Changing User Name

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Changing User Name

Post by Jaynz »

I've been putting off asking this, since it's generally a pain in the ass - but this is the only place I'm still using "TFVanguard" anywhere (largley 'cause I've mostly moved on from Transformers years ago). Would it be possible to change the user name for this account?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Let me know what you want and I'll do it tomorrow evening when I get back from London.
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Denyer wrote:Let me know what you want and I'll do it tomorrow evening when I get back from London.
The usual handle I go by now is "Jaynz" ... which should be free here. Thanks muchly!

Also, is it odd that "Going to London" sounds like a much bigger deal than it probably is for you? :)
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

About 150-170 miles. It'd be quicker driving down, but I can't really be arsed with the traffic. Spending the extra hour or so dozing on the train is a much better prospect. Either way getting up early to get down there for 9.

I'll stick the rename in now, so next time you log in it'll be the new one. May take a while for the relevant indexes to rebuild (this is why we only do it for regulars.)
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Denyer wrote:About 150-170 miles. It'd be quicker driving down, but I can't really be arsed with the traffic. Spending the extra hour or so dozing on the train is a much better prospect. Either way getting up early to get down there for 9.
True, but for me London is one of those places I want to see and gets put on my "bucket list". It's just funny to see it mentioned casually from my point of view. :)
I'll stick the rename in now, so next time you log in it'll be the new one. May take a while for the relevant indexes to rebuild (this is why we only do it for regulars.)
Very good. Thanks very muchly!