team Warzone…we can overcome our differences…just to show we are that damn good!

Game: Hey…watch the stealing of the catchphrases there Syxx!
King: Like you should talk there Game!

Game: “Hey…unlike the other guy who claims to use this name, I actually earned it…and all of you can attest to that!

King: Yeah…you sure are a sneaky basturd in that ring!

Blaster: Which is why those backstage assclowns at Warzone are screwed…look at the talent here Lisa…just look…think of how many title runs are here…just think about it…not too long though…we don’t want that pretty blond brain of yours to overheat!

Sixswitch: Well…I realize that King and Game have matches…but I think we need to have ourselves a drink.

King: You guys start…save some for me…

Game: Ditto…I’m not giving Cybertwat any excuses…tonight…he learns the meaning of the terms pain and suffering!

Lisa: Well guys…there you go…team Mayhem on the same page…confident, and by nights end…I would say drunk…back to you!

IC Title Match: Stone Cold Skywarp v Cloudstrifer

Flec: Warzone is so screwed…can we get Team Mayhem drunk before hand?

Joey: Why?

Flec: Think about it…

Joey: “Oh…yeah! We should!

Glass Shatters

Joey: And here he comes…the man the Game wanted on team Mayhem…the man who in 6 days will face The Big Ragebowski and Cyberstrike in a Ladder Match for that IC title!

Flec: If he gets that far!

Joey: Good point…wait…word is coming from the back…lets get back there!

Gruff: You son of b*tch! Cost me a match…a chance to entertain the Gruff’s fans…well guess what punk…you just lost your title shot!

Joey: Gruff just cracked a 2x4 and broke it in half across the head of Cloud and Cloud is out like a light! The Gruff taking offense to the attack Cloud perpetrated prior to us going on the air…and we can see Gruff stitched up and limping badly, but not so badly that he couldn’t just level Cloudstrifer with that board…shattering the board right in half!

Stone Cold is shown in the ring, shaking his head. Suddenly the Big Ragebowski appears on the Archivetron.

TBR: HelllllllooooooLadies! And Hello…to MY Intercontinental Title…See Stone Cold, come Sunday…that’s coming home…to my sexy waste! Face it Stoned Old…you can’t run in a ladder match…not with the Big Ragebowski. Now I understand some other hack is in there too…but let’s be honest here Stoned Old…you and I both know that its going to come down to the two of us…and when its all said and done, the Big Ragebowski will be girating all night long…with HIS IC title around this sexy waste!

Stone Cold glares up at the Tron and takes a mic.

SCSW: Oh really….(with each pause the crowd chants ‘WHAT?’)
You think you are going to beat me…WHAT?
Beat Stone Cold? …WHAT?
Is that what you are saying…WHAT?
Well, if that’s the case…then let me give you a reality check! …WHAT?
Stone Cold flips Rage off and downs a beer…the crowd cheers.

SCSW: “See, what is going to happen is I’m going to drink a bunch of beers, whoop both your sorry asses…climb that ladder, grab my belt and drink some more beers…and that’s the bottom line, cause Stone Cold Said SO!’

Never Again hits and Stone Cold makes his way to the back, drinking all the way
COMMERICAL BREAK
The King vs Quick Switch

Joey: There’s gonna be some fireworks in this match tonight!
Flec: ‘Course there are- they’re called pyrotechnics… and there they go!

Splashes of shimmering gold sparks flared up along the rampway as Quick Switch made his appearance and made his way out to the ring as “Sandstorm” begins to blast through the speaker system. A cheer goes up from the crowd and dazzling flashes sparkled through the fans as Quick sprang up and over the ropes.

Joey: Talk about a switch, Flec, this guy doesn’t know where he’s got it good. One minute he’s with Pulp Faction, and the next- he’s joining up with Scout.
Flec: Oh, he’s got things in good order, and I think he’s stayin’ with Pulp Faction too, just getting a new hand on his side.
Joey: Well, I wouldn’t mind having her hands on my side.
Flec: She’d gut you faster than you can put away that quarter pounder.

“Head Like a Hole” began to play and an assortment of pyrotechnics accompanied by whistles and crowd boos echoed through the stadium as Predaking made a charging entrance down the ramp and swung up easily in a leap to the ropes. Eyeing Quick Switch carefully, he slipped in and stood up as the referee got between them.

Predaking sneered as he and Quick Switch locked gazes and Quick Switch furrowed his eyebrows. The referee heard the signal and moved away from between the two wrestlers as they closed.

