[Original RPG] End of Days-Out of Time (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

End of Days-Out of Time (Cybertron)

Post by Galvatron91 »

Back on Cybertron, Jhiaxus led Squawkbox back to his old base of operations.

Jhiaxus: "He must be here somewhere..."

Jhiaxus tossed through the debris of his former home. It was obvious that it had been destroyed...he only hoped the prototype was still in stasis. With the touch of several key codes, a large wall opened and he looked up at the stasis pod.

Cryhavoc

Jhiaxus: "Ah...you still function i see..now it is time to complete what i started so long ago! This is Cryhavoc Cryhavoc is a successful prototype of warrior with no need for energon. In fact his brute strenght for his size has no equal. He was to be my finest warrior in the city wars before I was driven from Cybertron and forced to leave him safely hidden in stasis...now then Squawkbox...prepare to witness the birth of a legend!"

With those word, Jhiaxus keyed in the re-activation sequence and pure energy flowed into the large dormant body...within the pod a slight twitch occurred...it had begun!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger, Darklark, Stealth, Sky Render and the Crashticons looked at the damaged Fort Max and the group of Autobots now assembling to try and fight them.
"It is funny how these foolish robots are more willing to die for some far off planet, than they are to defend there own homes." Hatemunger laughed flying in and slicing one Autobot in half with is blade.
Skyrender laughed his massive form shaking the ground as he laughed.
"The Autobots are afraid, I can sense it, they know there time is up." Skyrender spoke.
Hatemunger agreed. "The only problem is the continous infighting in our own ranks, why those egostical fools Optitron and Starscream can't work together to destory the Autobots baffles me. We don't have anythign to rule yet... But when we do then the fighting for who gets to rule the Decepitcons can begin, but frankly I do not wish to rule, I would rather lead, lead us to victory and glory!" With that Hatemungers troops fought back with a renewed vigor.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Squawkbox stood in awe... the creature was incredible... he disengaged to his component parts. Squawktalk fluttered up and assumed a perching position on Jhiaxus' shoulder, whilst Beastbox just stood, staring.

"Crushes Autobots like no other... Cryhavoc and let slip the bots of war... Squawk"
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Fortress Maximus had seen better days. All of his energy weapons were offline, and he just took another hit in the face. But his size did give him the advantage of being able to take these kind of shots. Maximus looked around him and didn't reconze most of the Autobots that were fighting with him. The Decepticons continued thier attack seeming more driven then ever. "Anyone have a big gun for me to use?" Maximus asked.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skyrender turned to Fort Max
"The Autobot is already damaged almost beyond repair time to finish the job."
"Hatemuger, Darklark assist me to finish the gaint Autobot." Skyrender yelled.
Skyrender focuses his megacannons and heatbuster as Hatemunger flew up and used his dual fusion cannons and Darklark let loose another massive barrage of firepower directly at Fort Max.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Fortress Maximus staggered back under all that fire power. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea." He muttered. "Those Decepticons want me to fall, uh?" In desperaton he jumped into the air and transformed into Fortress mode. The city came barreling toward the ground, some sections burning.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger and company all spread and continued to open fire.
"Foolish robot you transform into a larger target!." Hatemunger growled.
Skyrender thought of something. "I think he may be turning into a base for the Autobots in the area, but now that his offense capality is now zero lets slaughter the Autobots that remain." With that the Decepticons left Fort Max and begin to wipe out the Autofools that were still in the Area, not before unleashing a gift to Fort Max one last time. All the Decepticons unleashed one more hailstorm of energy and firepower at the massive city structure one last time before setting out to wipe out the Autobots in the area.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

While Jhiaxus waited for Cryhavoc to come online, he approached another large body...about the same size as his own.

Jhiaxus: "Now then...my split friends...this one you see before you had actually functioned once long ago. He served both as a gladiator for my home city and as a warrior against Megatron's uprising. Before I was forced to leave, he was badly damaged and I brought him here to the stasis pod. However, his personality components were nearly wiped out."

Jhiaxus removed a glowing box from his own chest component.

Jhiaxus: "As you can probably tell for his bio-energon signature...he is a Tron unit. A unit which once could only be fashioned by the Liege Maximo himself...however it is a power that I myself managed to pursuade him to grant me. This particular model was a joint effort of The Liege and myself...he was the pinnacle of our efforts and an attempt to improve upon the design of the Decepticon you know as Sixshot. he was to be our answer to the greatest Prime ever to step onto the battlefield. Of course, Megatron did not like the fact that we were engineering his replacement. See in the ancient times, the Liege designed the Trons to lead those that followed him during the early uprisings of the Decepticon City-States. Megatron at one point was the one that most believed to be the ultimate...I believed otherwise. My city was one of the few Decepticon cities that remained truly loyal to the Liege Maximo...as Megatron forgot who his creator was. That is why this one was designed...at first he fought as all Decepticons did...in the games...to hone his skills. Then he became a warrior...like a brother to me...though I always felt as though he did not return the sentiment. Then he fell...victim of Megatron's assassins. I stored his body here..kept the personality component and was driven away. Now I have the resources to fix the body...yet for some reason I cannot get the personality online...its almost as if he is someplace else."
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

Warlord Kalloxis arrives and transforms into his robot mode.

The Decepticon sees some people talking. He walks over to try and join the conversation.

He looks at Beastbox and Jhaixus.

"I am Warlord Kalloxis, who are oyu all. You look like strange beings.

[This message has been edited by OptmusPrime2005 (edited 10-23-2001).]
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger smiled as he held the dying form of one of the last Autobots who was not either slagged or smart enough to run away from the battle. Hatemunger drew one of this energy sabers and slashed the head off the dying Autobot.
Hatemunger then turned to Fort Max in city mode.
"Now my warriors attack the duck wipe him out." And the warriors used their combined firepower again.

