[Original RPG] Invasion: Part 4: In the Darkest Hour...

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Invasion: Part 4: In the Darkest Hour...

Post by Galvatron91 »

(Chapter 3 was a mess, let's clean things up a bit. to stand and we will pick things up around there. Basically to this point the Autobots are preparing to get back into Earth, Jinrai is struggling through the city, Soundwave and Reflector have started on a big project and Galvatron at it with Optitron and Starscream.)

Galvatron laid bent on one knee, pain coursing throughout his body.

Galvatron: "Gigatron if you are available your presence is needed at my location...seems some cowards have tried to take advantage of me."

Galvatron tried to grab at Starscream. "Is that all you have? Or are you trying to bore me to death once again?"
tossed Starscream to the side.

Galvatron: "Thundercracker...Skywarp also to my side...we have some pests to deal with."

With that Galvatron fired some shots at the followers and waited for backup to take care of them. He then turned to Optitron.

Galvatron: "You I shall kill myself! and you Starscream...it will be a great pleasure to once again destroy."

Galvatron took some more shots and hunched over further...Thundercracker's blast had bought him a little time to get his repair system's online...but how much?

[This message has been edited by Galvatron91 (edited 10-15-2001).]
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Skywarp remained knelt by Thundercracker's position.

TC : "Heh, I never thought I'd be glad to see that ugly mug... Sounds like a good plan to me - I'm in no fit state to walk home..."

Skywarp was a little bemused by his statement.
"When did you get a sense of humour...wait..."

A transmission came through the chaos

**Thundercracker...Skywarp also to my side...we have some pests to deal with.**

"Well, it's not quite home, but it's definitely not here, which, is a bonus"

Skywarp smirked slightly and the pair disappeared to Optitron's quarters, just avoiding Starscream as he slammed into the wall.

"Well, well, what a surprise screamer getting his keister kicked"

Skywarp half turned and trained his weapons on Galvatron's would be usurpers.

"Are you brave, or stupid enough, to attack us?"

[This message has been edited by Skywarp (edited 10-14-2001).]
One Winged Angel
Protoform

Post by One Winged Angel »

After destroying Sephiroth Athena made her way through the city carefully avoiding detection by the evil Decepticons. When she found Bumblebee he was hard at work fixing Kup,but he wasn't alone.Ratchet was with him.

"How come the Decepticons didn't find you?",asked Athena. "They have more important things to do than worry about me, I guess",said Bumblebee.

"There,that should do it!" said Ratchet.
Kup's eyes flickered and lit up.He slowly raised himself from the repair table and looked about himself. "Where are we",asked Kup. "Inside Autobot city,or what's left of it"said Bumblebee. "The Decepticons have taken over"Stated Athena. "This reminds me of the time.."Kup started but was interupted by Bumblebee,"We don't have time for stories Kup we have to escape!"

Ratchet asks,"Shouldn't we be trying to take back the city?" "How are we supposed to do that?",asked Athena,"we're way outnumbered."
"There has to be some more Autobots left in the City!",said Kup.

The group starts going through the city when they are spotted by a sacurity camera with a built in gun. It fires and barely misses Ratchet. Athena and Kup draw their weapons and take cover behind some debri. Bumblebee and Ratchet do the same. The group is pinned,if they move they are dead.

Athena transformed to jet mode and flew away. Ratchet said,"Is she just gonna leave us here?" "Aparrantly not,look!",exclaimed Kup. Athena came flying toward the camera at top speed,she was hit twice but did not stop. She fired two missiles and destroyed the gun cam. But the 2 shots that hit her threw her off course and she crashed some miles away.

[This message has been edited by One Winged Angel (edited 10-14-2001).]

[This message has been edited by One Winged Angel (edited 10-14-2001).]
StoneCold Skywarp

Cyclonus reached his destination, with Scorponok and Sixshot not far behind him.

He transformed as he came in to land.