Flec: They’re sure taking their time moving in. King looks real confident tonight, and he looks in peak performance shape too.
Joey: Sure does Flec. He’s a hard guy to beat even when he’s down, but I’d lay odds he’s the favored one tonight.
Flec: You were in the club again beforehand, weren’t you?...
Joey: *grins* Yeaaap… 45-11
Flec: *starts shaking his head and then grabs his microphone.*
Flec: Here they go! It’s Predaking making the first move and he’s charging at Quick Switch. Quick Switch rushes forward to meet him and into a lockup they go! Predaking has the build advantage on ‘Switch, but Quick Switch is faster- there’s a release and they’re starting to exchange a flurry of punches now…

Joey: King knows his advantage comes from strength hits. He’s gotta wind Quick Switch hard and fast, or Quick will get an advantage from letting King tire himself.
Flec: True, but both these guys can go the endurance distance.
Joey: Oh! King just reached out and grabbed Quick Switch, reversing the punches into a chokehold!!!
Flec: I see a chokeslam coming… oh ow! Quick is fighting to get out of it- he nailed Predaking in the face with a hit and split his lip!
Joey: Won’t do him any good- there goes a lift- King is lifting him in a chokehold and Quick Switch is struggling---- and King just slammed him down on the mat!

Flec: Fight Quick! Look at him go!

After being thrown down on his back, Quick Switch shot a boot straight up at Predaking’s lowered torso, nailing him in the gut. Predaking clutched at his stomach as he took a few steps back, and Quick Switch got back up and began rushing him.

Flec: Predaking recovering and moving to meet Quick Switch now… and Quick Switch stops and ducks under an attempted clothesline! Behind Predaking, King turning in surprise and Quick catches him in a suplex!
Joey: That was a great evasion move on ‘Switch’s part. Somehow the kid saw that coming.
Flec: Quick trying to lift King now… King is struggling and Quick can’t manage it—he’s losing his balance!
Joey: King can feel it! Look at those two! They’re like the leaning tower of Piza!
Flec: Right before it crashes. Off to the side and Quick has to settle for a shove into the turnbuckle.
Joey: Predaking spinning now, with a blood-smeared face. He looks like he’s ready to tear Quick apart. And now Quick is going in again hits King hard with a series of knife strikes… and King meets him with a sudden spear! That hadda hurt.

Quick Switch was thrown backwards by the hit and used the momentum of the backward fall to roll up and to the left towards the center of the ring where he held his ribcage with a look of pain.

Flec: King got in a good strike there, but I don’t think that will stop ‘Switch.
Joey: Nope, they’ve both got endurance. And they’re moving in again… and there’s a belly lockup and Predaking’s got a suplex on Quick Switch! Quick is fighting again, but King has a tight grip… he’s holding him hard- setting him up for the powerbomb! And there he goes!

Flec: Quick looks like he’s down and hurt now. He’s grabbing at his side. King following up the throw with a set of boots to the shoulder. Wait- what’s that? King suddenly got distracted.
Joey: It’s Scout! She’s in the audience watching the match! That’s a dirty trick to play!
Flec: What trick? She didn’t even say anything! She’s just sitting there.
Joey: Female distractions, that’s what! Look, Quick Switch used it to get back up and King had him as good as beaten right then. She should be over here with us.
Flec: King was nowhere near beating Quick, and about as close as you ever will be to her.

Quick Switch rose and thrust a kick at Predaking, sending him sprawling into the ropes. Predaking bounced back from the ropes and ran towards Quick Switch who went to duck the flying clothesline again, but this time Predaking caught him with a sudden knee into the gut followed by a slam forward onto the mat. Predaking jumped into the air, landing hard onto Quick Switch in a body slam.

Flec: Owch! That sent both of them into the world of pain.
Joey: Another world of your imagination. King is in reality right now, and Quick looks like he’s in la la land. Time to put the lights out- looks like.

Joey: King’s slowly gotten to his feet now- getting Quick set up and yes! Delivering the PPC!!! Another lifted chokeslam!
Flec: Wait! Quick Switch isn’t moving… he’s not moving! I think King killed him!
Joey: He’s taking a nap- the kid’s still breathing. I think.
Flec: Show me the replay-

As Predaking brought Quick Switch down, his head snapped sideways and banged hard against the mat, immediately knocking him unconscious. The referee moved in as Predaking snarled at his unresponsive opponent and delivered a few boots to the chest.

Joey: King has this match wrapped up- literally! He’s getting Quick in the 3 count package and the ref is going down. 1…2… 3! That’s it folks! King is our winner!