"Hee this is gonna be a bit boom!" Stealth laughed as he held the remote for the bombs that he drove around Fort Max's perimeter and set on him. "Now let's what and learn!" as Stealth pressed the button and a series of explosions rang out around the damaged armour of Fort Max.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Squawktalk left Jhiaxus' shoulder, and flew around the stasis pod. He landed on the edge, peering in. The words he needed were in his vocab unit... somewhere... "Illogical cap'n... I'm a parrot, not a doctor... Question: what is better than a Mega-tron? Our survey says: a Giga-tron! I'm sorry, your reply MUST be in the form of a question... squawk" The parrot fell off the stasis pod as he was hit by a flying wrench.

Beastbox smirked, and hopped off the tool bench.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Jhiaxus spun around at the sound of the stranger's voice.

Jhiaxus: "Who am I? I am high lord jhiaxus of the Cybertronian Empire...this is my former residence...the question is...who are you? And I better like the answer...for I do not like treaspassers, especially when I am discussing important matters with old friends!"
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Cryhavoc felt something that he hadn't felt for thousands of vorns. He felt alive. The energy that flowed through the statispod reached his body, activating the neutronreactor deep inside him. The reactor began to powerup slowly, letting energon fill the circuits within his massive body once again.

Cryhavoc's opticband began to glow in eerie bloodred light as his conciousness began to return. He began to outline familiar shape behind the statispod. Jhiaxus... Cryhavoc moved slightly, causing the pod tremble a little. Then his massive claws came throught the walls of the statispod, crushing it completely. Free...

[This message has been edited by Cryhavoc (edited 10-23-2001).]
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

"I do see. Private property. I was told to come here though. A voice spoke to me. Like notihng i had heard before."

Kalloxis looked up and then back down.

"I will leave you then."

He turns to go and sarts walking.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Jhiaxus took a step forward towards the stranger: "Wait...there is something familiar about you...you say you were called here? explain yourself!"

Just then jhiaxus noticed that Cryhavoc was stirring.

Jhiaxus: "Well stranger...perhaps you picked an excellent time to barge in...for you are about to witness the rebirth of one of my greatest warriors! Based upon the same design as the Decepticon warrior Scorponok...though without the treasonous streak and overwhelming ambition, Cryhavoc was the first and only Transformer that I was able to design with the Liege Maximo's resources that does not require re-energization. All of his bretheren could not function...most simply collapsed...while others chose to initiate their destruct protocols. But Cryhavoc survived...and now he has awoken!"

Jhiaxus beamed like a proud father as he turned to Kalloxis with Squawktalk still perched upon his shoulder.

Jhiaxus noticed that Kalloxis seemed a bit unnerved by the ongoings.

jhiaxus: "Now then...I believe you had something to say to me, did you not?"
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

An almost perfect bolt struck the ferracrete wall Exo was taking cover behind. The heat scorched his cranium, though not by much. He quickly turned the corner and pulled off one blast. It flew over the shoulder of one of the Decepticons, who was busy attacking an Autobot on the other side of the alley. The hit took the Autobot full in the faceplate, causing a smaller explosion of internal neuranet systems to break the head casing apart. The chasis and what was left of the head fell forward.

Exo's miss was answered by a hail of gunfire from other Decepticons. "One problem about peacetime," Exo muttered, "is how laxed we get." He pulled out a stowed concussion grenade and popped it backhandedly around the wall while his back still placed against it. When the blast went off and the shockwave past his wall, he turned and fired again. This time, three shots smashed into a Decepticon's chest plating--the last shot searing through. He slumped to one knee, cradling the worst wound. A fourth and fifth shot splattered at the feet of Hatemunger. Exo lined up to take his sixth...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger smiled. "Finally a warrior, sadly your errorts are wasted." The damage Hatemunger took was laughable as his armour shielded him from most of the attack. Hatemunger charged his fusion cannons and unleashed a full blast in the area where Exo stood. After firing the blast, Hatemunger took off to work with his other troops in the area.
"Sadly, one warrior that fought for the wrong side. To die so valently does deserve my respect." Hatemunger thought as he traveled to assist the Decepticons attacking what was left of Fort Max.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

The smoke cleared and a final piece of debris fell to the ground. Exo pulled himself from the rubble with his right hand, his left pinned under a piece of building structure. Slowly, the debris parted as he slid out from under it. Getting on his feet wasn't as easy. With a gaping hole in the side of the building, Exo was a bit more vulnerable to attack. The Decepticons took at it and began firing when they saw his movement. He rolled to the side the best he could with his injuries. Luckily, his blaster was thrown clear of the debris and hadn't been crushed. Unfortunately, it was out in the open. He cursed silently, then pulled out another flash grenade...
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Cryhavoc stepped out from the statispod. He examined his surroundings closely, trying to remember what had happened. He was still covered by cables and energon fluids. Cryhavoc's gaze locked on Jhiaxus.

"C-commander Jhiaxus? How long? How long..."

He managed to say before his voice turned to a whisper. His inner neutronreactor was all the time feeding him but it would take time to reach full powerlevels. The large black Decepticon leaned against what was left of the statispod, trying to get full control of his functions that had been offline too long.
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

He looks at the "creature."

He turns to Jhiaixus.

"I see. This DEcepticon. Hmm. Something familliar to the design yes. I cannot explain it. I was summoned here by some sort of entity. I cannot explain. It was if my circuits became fused with another. Then i was here."

His face turns a funny way and then straightens iot.