[Original RPG] BW Neo: part 1: Big Convoy... the commander?!?

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
God Jinrai
Protoform

BW Neo: part 1: Big Convoy... the commander?!?

Post by God Jinrai »

OOC: I have to try. bombshell, Skycat, brend, at this moment, the chars you have are all the selected chars... all others are npc.. I pray others join. but I have to try. if it fails... so be it.

BIC:

A cybertron ship blazes from deep space on a direct course for a destron supercruiser... This ship is the current base of operations for the Destron commander, magmatron... heavy fire rains on the ship, but it manages to sneak through... quickdocking, and burning an entry hatch of its own into the super cruiser... A lone cybertron warrior enters the ship... quickly making his way to the command center... hist brute strength deals with any destrons foolish enough to come in contact with him on the way... several have their heads crushed against the wall... others, holes punched through their torsos...

The lone cybertron arrives at the command chamber, and spots the destron commander at the controls of the ship's super weapon... preparing to fire it...

"GIVE IT UP, MAGMATRON! IT'S NOT HAPPENING!"

Bringing his big cannon to bear on the destron leader and the controls... he opens fire...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Magmatron jumps out of the way just in time to avoid the shot from the mysterious Cybertron warriror. He turns to see who the foolish soul is that has attacked him.

"Ah, Big Convoy", he says with a bit of malice. "I thought that you would know better than that."

He fired off his weapon at Big Convoy.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Big leapt to the left, dodging the oncomming rockets, going into a shoulder roll... the blast colided with the control panel...

"One down... two to go..." he muttered... Magmatron was still in his way... and certainly not to be underestimated... however... the second objective... rather the primary objective was an easy enough target... the power core of the ship was right behind magmatron... one shot... and BC's mission would be completed... but Magmatron still had to be dealt with...

Bringing his dual tonfa from their holding racks in his forearms, big assumed a semi defensive stance, and charged magmatron...

(OOC: Bombshell, little hand to hand if you dun mind. magma's listed weapons were a blade and some rockets/missles, granted I've no problem with adding an additional weapon to it... just wana go for some variety...since we're equipped right)
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: OK, Jinrai. Thanx fot the assist.)

Magmatron saw the large form of Big Convoy charging at him.

"The fool", he thought. "What chance does he have against me?"

Unsheathing his blade, he charged at Big Convoy, screaming "Prepare to meet you're doom, Convoy!"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

BC's optics burned brightly...

"No, magmatron... it's YOU that should fear for your life!"

The distance now closed, Big brought his right fist in a mighty cross, aimed for Magmatron's face... his left arm still at the read for magmatron's inevitable counterstrike...

"You're not going to win this day, magmatron... give up while you still can!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Magmatron went down from Big Convoy's hit to his face. He rubbed his jaw.

"Give up?!", he said with some surprise. "I am Magmatron! I never give up!"

He got up on his feet and went to the controls of his super weapon, seeing the wrecked controls.

"And if you think you can stop me, you're wrong!", he shouted, charging Big Convoy again.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

BC was beginning to become slightly annoyed with magmatron...

"Destron leader or not, you've gotten on my last nerve, you blasted dinohybrid!"

Big leapt into the air, diving down at Magmatron, tonfa held back ready to arc forward in a crescent ready to wail on magmatron...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Magmatron went down due to Big Convoy's overhead tackle.

"You can't beat me", he said.

(OOC: Jinrai, check your PM in a minute
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

bringing both tonfa in a wide arc, big convoy smashed both fighting sticks into magmatron... slumped over, slightly drained from the attack, he stared at the destron as he rose again...

"one way or the other, this cruiser is going down... like it or not, magmatron..."

He'd barely gotten his own bearings when magmatron's blade crescented down in a massive arc, cleaving one of the mamoth tusks from his shoulder... big was grateful magmatron's aim hadn't been further to the right... any further, and his head would have been what was removed...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: Hope you don't mind if I do this, Jinrai

Magmatron shoved Big Convoy off of his body.

"Arrogant fool!", he shouted. "Didn't you learn anything from history? Over the millions of years, the conflict between the Cybertrons and Destrons has waged unrelentingly. And while we were always defeated, we have always managed to cause damage to our opponents. Now will be no different."

He brought his blade over Big Convoy's head and brought it down.

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 12-03-2001).]
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Big Convoy managed to move his head barely in time; the blade cleaved down, cleaving through what wold have been his collar bone, were he human... it was then he lost it... and battle fury took over. BC scrunched his legs in, managing to fling magmatron away with an outward thrust...

"And we cybertrons have always risen again to stop you, Magmatron! This skirmish ends NOW!"

Big brought his massive cannon to bear on the reactor core set behind the fiberglass shielding. he didn't even bother to pinpoint a spot... any slight energy imbalance in the core would cause significant damage... but the amount of energy his cannon was about to add to the mix would cause a total overload... causing the core to go into a meltdown state... that couldn't possibly be stopped... big's trigger finger twitched slightly, and squeezed... the massive energy blast errupted from the cannon barrel on a collision course with the core
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Magmatron saw Big Convoy shoot at the reactor core of his ship. He new if that energy hit, the reactor would overlorad, and they would crash.

