Post by Nevermore »

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/ener ... efault.cfm

Energon Quickstrike
Alt mode / Robot mode

Energon Sixshot
Alt mode / Robot mode

Alternators Battle Ravage
Alt mode / Robot mode
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Capn

Post by Capn »

With the exception of Ravage, it's MORE @%$#%&@%#%^&@!^#%!@^#^@$#!^@%*&@%#* repaints!
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

quick strike is better than bulkhead
the only reason ill buy a sixshot is because he is a diffrent charecter than shockblast
and battle ravage is worth buying because he looks so..unique.
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I'd happily buy Ravage over Tracks...
Capn

Post by Capn »

The Sixshot repaint wouldn't be so abysmal if oh...I dunno.. they actually GAVE it Sixshot's colors.
Looks like Hastak was letting the guy in the protective helmet run the paint scheme generator again!
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

It's a little odd to see a TF who looks so much like Shockwave in yellow, but I like it. I can't decide if I like Bulkhead or Quickstrike more. And Ravage is the greatest thing to come out of the Alternators line yet.

As has been said before, nobody is forcing anyone to buy Transformers. If you don't like it, surprise! You don't have to buy it. And it's silly to suggest that a toy absolutely must share colors with its namesake.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Holy crap I want that Battle Ravage so much!
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Capn

Post by Capn »

Originally posted by Alpha Trion
It's a little odd to see a TF who looks so much like Shockwave in yellow, but I like it. I can't decide if I like Bulkhead or Quickstrike more. And Ravage is the greatest thing to come out of the Alternators line yet.

As has been said before, nobody is forcing anyone to buy Transformers. If you don't like it, surprise! You don't have to buy it. And it's silly to suggest that a toy absolutely must share colors with its namesake.

I CAN rant cause Sixshot is one of my favorite characters and they layed waste to his namesake with that CRAP!
Roadstripe
Protoform

Post by Roadstripe »

At first, I thought Quickstrike possessed a distinctly Victory Star Saber coloration, but those crosses on his shoulder instead remind me of German WW1 Fokkers as flown by the Red Baron, even though they're entirely different aircraft. Just for that, I'll get him.

Sixshot's not the best nor the worst. He doesn't really stand out, though his colors work better for a landbased tank rather than a satellite. Maybe I will go for him, maybe I won't.

I like Battle Ravage's look.

Quoth Alpha Trion:

You know that doesn't stop people from grumping and grousing. :p I'm just happy we still get good quality Transformers.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

So is Battle Ravage going to enter the Alternators line as a non-exclusive then?
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Does it say "exclusive" anywhere?
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Originally posted by Roadstripe
You know that doesn't stop people from grumping and grousing. :p I'm just happy we still get good quality Transformers.

That was mostly aimed at parts of the fandom that continually insist that Hasbro selling repaints is somehow infringing upon their personal rights. I'm not at all bothered by people saying they don't like a figure, but this militant attitude about repaints is grating.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Come back Injector! All is forgiven!

God, that fell out of the ugly tree, hit every ugly branch, was ran over by the ugly convoy, raped by the ugly football squad, killed by a hail of ugly bullets and cremated in an ugly furnace.

God, sod Injector, that thing's bloody Echowarrior.
ssjautobot
Protoform

Post by ssjautobot »

yeah, it does seem that they messed up sixshot's colors. his chest plate should have some yellow in it, and the camoflauge on his cannon is too simple
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I think Battle Ravage looks great...too bad that mold's utter crap from the waist-down...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Capn
I CAN rant cause Sixshot is one of my favorite characters and they layed waste to his namesake with that CRAP!
Yeah, I'm sure you'd much prefer it if Hasbro/Takara just let the Sixshot trademark elapse and get picked up by Mattel or another company...

They aren't the same characters. Keeping the names in circulation, however, increases the chance of re-releases. It's still feasible for Hasbro to produce an American re-issue of Sixshot provided the gun mode is left off the packaging.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
<ravage pic>
That's just so fundimentally wrong. All these chunky car parts sticking out everywhere...and a (proportionally tiny) cat head on top. Delicious.

I may buy it just for the 'WTF?' effect it's sure to have.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by Warcry
That's just so fundimentally wrong. All these chunky car parts sticking out everywhere...and a (proportionally tiny) cat head on top. Delicious.

I may buy it just for the 'WTF?' effect it's sure to have.

I dunno. I'll get it because it'll be a 'con, I mean theirs only 3 in the series now. Besides, I reckon its a good mould, but the head does look dodgy.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Tempest
I dunno. I'll get it because it'll be a 'con, I mean theirs only 3 in the series now.

That's hardly a good reason to get it.

Seems to me, we've hardly seen the end of this line. Chances are pretty good that HasTak will come out with enough of these that you'll be able to pick and choose and still have plenty of Decepticons.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

If they got rid of the 1:24 thing, they could make a lot of fanboys happy again ...

What about a motorbike mould?