Something new for my art (and something that's to come into daylight.)

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Vehicon Mike

Something new for my art (and something that's to come into daylight.)

Post by Vehicon Mike »

What you see here is what I worked on over those last few months, I wanted to post these up before I've forgotten what I was supposed to do while working on something that needs my attention badly

The first one I uploaded was a mock-up of an Animated version of a Transformers Prime Vehicon which inspired my username.

The second was a concept of Devastator as an Autobot back when I designed his look by taking two Stunticons and a Protectabot, (Namely First Aid) I basically left the core body and right arm alone. Let's face it, this design was not able to see the light of day because it was sitting around and I happened to look at it and remember how many years I missed doing art, and believe me, that concept was before the Combiner Wars concept came to be, it's a true story! Not many of you won't believe me, I did it back in either Junior High or Summer School, I don't remember when, but I did draw it.

Now the third will also be seen in the daylight as I share some info with you: Over a few months ago, I drew a prototype comic page, and there's a character you'd recognize because of her head, and before any of you ask, the character is wearing a tank top that exposes her navel, and there is a true generic character that is mix of three Transformers characters and I'll give you three guesses on who's parts the character is made out, and a construction vehicle makes a reference to one of the Constructicons, the constucticons never made an actual appearance in the comic panel I was working on because at the time I was looking up actual references for the characters, and the last character was a female cyborg that had a female version of Ratchets body and a female human face, and the last panel kinda leaves something foreshadowing a character that I MIGHT put into another comic at another time when I finish the comic I'm working on.

OOH, I did this from a screenshot from the new R.I.D series, it was drawn from the short "To Catch A Phrase" and it's pretty obvious who's head is drawn there.

The last one is a couple of head shots I used from various Transformers figures and one Star Wars Crossover figure I had put in randomly, there should be lots of faces you might recognize and figure out which series they're from.

I might put up more, but the darn thread only allows five images.
Attachments
Photograph (38).jpg
Photograph (32).jpg
Photograph (37).jpg
Photograph (8).jpg
Photograph (6).jpg