Such work is beneath warriors of our callibre, but it must be done if we are to succeed

"Scorponok transform to battlestation mode, we may well encounter resistence. Sixshot, as much as such futile actions are not worthy of our concern, energon must be collected."

Cyclonus moved to one of the giant oil containers and began to withdraw the black liquid into the energron cubes, he stacked a few, then compressed them into a single cube.

"Ah, pure energon, how I've missed your power" Cyclonus muttered outloud.

He paused, since Galvatron's demise he'd not had an opportunity to recharge, however, this was not the time to think of one, but rather the whole.

He opened a comm channel back to Autobot City.

**Reflector, this is Cyclonus, I request your presence for energy gathering duties at the oild field, grid section Beta**

The extra hands would make the work swifter, Cyclonus knew that by now the Autobots had to be on their way back, and the Deceptcicon's did not have enough energy, yet.
One Winged Angel
Protoform

By this time Kup,Bumblebee, and Ratchet were very low on fuel. Ratchet said,"If we go to the cons' energon depot we could refuel and it would be easier for us to go find Athena". "But how will we get past the cons?"asked Bumblebee. "We'll deal with that when we get there",said Kup,"but we better hurry for Athena's sake and ours". Bumblebee asked,"But where is their energon depot?"

They were at a loss for words.They needed to refuel and time was running out, now they would have to search for it and pray to Primus that they got there before they shut down from power failure.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing saw five different shapes flying around. He couldn't lock onto them. They were moving so fast. He seperated back into Darkwing and Dreadwind.

"Do you see the shuttle", asked Darkwing.

"I don't know", said Dreadwind. "Those stupid things are in the way."

"Then let's get them out of it!" said Darkwing.

The two Powermasters fired at the five objects flying about
Back at Autobot City....

"I don't know if we can keep this up", said Apeface.

"Hey, 'cons, Where's the backup?!" Ramjet yelled into his communicator.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster Laughed pulling out his electro scrambler "okay apeface lets play" he fired at him hopin to fry his circuts if he connects and jazz transformed

Blaster contacted white speed over the communicator "Cover your eyes white speed jazz is holding a light show"

Jazz began to emit the flashing lights and crazy sounds towards Ape face and Ramjet
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

"That's it, they've split up," Noktaraus called to the group. "You know the drill."

Quickwind and Talis broke high while Shatterbolt and Ignition took to a dive. Noktaraus held straight for a moment before transforming and flipping around. He watched as Shatterbolt and Ignition took on Darwking, Dreadwind coming straight in at Quickwind and Talis. He quickly examined the situation and determined the proper proximities. The Autobot transformed back to his flight mode and pushed his jets to the limit. He began his approach on the closest of the pair, Darkwing. The plan called for Noktaraus to execute a zig-zag strafe attack starting with the closest target then moving on to the next, both attacks while each pair of fighters began their own attack runs. His speed would allow him to move between targets quickly, hopefully before they knew the attack was coming. Darkwing prepared to open fire, just as Shatterbolt and Ignition started to pour in the firepower. It was at that moment that Noktaraus fired off a dual blast for Darkwing's portside.
Black_Scorponok

Post by Black_Scorponok »

Sixshot and Scorponok worked quickly to fill as many cubes as they possibly could.

Scorponok: "Cyclonus, if the humans have surrendered to us, we should be forcing them to do this for us..."

Sixshot: "yeah, we should set up slave labor posts for energy collection and just let the human germs handle this for us!"

Scorponok: "It would really impress Galvatron for you to propose such and idea."
---------------------------------------------
Meanwhile back at the smoldering hill formerly known as Autobot City.

Razorclaw: "Security sweep complete! Predacons, let us report to Galvatron!"

Just then, the Predacons intercepted the transmission indicating Galvatron's troubles.

Razorclaw: "There are traitors in our midst...Predacons to our leader!"

In an instant, the Predacons rushed to Galvatron's side glaring down Optitron's followers.