"You fool!", he yelled. "What have you done?!. You'll destroy us both!"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Wrong, magmatron! I'm gone!"

As Big Convoy released the trigger, he pivoted, and bolted down the hallway for the maintanence room he'd docked his ship to... he arrived none too soon, and climbed into the fighter... deattaching from the super cruiser, and streaking off before the explosion...

" That's not likely the last I'll see of magmatron... but regardless..."

The ship errupted in a massive super nova-esque explosion

"...mission complete."

Big streaks off into space headed for cybertron command to refuel and recieve his next mission...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The wreckage of Magmatron's ship flew all over space, scattering chunks of metal everywhere.

Among the ruins drifted the barely conscious, but still operaational body of Magmatron.

"Convoy, your time will come", he said to himself.

He flew off after Convoy's ship. On the way, he met up with a abandoned spaceshi. He boarded it, then set course for a secret rendevous point he knew.

"Convoy'll probably get help", he said to himself. "Better get some help of my own."

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 12-05-2001).]
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Arriving at the massive spacedock,BC recieves a message sent down from the convoy council itself. it reads as follows:

"Big Convoy. Report to the council chambers immedieately. Your new assignment has been chosen."

Big reported to the chambers as ordered... but was very surprised by what the council had to say...

"Big Convoy. Your new assignment is to train a group of new cybertron warriors as their commander. Your ship, the Gung Ho, is waiting at dock 10."

Big protested..."I appologize, but I can't take this assignment. I work alone. It's not my style to be a babysitter for some trainees still in their diapers."

Hyper Convoy was the one to reply...

"These orders come directly from Vector Sigma itself, Big Convoy."

Big went silent... To defy vector sigma was to defy the creator of his race... And more importantly... Vector Sigma had never made a wrong decision before... it had never errd... Big Convoy was not about to defy it now. Turning from the council, he started for Dock 10...

(ooc: now would be the time for you other people to get in on things as this is the point where big meets his team.)
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

Mach Kick strode through the spacedock towards Dock 10, thoughts about his new assignment running through his mind. Ever since the Thoroughbred Corps had been destroyed, the warrior had been at loose ends. This seemed to be a good opportunity to at last be doing something, even if it was just training. Better than just sitting around twiddling his thumbs and getting rusty.

He finally reached his destination, the ship Gung Ho berthed at dock 10. Gung Ho... what a name for a ship... Standing at the base of the Gung Ho's ramp was Big Convoy, the massive warrior not looking particuarly pleased with his new assignment.

"Mach Kick, reporting for duty, sir," Mach Kick said, coming to a halt in front of Big Convoy and snapping off a sharp salute.

[This message has been edited by Skycat (edited 12-05-2001).]
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Big turned slowly, and spotted the oncomming trainee... "Mach Kick eh? any idea where the REST of the crew is?"

Big's expression changes slightly a moment later...

"Look, I appologize for just going off like that... but as you likely can tell, I'm not quite thrilled about being commander to some green trainees... especially when magmatron is still out there on the loose."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Meanwhile, out in space...

Magmatron's ship rendevoued with another ship, carrying his troops. A large and mmenacing looking Destron stepped up to Magmatron.

"Guiledart, reporting for action", he said.

A Destron looking ready to explode in all directions stepped up next.

"Sling, ready for action!", he said.

Next came a Destron that was Magmatron's personal favourite. A no-nonsense warrior, he nonetheless hates working with others.

"Dead End, here.", he said.

"Ah, my loyal forces!", said Magmatron. "Together, we shall rule the universe."

(OOC: Jinrai, I didn't include Saberback as part of this group cause I couldn't find info on him. Also, could you PM me so I can know what to do next?)

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 12-06-2001).]
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

Mach Kick raised a browridge slightly at Big Convoy's outburst, but otherwise ignored it. "Don't worry, I can understand your feelings on the situation. As for the rest of the crew..." He shrugged slightly and gave a dry smile. "I'm sure they'll get here soon enough."

(ooc: If needed, I can play one or two more of the Cybertrons. Lemme know what's wanted.)
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Meanwhile, in space, Magmatron and his troops waited.

A short time later, another ship arrived. This ship docked with Magmatron's.

Inside, at the docking hatch, Magmatron, Guildeart, Sling and Dead End waited.

The hatch open, and three Destrons appeared.

"Ah,", said Magmatron. "With the addition of Saberback, Crazybolt and Hydrar, our team will be unstoppable!"

"So now what do we do", asked Dead End.

"We will be heading for a planet called Gaea", said Magmatron.

"Why", asked Sling.

Magmatron came over and knocked the smaller Destron down.

"Fool! The previous leader of the Cybertrons, LioConvoy, along with my predeccessor, Galvatron, crashed on this planet. Galvatron had discovered this source of power called Angorumoa. I intend to succeed where he failed and capture this energy."

"How do you know this?", asked Dead End.

"I uncovered secret information about this", said Magmatron. "But that is unimportant! It is logical that Big will go off looking for his fellow Cybertron, and that planet seems to be the most likely starting position. Let's go!"

The ship carrying Magmatron and his Destron army headed off towards the planet Gaea.