Flec: There come the medics, and there goes Scout. Probably to meet them in the recovery area.

Joey: That's one heckofa way to wake up.
King takes the mic: “Warzone biatches…come Sunday…that’s the fate that awaits each and every one of you!”
The King drops the mic and smiles smugly at his work…
Backstage
Joey: And there we see Team Mayhem…
Flec: “Where the hell is the 5th member?”
Joey: “He’s not here Flec, he’s not going to be here my sources tell me…but that he does exist and the Game just visited him on the 15th…”
Flec: ‘The 15th…you mean…the same day as Warzone?!?”
Game: “Well guys…I was in Cardiff on Wednesday at Ninian Park…”
Flec & Joey: “WHAT?!?”
Blaster: So I take it you talked to our guy then?
Sixswitch: Ballsy man…going to Warzone to talk to the fifth member of Team Mayhem…surprised Reilly didn’t suspend you.
Game: Like he would dare…so no worries guys, I talked it over with him…and he says “get ready to see something the world will never, ever forget!”
The Three Mayhem Superstars all smile as the Camera cuts to a commercial…
Flec: WHO THE HELL IS THE FIFTH MEMBER!?!
*Commercial Break*
AWF Championship
The Game G91 (c) vs. Cyberstrike

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest, scheduled for one fall is for the AWF Championship. Introducing first, making his way down the aisle, from Indianapolis, Indiana... Cyberstrike!"

Adema's Immortal fills Stamford Bridge as the upper-class London crowd turn their collective nose up in apathy.

Joey: "And here comes another challenger for the AWF Championship."
Flec: "I think I just spotted Roman Abramovic in the crowd..."

Strutting purposefully toward the ring, Cyberstrike steps through the ropes and grabs the microphone from the ring announcer.

C-Strike: "Everybody shut up! You don't know how lucky you all are to be here tonight - where you'll see me win the AWF Championship! And then at Autumn Annihilation, I will go on and win the Intercontinental Championship as well! Because I don't lose, I conquer!"

It's time to play the game

Lemmy's introduction is quickly followed by the now-familiar sounds of Staind's Price to Play as the crowd leap to their feet in anticipation.

"And his opponent: from St Paul, Minnesota; he is the Archive Wrestling Federation Champion... The Game - Galvatron91!"

Joey: "G91 getting a thunderous ovation from the Chelsea crowd."
Flec: "WHY? I thought these people had more class than to cheer him. Especially after nobody bothered reacting to Cyberstrike. It was all going so well!"
Joey: "The Game determined, Flec. A lot on his mind right now, War Games this weekend. We still don't know who the fifth participant's going to be."
Flec: "Well, I have my sources. And it's no coincidence we're in London. I can reveal exclusively that it's going to be Jody Morris. He's on the Game's level of degeneracy and he's well known for getting physical."
Joey: "I'd like to apologise on behalf of my broadcast colleague for comments just made. Please, nobody sue us."
Flec: "Oh, don't be so boring."

Stepping onto the ring apron, the Game turns to face the crowd, but before he can perform his customary water-spit, he's blindsided by Cyberstrike.

Joey: "Cyberstrike going straight for the champion before the bell's even sounded, here. Knocked him off the apron and to the floor. Coming out after him... clubbing blow to the back of the neck and just slams him facefirst into the barrier seperating the crowd from the action."
Flec: "It's not doing a very good job from this vantage point, Joe. Ow, that's gonna hurt."
Joey: "Strike just throwing G91 into the steel steps outside. Match not officially underway, yet. Throwing him back into the ring... Cyberstrike going up top. Finally the bell rings... The Game's up... and Cyberstrike just lands a double axehandle from the top rope. Hook of the leg... but the Game kicks out on two."
Flec: "... that was scary. For a moment I thought he had him. I feel physically sick at the mere notion of that..."
Joey: "Strike pulling the Game up... right hand... and another. Bionic elbow to the forehead. Sends him into the ropes... clothesline takes the Champion back down to the mat. Hook of the leg again, but again only a two-count."
Flec: "Boy, he's really going all out here, isn't he?"
Joey: "Certainly is. Trying to end it early before the Game can get out of the blocks... heaving him up... Side Russian legsweep? Or is he going to try for the Stroke?"

As Cyberstrike indicates for the end, the AWF Champion breaks the hold by thrusting his elbow backwards into the gut. As Cyberstrike doubles over, winded, G91 grabs his chance and throws him hard into the turnbuckles.