Razorclaw: "Say the word...and these traitors perish Lord Galvatron!"
One Winged Angel
Protoform

Bumblebee and the rest were frantically searching for the energon depot,when Ratchet looked around the corner and saw Scorponok filling energon cubes. "Let's get em!",exclaimed Bumblebee. "Are you crazy,lad",said Kup,"if we get found out we're gonners...espessially if it's him."

-----------------------------------------
meanwhile in the outscirts of the city:
"ohhh",murmered Athena weakly. She tried to stand but was to weak from fighting Sephiroth and being shot by that gun cam.

Bumblebee wasn't listening to Kup's warning he took Kup's gun and along with Ratchet ran ahead leaving Kup far behind.The Autobot duo hid behind some oil tanks. Bumblebee jumped out one side of the tank, Ratchet the other. They simultaniously fired at the huge Decepticon. "This is for our fallen Autobot brothers!", they both shouted.

[This message has been edited by One Winged Angel (edited 10-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by One Winged Angel (edited 10-16-2001).]
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

In the dark cell. Megatron, a second generation Decepticon, lies there chained to the wall. It had became too much for them. Word was he had broken a few decepticons in half and ate their energon.

"Megatron, transform"

There was a slight hum but nothing happened.

"ARGHHHHH"

He tried to brake free from the futuristic energon chains but he couldn't. He couldn't blast his way out either. They had disabled his cannon.

He opened his comlink.

"TimeSplitter. Get me out of here."

TimeSplitter stood up.

"As you command Megatron."

TimeSplitter knew that Cyclonus knew that Galvatron had sent him to find energon. Cyclonus might have been the right robot for the job. If he had the right connections.

He punched a button in his arm and a screen popped up.

"Cyclonus. This is TimeSplitter. I wish to aid in your search for the energon. I have been tracking your signal."

After he got the reply he closed the link.

Timesplitter, the giant Gestault, transformed into his large ship mode. The purple ship arose from inside the gigantic robot's body. His parts became one with it.

"Time to get my master his true place in the galaxy."

Omega Supreme was with Goldbug. He was in his rocket mode. He had tranmitted a message.

"Autobots. Do any of you require assistance."

He was roaming the planets near Earth.

Goldbug sat down and rechaged himself.

"Omega, what do you think is going to happen."

"I don't know Goldbug, i do not know."

[This message has been edited by OptmusPrime2005 (edited 10-16-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing got hit from behind. He turned to see who it was, but found no one.

"Did you see who attacked me?" Darkwing asked Dreadwind.

"No," said Dreadwind "And I think we lost that shuttle!"

Darkwing looked artound, and saw that the shuttle had escaped.

"Blast!" he said
Apeface got hit by Blaster's Electro-Scrambler shot and fell down. Ramjet rushed to his side.
"We can't keep this up!" he yelled into his commlink. "Where's our backup?!"
Bombshell wandered through the city, and had come across a interesting situation. The Predacons were engaged with Optitron's lieutenants.
"I'd better stick around and watch this", he said to himself. "With any luck, they'll destroy one another."
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz Transformed pulling his laser rifle back out firing at Ramjet "We got 'em pinned down m'man"

Blaster just started firing laser fire at the downed Apeface "Yeah were having fun but if they get back up we gotta grab white speed and run"
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

As if being buried alive wasn't enough... Thundercracker hurt in more places than he could be bothered to count Skywarp's teleport system doesn't exactly offer first class accomodation to passengers.

He hauled himself from the floor, before his leg gave way. Slag. That's gonna take a while to fix. He knelt on the ground, assessing the situation, and fired a stream of incendiary capsules at the nearest of Optitron's troops...
StoneCold Skywarp

Cyclonus glanced at Scorponok.

"Yes, that would prove a good idea, had the flesh creatures not ran away at the sight of you..."

His overly miserable tone reflected his boredom at energy collection.

"Not to worry though, our task will be complete soon enough and aid is on the way"
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Suddenly Stalker felt strange force pulling him. His body began to lose its form.

"What?! No! The time rift!"

