Who ever said videogames will never pay off?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Who ever said videogames will never pay off?

Post by Knightdramon »

Have you ever heard that you'll never be able to regain the time you lose by playing videogames?

This dude may never get the time back, but he surely suceeded in getting something else back.

Look at the starting price with no buy now options, and just gawk at what he's going to make from that.

INSANE
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Unless he paid $4 on average for each one, he's currently at a loss... I could lump all my comics, all my TFs, all my Lego or all my Who vids into one lot and get a big sum for them, but it wouldn't mean I was making a killing. He's got the age-old huge job lot problem - anyone willing to spend such a huge amount on Nintendo games will have a lot of them, so the auction only really appeals to anyone with the capital to buy the lot, hook out all the ones they want and resell the others.

The high bidder also has "0" feedback, and therefore could well not pay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 8212202820 for anyone who can't get the above link to work, btw.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

I'm guessing that he got most of them when he was a child, so they must have came from presents. Moreover, how expensive is a super nintendo cartidge nowadays? I believe I can get a SNES with 10 or so toys for 8-11 euros...

Noticed that about the high bidder...there are several more with zero feedback. My guess is that it's either the seller or a friend trying to raise the price.

PS: No clue why my link doesn't work...
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
jepc71
Protoform

Post by jepc71 »

Thats a lot of hooch :eek: ...and by hooch I mean video games.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

That post sure was a lot of finagle. And by finangle I mean crap.