Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is good

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
angloconvoy

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is good

Post by angloconvoy »

Yes indeed. Just got back from the Tokyo Game Show, where I got a little go on MvC3. It uses the same system as Tatsunoko Vs Capcom so I'm told, so its a little simplified from previous entries, but that seems to work in its favour as it's easy to pull off some ridiculously over the top combos and whatnot. I did get the impression youd have to master a lot more to be successful online though.
When I played I chose a team of Thor, Deadpool and Chris Redfield. All fun characters in their own right and a nice group to swap up. Got to say though, looks like Viewtiful Joe could be the show stealer as his time manipulation and combos are used really well and he fits into the game seamlessly, something I wasnt sure Capcom could manage with the character (though personal preferences will likely lead me to deadpool every time).
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Were Spider-Man and Wesker available to play, or was it the same as the SDCC demo where only 8 or so characters were available to you?
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

There were more than 8 but still not the full roster. No Wesker, I forget if spider-man was playable.
Barry003
Protoform

Post by Barry003 »

hmmm . . . looks interesting any gameplay video you got to share .