Shadowly form of Stalker could be seen for a moment before it vanished, taking Stalker with it... back to his own time...

Level Kili-Twelve, inside Autobot City...

The Constructicons were reinforcing the damaged structures on the area. Their work was advancing smoothly and the main structures were almost repaired.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Reflector looked at each other with somewhat nervous expressions.

"I'm not going out there!" Spectro whispered unnecessarily.

Viewfinder nodded. "Yeah, uh...We'll be right down, Cyclonus. Just have to talk to Galvatron first."

Gigatron watched the spectacle confusedly.

"St...Stalker?"

But it was futile. He was gone. Gigatron did not know what had just occured, but he could guess that it had something to do with the time rift he had created.

"Blast...I'm afraid that I am the only left to destroy the Autobot, Galvatron. Once he is no more, I shall be there to assist. Gigatron out."

He scowled at Jinrai.

"Let's dance then, shall we?"

As Trypticon was busy recovering from the proton blast, Grand utilized the opportunity and altered his course. Metroplex came within view shortly, at which point Grand attempted to hail his leader.

"Jinrai! Can you hear me? This is Grand. I am about to pass over Autobot City. If you are there, please give me a sign!"
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Soundwave stopped motionless. Something was wrong, something had changed in the electro-magnetic atmosphere. The ability that gave him thought-monitoring capabilities was not standard telepathy, but more the ability to tap into electrical impulses.

As such, he had just felt a change. It was a familiar sensation, though it took a moment to narrow down. He remembered the last time he had felt it, much stronger then. It had been in 2008, and he had until now been unsure what had caused it. He now knew.

In retrospect it was the same sensation he had felt in 1986... when he had first encountered Galvatron.

Something had altered in the timestream. A traveller. Coming? Or going? He mused. This has to stop...

And he turned back to his task at hand: the array of circuit boards he had exposed at the heart of the city control center.

======

Giga and Mega could hardly believe their eyes as they reached the outside of the city.

"Who is that Trypticon is firing on?" Mega screamed

"It appears to be... no... no, he is not ours... he must have followed the Jinrai here... no matter. Come, Mega - to our vehicles!"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai heard the transmission, and smiled to himself... Flinging gigatron's blade at him, he blew up through the ceiling... through the roof of metroplex, comming flying up through the hole... splitting from godbomer... "THAT ENOUGH OF A SIGN, GRAND? OPEN YOUR CARGO HATCH, I'M COMMING ABOARD!" Jinrai flew skyward ,grabbing ahold of a large crossbar on the maximus battleship's underside, waiting for him to open the cargo bay doors...
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

A disgust wrenched Gigatron's gut. He loathed a rejected challenge. Yet, Galvatron needed his help more at the moment. He snatched the blade from the air as it soared toward him, and ran off for the confrontation.

Some seconds earlier...

Grand was horrified as he came closer to the city. The towers of smoke still erupting from the area, as well as the firefight at the city's gate, could easily be spotted by Maximus' scanners.

"Dear cosmos...Destrons in Metroplex!"

Grand was still gawking at the charred scenery when a loud clang rocked the ship. His thoughts hurried back to the transmission he was receiving from...

"Jinrai!"

Nearly instantaneously, the bottom view was accessed. Super Jinrai's face was ridiculously close to the camera, and it was clear that he was clinging to the bar on the ship. Another moment later, and the cargo doors were open. Grand wanted desperately to go to the hold and greet his estranged chief, but his priority at the moment was to escape the Decepticons' automatic defense onslaught.

Gigatron spotted the door.

"Open!" he shouted on the fly.

No response. He stopped in front of it.

"Open! I, Gigatron, command it!"

The door should have recognized his voice, but again no response. Gigatron, having no time to be spent, took one preliminary step back, and subsequently kicked the door in. He entered the room slowly, spotting Starscream, Optitron, and his men about to engage Galvatron, Skywarp, Thundercracker, and the Predacons.

"Again Starscream, you are the cause of trouble in our ranks. Tell me...How would you like to die?"