Ironhide's head shot off.

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
schomburg2002
Protoform

Ironhide's head shot off.

Post by schomburg2002 »

Is there a version where it actually shows it? Ironhide's head being blown off by Megatron I mean, the version I have doesn't show it, but everyone says that it was blown off.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

This doesn't seem to be news, or a rumour. But no, there wasn't. It's a **** joke to justify the crapness that was Ironhide's **** toy. The amount of **** suited the character too, as he was ****.
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

****, you use too much ****.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

TF:TM was made in 1986, and even its reissue on four or five DVD versions ain't current any more... next off-topic just gets nuked.

No, there isn't a 'graphic' version of TF:TM. There's a slightly different Japanese release (Matrix Forever), but no significant alterations were made — cell animation was too expensive a process to junk much.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Matrix Forever's differences amount to the title sequence, IIRC - such a worthless divergence that the Japanese I think just reissue it as "Transformers the Movie" using 'dubbed' US credits now...
JAGWAR
Protoform

Post by JAGWAR »

I think Ironhide's head being blown off is just an assumption made by most fans based on the positioning of Megatron's gun.

I can't see there being any actualy footage of it, just like the old rumour about Prime ripping Ramjet apart with his bare hand before getting to Megatron (as interesting as that might be to see, it just wouldn't happen)