Screenshot from forthcoming Tranformers Videogame!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Screenshot from forthcoming Tranformers Videogame!

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

XboX 360 version, looks pretty tight if you ask me.

(click to enlarge)
Based on TRANSFORMERS, DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures’ upcoming live-action feature film due out July 4th, and produced in association with Hasbro, TRANSFORMERS: The Game lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth as they choose to protect it as AUTOBOTS or destroy it as DECEPTICONS. Players will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite ROBOTS IN DISGUISE such as BUMBLEBEE, BARRICADE and others.

TRANSFORMERS: The Game will be available on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PC, PSP and NDS this summer. Please refer to the fact sheet for more information.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

all depends on if this is a cut scene or gameplay.

looks perty, though
Come on and wind me up.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

As someone mentioned before, possibly in-game because of the jaggies.

Are we getting sent press release stuff now then? I did drop Step 3 a line after they got in touch with Paul at Transfans, but quite probably missed anything that came back if it wasn't from the same whitelisted address.
Fallen In Darkness
Protoform

Post by Fallen In Darkness »

WOOOOOOOOW!!!

That is pretty awesome. I have no fact to confirm it or anything but this must be in game screenshot and not a cut scene (just my intuition). The graphics remind me of Need For Speed o_O??? Maybe because of the sky and the road...

Now lets pray for a promising gameplay and not nonsense...
You ask me if I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am God.
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236 ... oncopy.jpg[\img]
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

perty tight indeed. Does anyone recognise the mountains in the background ? Real locations would be a bonus. I fancy the idea of ripping up hollywood boulevard and famous landmarks. I'm imagining a "king of monsters" type romp, and... heu... hang on a minute
unstoppable power [...] BUMBLEBEE

BWAHAHAhahaha
BlacknRedTed
Protoform

Post by BlacknRedTed »

Very sweet, now lets hope for some armada type game play, with some great improvements, and we are going to be in business.
EvillEdd
Protoform

Post by EvillEdd »

Looks like Bumblebee needs to wipe better. He's got some dingleberries hanging off him. LOL.

But it does look good, hopefully the gameplay will be at least par.
zeoman4.5

Post by zeoman4.5 »

This game looks rockin'!!! Before I wasn't gonna get a X-Box 360,
but now I'm definetly doing it. Plus, I think a game where you can play as Bumblebee sounds cool, no matter what. Do you think the physics and play value will stand up to the Armada game?
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Denyer
As someone mentioned before, possibly in-game because of the jaggies.

Are we getting sent press release stuff now then? I did drop Step 3 a line after they got in touch with Paul at Transfans, but quite probably missed anything that came back if it wasn't from the same whitelisted address.

I would say I'm 95% certain that the shot is actual in-game footage, there is always a noticeable graphical difference between 360's CG capabilities and it's in-game capabilities (even in stuff like Gears of War)

This did come from step3, they sent me an e-mail ages ago that I replied to, then this popped up.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Its hard to have faith in any movie-tie in game, so i have very litte hope for this.
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

The gameplay descriptions remind me of the 'Destroy All Monsters' game.. which, sadly, is about what I would expect from this license right now.

As for the render, both the X360 and PS3 are capable of that easily in real-time, so I don't see a reason to assume that those aren't in-game renders.