Create your own TF?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Redstreak
Protoform

Create your own TF?

Post by Redstreak »

I'm sure some of us have done this; in fact I'd place money on it(read: the RPG ain't exactly empty around here). What kind of characters did you create? How did you change the storyline so they would fit in, or did you just change it for the hell of it? How'd you come up with them? Also, did you change any existing characters' personalities?

I won't presume to make anyone give names of characters if they don't want to, in the interest of privacy, but my SN is one such character. Bluestreak's one of my fave guys, so I decided he built himself a kid, Redstreak, who was basically the same as him but red. Then I developed an energy ball of immense power that granted omnipotency to whoever it chose and made it pick him. So now, he's very powerful, but since he's young he can't deal with it too well. His tech stats would read:
ST-10, INT-10, SPD-9, END-10, RNK-8, COUR-10, FRPWR-9, SKILL-10
I'll drop by with more about my other guys soon. I also have a character template that works real well if anyone wants or needs help making a character.

R.

------------------
-------------------------
Pain heals, chicks dig scars, but glory is forever.

Transformers TNG--The ultimate in TF gaming.

Do not talk smack to the dragon.--Ancient Gibsonian proverb
If you enjoy torture racks, iron maidens, chain saws, and lots of pain, be sure to stop by RCOSD and Redstreak's basement in the TF Archive building.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

In the purest sense, this belongs in G1, but irregardless...

Yes, I've created numerous characters, but those which I'm most proud of are the Decepticon Rengades: Blackout, Magnacrunch, Blazestarter, Driveby, and their leader Optitron. You can find their tech specs and their first fanfic appearance at the TFTM 2 website. I'm most proud of them because they each are extremely unique characters, and each has a distinct personality that comes through both in TFTM 2 and in the RPG here at the Archive.

------------------
"A stiff breeze! S-Ghost, take the Matrix! I quit!"
"It's not so much that I want to kill her. It's just that
I want her...not to be alive...anymore." --Stewie
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Never created a single one. I always take non-show/comic characters and form them the way I want (for example: Barrage, Micromaster patrols)....
DeceptiChron
Protoform

Post by DeceptiChron »

YOUR PUNY ROBOTS ARE NOTHING IN COMPARISON TO MY CANNABOTS!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/cannabots/nutt.html
DeceptiChron
Protoform

Post by DeceptiChron »

hey!! dammmit!!!
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Here's probably my best original character, he's got quite a following in my RPG and has been registered as an ID here so that if I start playing in the Archive RPG I will introduce him there.

Name: Top Dollar
Faction: None
Quote: "The best assassins are the ones you can't afford to pay."
Race: Curarian(a cyborg-type race I invented)
Forms: N/A, if he were Cybertronian he'd be an actionmaster.
Weapons (if any): Laser blaster that alternates on several wavelengths and settings. Is the ultimate adapting weapon; can blow a hole in a wall or perform microsurgery if need be.
Ability (limit one): Top Dollar is the universe's greatest marksman. There is no equal.
Attitude: Looking out for his own best interests. Top Dollar is scheming and manipulative, and cannot be trusted as his own ends outweigh those of any others. Is easy to get along with when working with other bounty hunters. But to his enemies and targets, there is no foe deadlier.
Appearance: Looks almost human with his cybernetic "skin" and bright orange "hair"; Wears what appears to be a button-down trenchcoat and fedora when needing to be inconspicuous. But despite looks, the coat is a very powerful body armor. Can survive in outer space like Autobots and Decepticons.
History: Much of his origin is shrouded in mystery, as he has not chosen to reveal details. Marksman ability came along upon maturity, much in the way mutations do among some humans. Realizing the scope of his ability, soon hired himself out among those on his homeworld, then expanded his horizons, all the while building a reputation as a relentless, merciless killer. Is one of the most feared and respected individuals in the galaxy.
Weakness(es): Top Dollar has no known weaknesses, but his drive to maintain his reputation has been known to impair his judgment at select times.

Cool, huh?

R.

------------------
Pain heals, chicks dig scars, but glory is forever.

Transformers TNG--The ultimate in TF gaming.

Do not talk smack to the dragon.--Ancient Gibsonian proverb
If you enjoy torture racks, iron maidens, chain saws, and lots of pain, be sure to stop by RCOSD and Redstreak's basement in the TF Archive building.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Well, this is the only one I ever created.
----------------
Gladiator

Function: Super Soldier

”To survive is to be the best.”

Closest that the Autobots have to a perfect warrior. 100% loyal to the Autobot cause, altough has sometime trouble with the ”do not take life” –concept. Has strenght and agility like no one else. Gladiator was created as a counterpart to the Decepticon Sixshot, and is able to challenge him in almost any way. Gladiator is armed with two arm-mounted miniguns with explosive ammo, and a back-mounted bazooka. He also wields a two-bladed battle axe. The battle axe can be used either as a normal axe, which can cut through concrete or as an electro-scrambling axe. In turret mode Gladiator uses the miniguns and the bazooka, but in sabertooth tiger mode he preferrs fangs and claws, which can easilly tear a decepticon apart. His only weakness is his immobility in turret mode.

Strenght 9
Intelligence 9
Speed 7
Endurance 9
Rank 8
Courage 9
Firepower 10
Skill 10

I shoould try to find time and draw him also. Altough with my limited drawing talents, don't know if anything will come of it.

------------------
(MESSAGE FROM TRANSLATION COMPUTER: INCOMING MESSAGE EXTREMELY UNORTHODOX IN COMPOSITION.
TRANSLATION INCLUDES MANY LINGUAL BEST-FITS. FOR CLARITY, BEST-FITS ARE DENOTED BY ASTERISK PAIRS.
OVERALL ACCURACY OF TRANSLATION: UNKNOWN.
(MESSAGE BEGINS...)

*Dangerous* is not the way! Orz are happy *fun* days all the time.
*Silly cow* is so strange Orz think.
Next *silly cow* are *dissolving* and no more word making in *slow time*.
Then *happy days* are here again.