[Original RPG] At the Nemesis on Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Starscreamsghost

At the Nemesis on Earth

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Inside the ancient Decepticon underwater headquarters...

Blazestarter, Driveby, Blackout and Magnacrunch, the four Decepticon lieutenants, rejoice. The repairs on their leader Optitron, the uncrowned successor to Galvatron's throne, are finally complete. Ravaged almost beyond recognition by the combined forces of dozens of Autobots, Optitron had fallen in a blaze of...not glory, but sheer, unadulturated carnage and violence the likes of which had never before been seen. He took countless Autobots with him, but he fell nonetheless. After many months of work, Hook and his fellow Constructicons had finally resurrected the silver and black Decepticon commander, who towered before his four closest soldiers triumphant.

"Welcome back, boss. You sure look good," Blackout, the black helicopter, said quietly.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Better than your first day off the assembly line," added Blazestarter, the hyper black, red and white hot rod. Optitron reached out with both hands and grabbed Blazestarter and Blackout around the throats and lifted them off the ground. Driveby, the purple low-rider from the darkest ghetto of Cybertron, watched the two Cons struggle for life in the tightening grip of their leader.

"Damn, y'all scroungin!" he said, shaking his head. "Ain't gon' get nuttin done til y'all quit leakin' and let the boss work! W'sup, Op?" Optitron turned to Driveby and simultaneously dropped his gasping soldiers.

"Very little. Too little. My time in the void between life and death has brought no glory to the Decepticons. My surgeons have left me more powerful than ever, making this the perfect moment for action!"

"Ummm....what action?" muttered the dim-witted Magnacrunch, the tan and brown weapons expert of the group. Optitron turned to Magnacrunch and grabbed him by the throat, pulling him close.

"EVERY ACTION!" he replied, tossing the heavy Magnacrunch into a wall. "I have heard reports of the status of the Decepticons, and I don't like it! The Autobots have spread across the galaxy, bringing that hideous, pathetic, disgusting message of peace everywhere they roam. No more! This Earth is the first step in conquest of the universe, and no great conquest can be sustained without energy! Let us strike now!"

Slumped against the wall, Magnacrunch said, "Duh, boss...just us? Only five?"

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 08-13-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Apeface, Ramjet, and Bombshell arrive at the Nemesis.

"Driveby ordered us to report here", said Ramjet. "I wonder what he wants"

The three Decepticons arrive and see the newly repaired Optitron.

"Optitron's back", said Bombshell

"Yes. now we can go destroy puny Autobots", said Apeface.
Starscreamsghost

"Hmmmmm...more troops...good..." Optitron said evilly, turning to the communications screen. "If we are to strike successfully and begin producing enough energy to achieve my greater goals, we must harness the combined power of the Decepticons scattered throughout the galaxy."

Pressing a button on the console, Optitron let a microphone slide from his cheek guard and said, "Decepticons, calling all Decepticons, this is your leader Optitron speaking. I have been resurrected! With resurrection comes life, and with life comes conquest! All those who will join me in pillaging this worthless planet Earth for the resources we need, respond!"

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 08-13-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Meanwhile, as all of this happens, Bombshell sneaks away and tries to contact Cycloni.

"Cycloni, this is Bombshell, can you read me?" Bombshell says into his comlink.
Starscreamsghost

Optitron turned toward the three new arrivals and said, "Ramjet, inform me of the activities on Charr. What are their plans for attack on the Autobots? Do they plan to take action? Or do they delay, talking and negotiating like whining minicons?"

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 08-15-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"We didn't see much, but it appears that the Decepticons are splintered", said Ramjet. "we also noticed Cyclonus, and we were following him when we got your message".
Starscreamsghost

"Enough!" Optitron shouted. "Splintered? The once-mighty Decepticon army is splintered? This is unsatisfactory! Any robots weak and indecisive enough to become divided do not deserve to call themselves Decepticons!"

"Whatcha sayin' boss?" asked Driveby. "We gon' go out der and whoop some ass?"

"No, Driveby, we are not. Our purpose on this planet is singular: to drain its resources to power the Decepticon army. A single, immediate strike on one of the Earth's main power sources will gain the attention of both our Decepticon brothers and those accursed Autobots, if they are foolish enough to...intervene. Ramjet, you know this planet well. Where shall we strike?"

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 08-16-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Well, I remember one time Starscream told me how he and Thundercracker stole some kind of special metal to make a weapon frame for some powerful object", said Ramjet. "Perhaps we can start there".
Starscreamsghost

"Starscream? Any mission involving Starscream was ordered by that fool Megatron, who failed more times than any good Decepticon would care to remember. I will not follow in his footsteps."

Optitron turned and paced before his troops. "No, while gathering the energy we seek, we must keep our optics on our greater goal. We must strike at the heart of the Autobots. We must strike at the laser core of Optimus Prime."

"Duh, but how, Op, how?" said Magnacrunch.

