He-Man fans! Snakemen and Snake strike Skeletor pics!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Wildfire Herald

He-Man fans! Snakemen and Snake strike Skeletor pics!

Post by Wildfire Herald »

American Dreams Comics put this up

http://americandreamcomics.com/index.ph ... 8&catid=13

They look pretty cool. Skeletor reminds me of the old Snakeman SSqueeze, but cooler looking.
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

"That's Claypool for ya; he's against a harmless drug, but for date-rape..."
"Just say "NO!" to Gonadial Irradiation." - Snake

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
I need ROTS Clone Troopers
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

They made Skeletor a snakeman? Whyyyyyy???????? As if there aren't enough of him.

Hiss looks fairly nifty, though.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

First of all, someone mentioned these (as in MOTU figures) were getting a European release (truth be known, I think it was Brend). Can anybody say yay or nay on that count?

Second, I like those Snakemen. But Snake Strike Skeletor is just the Snake Armour Skeletor (part of a TRU 2-pack with Wolf Armour He-Man,which if anybody wants to send one my way I won't complain :D) with some s~~~ looking snake arms. Its ****. But, as I said, the rest of the Snakemen are good.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Indeed it was I. And according to reports over at the Transfans toy forum, they're already in Woolies.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Woohoo! Cheers, Brend.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

MOTU figures have started appearing in the Toys'R'us by me, along with the Magnus and Hot Rod reissues and a stack of unwanted RiD Prime... my local Woolies, on the other hand, has zilch of anything...

*edit*

In this case, the original Snakemen figures were actually better...
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I like them, but the angles are a bit harsh...I prefer something based on a snake to be smooth...
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

King Hiss seems to still be suffering from the problem his original figure had, the snake arms are way too short, but it looks like the jaws are at least hinged this time around.
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

"That's Claypool for ya; he's against a harmless drug, but for date-rape..."
"Just say "NO!" to Gonadial Irradiation." - Snake

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
I need ROTS Clone Troopers
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

About the only toys I´ve been waiting for from the new MotU-liune are Hordak´s goons and snake men. Now it seems I can forget about buying the snake men. :(
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Thanks again, Bend. Got Man-At-Arms and Mer-Man; thus completing my series one collection bar the battle sound figures. That really is a f~~~ing turn-up in St. Helens' Woolies. TRU at Gemini was fillied with TMNT and MOTU...
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
yakumo
Protoform

Post by yakumo »

ARGGG...I'm in Weymouth, and l checked Woolies and now news, plus no Toys R us near me. Waht have they got exactly, and how much, willingly to shell out if some one can pick up some He-man figures
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by yakumo
ARGGG...I'm in Weymouth, and l checked Woolies and now news, plus no Toys R us near me. Waht have they got exactly, and how much, willingly to shell out if some one can pick up some He-man figures

He-Man, Skeletor, Man At Arms, Mer-Man, Beast Man, Stratos, Battle Cat, Battle Tank, Battle Hawk, Panthor and Terrordactyl. Probably going up this weekend if you want to let me know through pm, mate.