[ART] Optimus Prime colored

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
fantomdranzerx
Protoform

Optimus Prime colored

Post by fantomdranzerx »

Okay, so this is the most successful drawing of Optimus Prime that I've done. It still could use a little work, but it's better than my previous attempts. Constructive criticism is welcome. :)

"Adult Robots may not act like children."---Excerpt from the Robot Law (Astro Boy)
DeviantArt
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

I am one of the worst drawers in the Universe, but anyway... To start with a stupid nitch-pick, You should think of giving Prime one Autobot symbol on his left shoulder, instead on both. And maybe you should make his proportions a bit different, because those arms are too big compared to the legs and the windows on his chest are also to big. Apart from that I think it's great. I don't really care for 100% G1-accurate either, so the colors work just fine.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Awesome job. Unlike Rattrap, I don't mind larger hands. Instead, I say keep them. Gives it a more... Roche-ish look. The windows're a bit too large, though.

Keep up the good work!
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

i like big hands on robots. every robot cartoon that i can think of has robots with big hands. they aren't humans, they are alien robots that NEED to hold big tools or weapons in their particular functions. Op is one of those robots in my view, even MP Optimus has huge hands. Keep up the good work :)
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines