Last day of school

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Last day of school

Post by RUNAMOK »

I know, I was actualy friday, but I'll explain that later.

I have had my last day of ordenary school at the gymnasium(not a place where you play sports, it's somewhat difficould to translate into English), and now it's time for the final exams. :\

Anyways, as the tradition is that we always dess up on last day of school an throw charamels at people, and here is the reason why I'm first posting this now.

http://www.kolding-gym.dk/Billedgalleri ... indeks.htm

The school has put up some pictures from that day on their homepage, and I'm on atleast one. I'm the guy in the fashionablt blue uniform....:halo:
Quite a few of the other students were impressed with my desguise. They had no idea what I was, but when I showed them a picture of the figure and the filecard they said I realy looked like it.

Anybody else who had last day of school resently, or have some good stories from previous ones?
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

RUNAMOK wrote:The school has put up some pictures from that day on their homepage, and I'm on atleast one. I'm the guy in the fashionablt blue uniform....:halo:
And what a lovely, chic electric blue. I do like the straw hat with the pink flower spray... ah... no...

(Just teasing ;))

Good luck with the exams!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

RUNAMOK wrote:
Anybody else who had last day of school resently, or have some good stories from previous ones?
Unfortunately I don't get out for a few more weeks but I do remember having the classic food fight on the last day of school when I was in 7th grade.:afro:
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

I don't know who that girl with the blue dress is. I do though know a few of the other people on the photoes.

One of the students in my brothers class was hit so hard by one of the charamels on his eyebrow that he got a bleeding wound :down:. Even if i was dressed as a terrorist, I was probably one of the nicer people arround, I don't want to hurt people just because it's my last day.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

I remember mine few years ago.
I burned the pictures, disgraced me.
Ice Shard
Protoform

Post by Ice Shard »

[quote="RUNAMOK"]
I'm the guy in the fashionablt blue uniform....:halo:
QUOTE]

*Bursts out laughing*....:D its quite a fine costume Runs but I still can't help laughing for some odd reason. Must be the Jaffa cakes again.Maybe the shade of blue is too bright? :swirly:
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

The blue might be a bit on the light side for the original cobra trooper, but newer ones have a lighter blue color. You could say that the whole uniform is a mix and match of different cobra troops and officers, cobras molded weapons, never colors, comic pack gun, squard leaders boots, infantry pack logo and gloves. In reality it is a bit difficould to find pants with that pocket on the right leg. Since it fit well with the shirt I don't mind it, I did also have a darker shirt, but then there were no matching pants.
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Kick ASS Bro- lovin the Cobra Outfit. Good Job!!!!!!

As for my last day of High School, this was the main theme:

Ice Shard
Protoform

Post by Ice Shard »

RUNAMOK wrote: In reality it is a bit difficould to find pants with that pocket on the right leg.
Hmm.. maybe in Denmark. I like your school/college place. Its alot better than ours...:) perhaps not in the water fighting skills section...
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

Does that mean that it was a heavy metal theme, Zeeks?

Maybe it would not have been that difficould to find some darker pants, but the only thing I had to buy for the custume were the suspenders and some spraypaint for the helmet, total ammount of money used was arround kr. 130( roughly £13 or $26). Evrything else was done with things I already had.

That you mention the water fighting reminds me of something. We were not allowed to shoot with water inside the school, so the janitor almost confiscated my gun. I was allowed to keep it after I tould him that it was not able to shoot with anything, it just makes some noises like a lawnmower that won't start.
Ice Shard
Protoform

Post by Ice Shard »

RUNAMOK wrote:
That you mention the water fighting reminds me of something. We were not allowed to shoot with water inside the school, so the janitor almost confiscated my gun. I was allowed to keep it after I tould him that it was not able to shoot with anything, it just makes some noises like a lawnmower that won't start.
lol wow tough janitor...Is there some sort of rule against water fights? Its harmless unless you're as violent,competitive as our fighters.:clap:
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

I finished my semester last week. For the first time in 5 years I passed all my classes with all A's.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

secretcode wrote:I finished my semester last week. For the first time in 5 years I passed all my classes with all A's.
:up:
Then congrats are in order to you! As long as caramels aren't involved... why caramels?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

I don't know why, I mean YOU are the one that said No Caramels.
rattrap23

Post by rattrap23 »

Two weeks till my exams start; I’ve got Science, Drama, History, and Civics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grew up, mellowed out.
rattrap23

Post by rattrap23 »

Oh yeah, this is it!

My exams start Wednesday.

Wish me luck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grew up, mellowed out.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Answer "C" on everything. Even True and False.