Would You Rather I Left?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.

Stay or Go?

Stay
67%
Go
33%

Total votes: 30

Dinobot

Would You Rather I Left?

Post by Dinobot »

Well I get the impression no one likes me anyway, though I don't know why. Everyone seems to talk down to me like I'm an idiot so tell me if you think I should leave the board.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Well this is going to get closed fast. I dont mind you at all, if you feel you need to leave go right ahead, its up to you. I wouldnt be mad if you stayed.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Just because people disagreed with your views in the religion thread doesn't mean that everyone hates you and wants you to go.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

G84, I've seen you do nothing wrong, and the place would be sadder without ya... now, Starscreamer or The_Dinobots, there's 2 I wouldn't miss...
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Hey, despite disagreeing with most of what you've said in the "Think about it" religion thread, I've never had any reason to think you should leave. Stick around, and maybe avoid the religious topics. ;) Besides, there's plenty of TF-related stuff to have fun with around here!
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Ya, maybe try to avoid some of the religious threads, I tend to do that..stay out of the fray.
sprites touch
Protoform

Post by sprites touch »

You did piss me off abit on that religious "think about it" thread , but that's my problem not yours (I still don't know if and what to post at that thread). and it probobly means that you have intresting things to say.
I say stay if you want, no one should judge you on your belifes (and people rarely do it here).

Having a smart mouth gets me in a lot of stupid $#!t.
------------------------
Original artwork M.cavotta
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

I'm an idiot. If people dislike me fair enough. Why should I let those people ruin my fun? I took things to heart which I shouldn't have done. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me I just felt that some people said some derogatory things which were unneccesary.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Originally posted by Galvatron84
I'm an idiot. If people dislike me fair enough. Why should I let those people ruin my fun? I took things to heart which I shouldn't have done. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me I just felt that some people said some derogatory things which were unneccesary.
Unfortunately, that seems to be the way it will go in either religious or political debates. Since neither side is willing to concede anything, so it becomes easier to simply ridicule the other side. Sometimes they don't even mean to, but since tempers get up, things get interpreted that way. It's tough to tell the tone of voice someone is using in a post. It's even tougher when English isn't the poster's native language (as in Addl's case, and many other posters.) That's why I tend to stay out of those topics around here. The last one I was in left an unpleasant taste in my mouth, so to speak. So, for now, I lurk on those topics unless there's something that really grabs my attention. But I might be better off avoiding them altogether...
neoprimestar
Protoform

Re: Would You Rather I Left?

Post by neoprimestar »

Well I get the impression no one likes me anyway, though I don't know why. Everyone seems to talk down to me like I'm an idiot so tell me if you think I should leave the board.

:) You got issues kid! :D.....But cheer up I like you!:) Besides NOBODY liked me at other TFboards...I say F*** them..there all idots or as Wankus (Voice of RID Prowl would say) SonsOfaWhores....ALL OF THEM!

Be happy as WHO ya are.:) and people will like you! I'm crazy but look at me I'm, liked..I think:) *hugs* It'll be ok!:)
"Be happy! Smile!Share a smile!"
Which Final Fantasy Girl are you? take the test @ http://ffgirl.deep-ice.com
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

I think I'll avoid them too. Since atheism seems to be in the majority around here I'm only going going to end up seeing things I disagree with.
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Dinobot

Re: Re: Would You Rather I Left?

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by neoprimestar
:) You got issues kid! :D.....But cheer up I like you!:) Besides NOBODY liked me at other TFboards...I say F*** them..there all idots or as Wankus (Voice of RID Prowl would say) SonsOfaWhores....ALL OF THEM!

Be happy as WHO ya are.:) and people will like you! I'm crazy but look at me I'm, liked..I think:) *hugs* It'll be ok!:)
Oh I'm happy, I'm very happy. :) I just thought that I wasn't wanted here and I don't want to stay where I'm not wanted.
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I think I'll avoid them too. Since atheism seems to be in the majority around here I'm only going going to end up seeing things I disagree with.
Actually only addl I beileve is Atheist as par who replied to you. G91 as he said was Catholic, I have my own fath which is not related in anyway to any major religion and I beileve Denyer has something along the same lines.
We don't want you to go atall.
If anything people want me gone but thats another story ;).
Scout

Post by Scout »

For what it's worth Galv, I enjoy reading your posts and I don't think you should leave.
Some people disagree with you on some things, in different ways, but I don't think you aren't wanted. Good choice btw... religion is one of those things I just won't tangle with in public for example, but you do make good points when you post. PM me if you want to chat sometime.

Scout
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

Actually only addl I beileve is Atheist
I'm aetheist. I don't reply to religion threads, because I'm entirely intolerant of it, and if I did, I'd probably insult someone. So I find it better to keep my yap shut.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Sixswitch

I'm aetheist. I don't reply to religion threads, because I'm entirely intolerant of it, and if I did, I'd probably insult someone. So I find it better to keep my yap shut.

-Ss
I meant of who replied to g84.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

I meant of who replied to g84.
Aha, gotcha ;)
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

I replied to g84 (somewhere in that mess of a thread) and I'm an atheist. I prefer to stay away from those religion discussions (I'd say something too many people would get pissed off at) but sometimes I have to say something
Sheba
Protoform

*tackle-hugs Galvatron84* STAY STAY STAY!!!!

Post by Sheba »

Even if all the rest of them disagree with you don't let that bother you. Heck sometimes it looks to me like everyone disagrees with me but in most cases I KNOW we all don't take it personal-like. :)

STAY WE NEED YOU!!!!
"This appears to be a copy of Final Fantasy, which is a step up from a copy of Pearl Jam"-Ed the Sock, on Fromage 2002, about one of Creed's videos--"Bullets".
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

STAY WE NEED YOU!!!!
Ha, ha, thats a bit of an exagerreation. :p I appreciate everyone's efforts to make me feel welcome. :) Besides, there are no other great TF boards.
Dinobot - Code Of Hero