Joey: "Good counter by the Game. Cyberstrike cornered, now. G91 with the irish whip... oh, and Cyberstrike just went chest-first into the turnbuckle..."
Flec: "That's gonna ache in the morning."
Joey: "G91 with the waistlock now... German suplex! Keeps it locked in... back to his feet. And another one! Up again... and a third. Hat-trick of German suplexes completed by the Game... G91 going up top..."
Flec: "Doesn't he usually wait until his opponent's down?"
Joey: "Usually... Cyberstrike... oh, just shook the top rope and the Game landed hard on that top turnbuckle."
Flec: "Ouch. All I can say. Ouch."
Joey: "Cyberstrike looking to capitalise... going up for a superplex, maybe?"
Flec: "Never use the terms 'Cyberstrike' and 'super' together again, Joe."
Joey: "Cyberstrike on the second turnbuckle. Front facelock clinched in. No, looking to go all the way to the top... pulling the Game with him. Huge superplex coming up..."
Flec: "Oh boy."
Joey: "Not having any joy, though. The Game fighting it... punching to the gut again. Hold's broken... both men balanced precariously..."
Flec: "I don't like the looks of this..."
Joey: "Hard right hand by the Game... Cyberstrike's staggered... another... Cyberstrike actually turned full circle... balanced precariously on that top turnbuckle... what the?"
Flec: "OH MY GOD NO..."
Joey: "G91's got him up... how in the world? Vertibreaker!! TO THE FLOOR! Vertibreaker from the top rope to the floor!"
Flec: "He killed him... he killed Cyberstrike. Three cheers for the Game!"
Joey: "I can't believe this... Cyberstrike's got to be broken in two. The Game crawling up now... he just dropped twenty feet onto the base of his spine... pulling Cyberstrike up. I hope for Strike's sake that he's not suffered any spinal damage... being moved like that could paralyse him."
Flec: "And wouldn't that be a shame."
Joey: "G91 rolling him into the ring now... crawls across and slings an arm over Strike's prone body. One. Two. Three. It's all over, the Game retains in unbelievable fashion and the Game sending a clear message as he stands in the ring victorious…a clear message to team Warzone, come Sunday, the WAR GAMES…they better just bring it! For Reflector and Lisa Lovelace, I’m Joey Styles…we’ll see you Sunday!”
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

I'd just like to say that the matches were excellent.

Warzone had best pay up the life insurance...
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

You said it was over Gruff, it was over.

Yet I get the feeling that you still want to fight. You screwed me out of beating Skywarp. I will will get you, I swear to Odin that you will be skined alive, and your skin will be fed to my wolves. You will pay Gruff, you will pay dearly....
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: G91 you just made the biggest mistake of your life for that little stunt of yours and almost killing me but almost doen't get the job done now it's very personal!
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

We're ready. We're set. We've got it covered. Shame there are still some idiots here on Mayhem who don't realise that they're out of their damn league, picking fights with the wrong guys, running their mouths like no one can shut it for them. But never mind, at War Games, five mouths are getting shut, and there is nothing anyone can do about that.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by nmathew
I'd just like to say that the matches were excellent.

Warzone had best pay up the life insurance...

OOC: YES! MAT MAN IS BACK! Sweet!

IC: Cyber, Cyber, Cyber...what did I tell you? Did I not warn you? You wanted a shot at the best...you got it. You were the message...a message the Game hopes that the shmucks at Warzone received loud and clear. The example has been set...team Warzone...come Sunday, you're going to making like the hookers that hang out with the Big Ragebowski and going down!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Galvatron91
OOC: YES! MAT MAN IS BACK! Sweet!

IC: Cyber, Cyber, Cyber...what did I tell you? Did I not warn you? You wanted a shot at the best...you got it. You were the message...a message the Game hopes that the shmucks at Warzone received loud and clear. The example has been set...team Warzone...come Sunday, you're going to making like the hookers that hang out with the Big Ragebowski and going down!

IC: If you think that little stunt of yours injured me and if you think we're through, think again! I've been thrown off cages that
make a Hell in a Cell look like a mini-con Transformer!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: If you think that little stunt of yours injured me and if you think we're through, think again! I've been thrown off cages that

IC: BOOOOOORING...
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Cyberstrike, you should be more concerned with the ass-whuppin I'm gonna give you. Hell, Game if you want there to be anything left of this pathetic excuse for a man, gimme a holla. I'm sure a fee could be arranged
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: BOOOOOORING...

IC: No matter how much you hate the guy, you gotta love that line.

OOC: Good Mayhem
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: I guess The Game did injure you mr. turncoat. And I know where....*gets a book about the human body and looks at the page where the parts of the head are shown* on your "cerebral cortex area"...thats where!!! And no wonder your acting dumber than you were before. Dont worry I'll be watchin your match, hell if I could I'll be ringside with Flec and Styles calling the damn match. And yeah I'll be rootin for someone and thats Skywarp opening a can of whoop ass thats heading straight UP YOURS! See you on Sunday smuckerstrike

OOC: good mayhem the main event rocked it! Here's hoping that Game would do a vertibreaker on someone through a table at the Wargames :cool:
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
Cyberstrike, you should be more concerned with the ass-whuppin I'm gonna give you. Hell, Game if you want there to be anything left of this pathetic excuse for a man, gimme a holla. I'm sure a fee could be arranged

now warpmeister, we've had our differences in the past, but as you are fond of the bottom line is...you cripple cyberdork I'll buy you 6 beers...you keep him left just a little for me...I'll buy you 7...choice is yours my man!
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

IC:
My my..... how time has changed. I remember way back when QS and I had an even match but now it's no contest. Yes.. it's all too clear to anyone that I am one of the best, if not the best Mayhem has to offer. Come War Game it's me, Game, Blaster, and Sixswitch against 5 schmucks from the other show. What? You mean there's a fifth member for Mayhem? I guess it's really gonna suck for Team Warzone cuz even with just 4 of us they don't stand a chance. Let's see.... Redstreak, Tempest, Computron, Wolfang and Black Zarak? Tsk tsk... I hope they've got their will written up cuz they may not last through the PPV in one piece. :eyebrow:
StoneCold Skywarp

now warpmeister, we've had our differences in the past, but as you are fond of the bottom line is...you cripple cyberdork I'll buy you 6 beers...you keep him left just a little for me...I'll buy you 7...choice is yours my man!

Game, way to put me in a sitch...I mean 6 beers is damn good ... but y'know I always take it that little bit further 7 beers it is ... I'll beat Cyberstrike within an inch of his pathetic life.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
Game, way to put me in a sitch...I mean 6 beers is damn good ... but y'know I always take it that little bit further 7 beers it is ... I'll beat Cyberstrike within an inch of his pathetic life.

IC: You couldn't beat an drum old drunk one!
Now why I'm in a ****ing ladder match with a drunk like you is beyond me. I've been in matches that few here would even dream of and there is not one damn ****ing thing that you, the Gimp, or anybody here can do to me that hasn't been done before
elsewhere by others that were and are a Hell of alot tougher than you two ****ing idoits put together!

Right now the mood I'm in the only thing you should be concered about after the match is: LIVING! Because I will be the one that
will beat you too death!
StoneCold Skywarp

you'll beat me too death? What ya gonna do? March me up to his house and knock on his door? You and him must be good buddies -- or has your relationship gone beyond that? You've been on the wrong side of so many beatings ... you must be the world's best chess player!

Face it Cybersuck, you don't belong in the fed...no-one wanted you on Warzone, no-one wants you on Mayhem. The only reason you're getting title shots is because they've still not dried up the last place you flooded with tears after they told you no.

We'll see, come Autumn Annhilation.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

IC: You couldn't beat an drum old drunk one!
Now why I'm in a ****ing ladder match with a drunk like you is beyond me. I've been in matches that few here would even dream of and there is not one damn ****ing thing that you, the Gimp, or anybody here can do to me that hasn't been done before
elsewhere by others that were and are a Hell of alot tougher than you two ****ing idoits put together!

Right now the mood I'm in the only thing you should be concered about after the match is: LIVING! Because I will be the one that
will beat you too death!

IC: Once again...BOOOOOOOORING....

you know, you suck off your accomplishments in your other fed so much, why not just head back there...obviously, its more conducive to you *cough cough* talents.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

you know, you suck off your accomplishments in your other fed so much, why not just head back there...obviously, its more conducive to you *cough cough* talents.
OOC: Using 'talent' in the losest sense of the word...

IC: Using 'talent' in the losest sense of the word...
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

IC: Why don't go to hell and stay there?
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

That could possibly be because the devil's already here, and hell's no fun without the devil around... that devil being reily himself. but at any rate...

Stone Cold, I applaud you for the up and comming tail kicking of this mindless twit....

Game... well... I may not be with you in that cage at wargames.... but... I'm at your back.

Shame that fight never occured, blaster. I'm sure it might have been mildly entertaining... what with seeing you run around the ring like a chicken with his head cut off... ranting on and on, only a second later to find yourself motionless... pinned to the mat, with no way to your fee... beaten.

But...we'll never know, now will we?