Stranglehold
No votes
Venom
No votes

Total votes: 14

Aardvark

B@ddest Member of the Mayhem Attack Squad? [My attempt at a lame poll thread]

Post by Aardvark »

Who's the baddest of the bad? The raddest of the rad? The only way to decide this is through the ancient art of poll thread.

Ladies and gentlemen, here are your choices:

Battletrap
- Looks like he's melting in most scenes. That alone makes him great.

Bludgeon - Samurai skeleton. Martial arts. Has a sword. Took command of the 'Cons. Did a decent job. Badddddddddddddddddddddddazzzzzzzz.

Carnivac - The ultimate renegade. Before Dinobot, there was Carnivac. Took on the Mayhems. Kicked ass. Kicked some more ass.

Chopshop – He’s a ****ing Decepticon thief. Excellent. With a cool name and look. Need I say more?

Catilla - For several million years he fought for the 'Cons only to reveal that he never liked being one. Now that's determination.

Flywheels - http://tfarchive.com/community/search.p ... chid=65565

Needlenose - He's so cool that even when he's being a cowardly dick he still manages to own you. Yes you.

Octopunch - Vote Octopunch! He has a trident. He turns into a crab. Look at his diving helmet. Trident. Doomed the universe. Brilliant name. TRIDENT. He kicks your ass. Vote Octpunch!

Snarler - A ‘Con who spends most of his time in a green boar’s ass is bound to be cool.

Spinister - Anyone who thinks Spinister is uncool, even outside the context of a comic book written for children, is a loser. Fact.

Stranglehold - Has a large naked man-shell. For some reason. That has a moustache. For some reason. He transforms into a small, garish rhinoceros. For some reason. Dreams of naked ladies. For some reason. He's awesome. For some reason.

Venom – I’ve got nothing. He sucks. Ass. Don’t vote for this failure.
Damolisher
Protoform

Post by Damolisher »

I just HAVE to go with Carnivac. For some reason, I'm not a big Dinobot fan, but Carnivac was cool, probably because unlike Dinobot, he helped the Wreckers. And the Wreckers ruled, so therefore, Carnivac ruled hardest by association, plus adding in the Dinobot similarities.
"Right, switch to Red Alert."
"Are you sure, sir? It does mean changing the bulb!"
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Aren't some of those more properly members of The New Mayhem Attack Squad rather than The Mayhem Attack Squad?
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

inflatable dalek wrote:Aren't some of those more properly members of The New Mayhem Attack Squad rather than The Mayhem Attack Squad?
:eyebrow: Well yeah, I guess. Failing to see what that has to do with anything, mind. :eyebrow:
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

The fact Bludgeon and co aren't members of the group in question is perfectly relevant. It's like doing a poll on the best oriignal Star Trek character and including Picard and Odo. Madness I say, madness!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I suppose it goes without saying that the poll will be rigged so that Spinister wins no matter what, right?

Given that both groups were taking orders from Snarler and had the exact same name, I really don't see much distinction between the various Mayhem squads.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Hahaha! Who's the point-dexter that voted for Chop Shop?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Blitzwing wrote:Hahaha! Who's the point-dexter that voted for Chop Shop?
TAKATOKU FTW!

Oh, come on - neat toy, neat tech-spec, and he just dies - no abject stupidity on his part, unlike everyone else: -

Carnivac - contributes to the "walk into Galvatron's base loudly arguing with Autobots" plan.
Catilla - "Sure, I never liked being a Decepticon anyway, LOL!"
Battletrap - stood there and let Galvatron tear his chest up. Also, killed by a wall.
Venom - goes close-quarter with Galvatron, is even stupid enough to look vaguely surprised when this results in his death.
Flywheels - got confused and wandered off.
Snarler - turns into a pig.
Needlenose - gets scared in what he knows is a completely useless combat sim.
Spinister - seems to walk straight into Carnivac before being shot
Bludgeon - arrested by Prowl
Strangehold - so gay that if he was a terrorist he'd be the unibummer.
Octopunch - seemed to think the fact that he was a humanoid octopus in a diving helmet didn't give the game away re: being a Pretender.

Makes the guy who got shot because he wasn't as chicken-shit scared as Springer and Carnivac look good, right? Right? :(
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

inflatable dalek wrote:The fact Bludgeon and co aren't members of the group in question is perfectly relevant. It's like doing a poll on the best oriignal Star Trek character and including Picard and Odo. Madness I say, madness!
Except this isn't the "b@ddest original MAS member" thread. All of the above have been members of the MAS. Nitpicking is bad, senseless nitpicking is worse. ;)

Even if you weren't so blatantly wrong, the fact that you used Star Trek to (Unsuccessfully), prove your argument, discredits you immediately. :p