"Very simple, my dimwitted Magnacrunch. We shall attack the one thing Optimus Prime holds more dear than his own life: the humans."

"But how's attacking the humans gonna get us energy?" asked Blackout.

"Very simple. We attack Hoover Dam, a vast energy source with enough humans present to gain Optimus Prime's full attention. But where is that Insecticon that came with you?"

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 08-16-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"I don't know", said Ramjet. "Apeface did you see where he went?"

"I don't know", said Apeface. "we should find him".

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 08-16-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

"There's no time to waste wandering around headquarters. Driveby, stay behind and find the Insecticon. When you have retrieved him, the two of you join us in conquering the dam. Decepticons, transform!"

With that, Ramjet, Apeface, and Blackout transformed to their aerial modes and followed Optitron, Blazestarter and Magnacrunch up through the access hatch and into the sky, headed for Hoover Dam.

Driveby stepped to the control console and pressed a series of buttons, activating the Nemesis' interior energy sensor. It picked up a Decepticon in the room off to the right of the control room. Driveby strolled over to the door, then reached out and pulled it right off its hinges. Bombshell stood in a corner and looked like he was whispering to himself.

"W'sup Bombs?"

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 08-17-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

The army of six Decepticons could see Hoover Dam in the distance. Flying at the head of the pack, Optitron turned to Apeface (in jet mode) and said, "Apeface, you and Ramjet shall lead the first wave. Secure the area, and be certain that none of the flesh creatures escape alive. Now dive!"

Excellent, Optitron thought. By the time Optimus Prime and his sentimental lackeys arrive, I shall already be super-powered by the vast energies harvested from the humans' own power supplies! And when the other Decepticons come to investigate, they will see the fallen Autobots strewn about and follow me to victory!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Apeface and Ramjet fired at the humans near the dam, causing them to flee.

"Ha Ha. now this is fun", said Apeface.

"Yeah." said Ramjet. "Now, lets start getting the energy."

"Yeah, but I think we have a problem", said Apeface.

"What", said Ramjet.

"How do we make the energon cubes?" said Apeface.
Back at the Nemesis

"Oh no" said Bombshell. He ducked and rolled, firing a cerebro shell at Driveby.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus Prime was alerted due to the computer systems in Metroplex. He opened the Comm-link to the whole base. "Autobots we are needed at Hoover Dam, the situation is unknow but they are under attack. Autobots advailable for battle report to me ASAP!"
Starscreamsghost

Before Driveby could even react, Bombshell's cerebro shell struck him dead center in the forehead, knocking him clean onto his back. Driveby sat up holding his head, then got to his feet and said groggily, "Oh...uh....w'sup? Whatchu want from me?"

Back at Hoover Dam,

Blazestarter flew by Apeface and Ramjet and said, "Quit thinkin' you two, it's not your strong point! Let's secure the area!" Blazestarter landed and raised his arm-mounted flamethrowers, firing into the mountains surrounding the dam. Before long, the entire complex was surrounded by an enormous ring of fire. "Gahahaha, that oughta keep the Autobots busy!"

Meanwhile, Optitron, Magnacrunch and Blackout landed on the edge of the dam. Optitron turned to his lieutenants and said, "You two have your orders. Convert the compound's energy processing and storage equipment as I described."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Bombshell walked up to Driveby.

"You're coming back with me to Charr", Bombshell said.

"Yes sir, master insecticon", said Driveby.

"Now let's go" said Bombshell.

The two of them head for the ship that Bombshell used to pursue Ramjet and Apeface to Earth, and head back to Charr.
Meanwhile, back at Hoover Dam

"Hey, boss" said Ramjet. I think we need to call some more help. There's no telling how many Autobots Prime'll bring with him.

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 08-17-2001).]
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Gunrunner: "There semms to be some activity at a dam in North America. We're gonna head there."
Driveshaft: "I picked up an Autobot transmission. It seems Optimus Prime and others are gonna be heading for the damn."
Gunrunner: "Good. We'll land near the damn and see what develops."

Gunrunner landed and the other disembarked and they waited for the Autobots to get to the dam.

[This message has been edited by Unicron (edited 08-17-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Uh, boss", Apeface says to Optitron "I think we have some company".

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 08-17-2001).]
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Pointblank led a group of Autobots onto the dam.

Pointblank: "Autobots...transform and attack!"

Pointblank transformed and Peacemaker lept into his hand.

Pointblank: "Ah...more Decepticon scraps...I think its time to bury this feud once and for all!"

Pointblank began to fire away at Apeface and began to charge the Decepticons.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Apeface jumps out of the way and fires his sonic bommer weapon at Pointblank.

Suddenly, Ramjet notices Battletrap and Dreadwind approaching.

"Hey, we got some reinforcements", said Ramjet.
"We could use this place to make tools to fix Darkwing", said Battletrap.

"Wait a minute", said Dreadwind "It looks like there's a battle happening. We should help out."

"All right then" said Battletrap. "Hide Darkwing, then let's get involved".