Best Villian of all time

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Lord Decepticon
Protoform

Best Villian of all time

Post by Lord Decepticon »

Magneto, he owns. He's one of the most powerful mutants, he's led some coo teams, The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, The Acolytes and The Mutants of Avalon, even the X-Men. He has two kids who are part of the avengers and were once with him. He's not even that bad if u ask me. He just wants mutant's to get some respect, and he knows some sacrifices will have to made to do that. He ditched earth knowin' mutants aren't safe there & created Avalon, a sanctuary for mutants. He's more of a rival than an enemy to Xavier. It's like a race to whose dream will come true. He's actually a sincere person and would never wish any harm on Xavier. He just see's things a little differently.
Cyberman

Post by Cyberman »

So, are we supposed to say who we think is great, or merely nod? ;-)

Sounds good, anyway.

I´m not too versed in the Marvel Universe, so I can´t comment on any of their villains, but IMO, the MyS-TeCH board is quite cool.
(Marvel UK)
Especially Rathcoole - somehow I like him.
In a perfect world, this would be a signature. As it stands, it's just the lack of.
Lord Decepticon
Protoform

Originally posted by Cyberman
So, are we supposed to say who we think is great, or merely nod? ;-)

basically yeah
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

ive got to say, im liking both destro and cobra commander as competant/semi-competant villains in the devils due gijoe comics
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

bw,bm and energon megatron are quite the villans.
but the best would be bill gates.and he is real.
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Hound

Post by Hound »

Kid Miracleman.

Trust me, you have never seen a more vile and psychotic bastard in your whole life till you've read the first story arc of Miracleman...
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Hound
Kid Miracleman.

Trust me, you have never seen a more vile and psychotic bastard in your whole life till you've read the first story arc of Miracleman...

After Miracleman #15 all other villians fall short.
The fight between him and Miracleman and the rest of MM's allies and what it did to London was/is some the most disturbing images in comics imo.

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... eadid=2932

Sinister, I do believe, wins.

Who? :p :p :laugh: :laugh:
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
KnownEnemy
Protoform

Post by KnownEnemy »

joker or darkseid...
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Feh. They all pale in comparison to a one Victor Von Doom.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"...Working on a specimen the size of Angel is actually easier in many ways."
Mac scoffs. "Easier almost ate me a few days ago."-
Steve Alten, Meg: Hell's Aquarium
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

agreed, Kremzeek... second in line for the title of sorcerrer supreme... ruler of latveria, a genius by even reed richards' standards...

and top it all off with the fact that he had the balls, in the middle of a crisis, namely onslaught, to still be out for himself, rather than work openly with the heroes of the world... by creating his little "absorbing belt"... which may have granted him some serious power... mebe enough to deal with onslaught, if it truly worked the way he described... just as he, falsely albeit, was "given" the beyonder's power in the spidey secret wars cartoon mini series...

And then you look at his team ability in heroclix... which, albeit, is the same as spidey's... but.. he can effectively make use of ANY team's special ability... with no penalty, etc... he could be surrounded by doombots, and baron zemo could be on the field as well... and he and the doombots would surround someone... and stomp that one character flat with a single action... the masters of evil power granting all characters of that team, adjacent to a single target to attack it, using only one action...

those of you who aren't impressed by that... well, if you played the game, you'd know how valuable that really is. no offense intended either.
Lord Decepticon
Protoform

Sinister is a great villian in how he's obsessed with Cyclops. Thanos is an interesting villian, he's just doing the so-called "evil" stuff just to gain the love of a woman. No other villian does that kinda stuff.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Hey GJ: Imagine Superman with the mentality of the Joker plus the desire for world domination of Doom or Apocalypse or Luthor or, well lots of other villains. I'm talking a psychotic mass murderer on a global scale. Then you've got the idea that is Kid Miracleman. He'd eat Doom for breakfast, literally... :sick:
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

agreed, Kremzeek

you rock;)
second in line

Bah! Who would be this imposter that stands before Doom? Punnishment will be severe.

You speak of feats that go beyond the typical villian picture? How about your worst enemy, that n00b Richards, being forced to succumb to Doom helping deliver his child, Valeria? Doom always has the upper hand. Who else could manipulate such a monstrosity as Ultron with such finnesse? Just Doom. If you have ever read the TPB simply titled "DOOM", the hardships that this man has conquered in that story alone proves his worth and right for supremacy.

You wanna talk Heroclix? Here's a team for ya: Vet Doom, Vet Ultron, Exp. Ultron, 3 to 4 Doombots of various grades, vet annihulus, Susan Storm, and as many skrulls as you can fit in. I believe this comes out to a 700 point game; all I can tell you is that I have whipped my mate's butt numerous times when I pit this team against some of his more agressive DC 'clix. IIRC, his only chance of defeating this team was using a few Doomsdays and Brainiac 13's for their team ability.
He'd eat Doom for breakfast, literally...

You shall Not utter such obscenities in the honorable Doom's name! For that you get 10 lashes with a wet noodle!:mad:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Apocalypse in X Men Evolution. If you see series 4 you'll understand why he is above all others. He owns ... but I'm with Lord Decepticon, Magneto owns badly.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Has no one said Darth Vader???
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Originally posted by Kup1
Has no one said Darth Vader???

*wretch* Vader is a LlaMa :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Noooo! No llama!!!

Vader is evil. Evilllllllllllll I tell ya!
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Beast Wars Megatron.

David Xanatos (well, until "The Gathering", that is).

Gabriel Shear from "Swordfish".

Victor von Doom.

And anyone else who made this list their primary guideline.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Vanth Dreadstar
Protoform

Post by Vanth Dreadstar »

Lord Papal from Dreadstar. He nuked a city of 15 million people just to try and kill Dreadstar and Syzygy Darklock (he failed of course) and then blamed them for it.