Robotmasters: Skywarp/Thundercracker

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Clay

Robotmasters: Skywarp/Thundercracker

Post by Clay »

Got the set today. Extremely pleased with the little buggers: half because of sheer coolness of having the three Seekers with elbows; half because of all the nifty surprises with the set.

They don't seem to really be part of Robotmasters, though. All the bits I've read have called them "RM-25", but that's not anywhere mentioned on the box, character card, or instructions. They also come with no comic, unlike all the other RMs (though I do believe that Takara posted one on the website). They're simply called 'robotmaster edition'.

And, of course, the surprises. It's a full-on 1985 G1 box! I don't normally get all goofy over things like that, but it took me completely by surprise, and it's been a long, long time since I've seen one of those. The other, even better, surprise was something that I've seen absolutely no mention of: they come with a little die cast Decepticon shirt-pin. How friggin' cool is that?

I've already taken a bunch of pictures for the review (which I'll probably get to over the weekend) and uploaded them, so see for yourselves. pictures
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Total sweetness. I still need to pick them up. I'll order them this friday, when I order the star wars and GI Joe stuff I want, too. :)

EDIT: Looks like they sold out. Guess not. D'Oh! :(